ZEITGEIST [ˈtsītˌɡīst, ˈzītˌɡīst]
See also: Zeitgeist
1. In German, such a spirit is known as "Zeitgeist," from the German words Zeit, meaning "time," and Geist, meaning "spirit" or "ghost."
2. Official website for the Zeitgeist Film Series by Peter Joseph
3. Films include Zeitgeist: The Movie, Zeitgeist: Addendum, Zeitgeist: Moving Forward
4. The Zeitgeist is the collective attitude or outlook of people or a culture at a specific point in time
5. Zeitgeist can be used in discussion of the current moment, a narrow period of time in the past, or a broader …
6. The definition of Zeitgeist: The defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time
7. "the story captured the Zeitgeist of the late 1960s" See more »
8. Zeitgeist is defined as the spirit of a generation or a period of time
9. An example of Zeitgeist is the free love and progressive thinking of the 1960s.
10. Less of a documentary and more of a strung together series of vignettes on conspiracy theories and pablam, "Zeitgeist" does at least do what it purports to do: make the audience think of the world
11. Is the North American branch of the world famous watch designer and manufacturer, Zeitgeist
12. The Zeitgeist Movement A global, grassroots sustainability movement seeking holistic change for better wellbeing for everyone
13. The Zeitgeist represents the political cultural economic social and disciplinary circumstances that affect the quantity and quality of creativity in a particular time and place
14. In its extreme form, Zeitgeist theory becomes sociocultural determinism in which psychological variables become irrelevant in …
15. "Zeitgeist: The Movie" is the first film which is directed and produced by Peter Joseph in 2007.*PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE*More information can be found her
16. + Follow Artist Zeitgeist was a post-R.E.M
17. Zeitgeist Bag is the bonafide bicycle saddle and handlebar bag
18. The bicycle attachment feature on the Zeitgeist includes two sets of mounting points: one that matches the standard spacing of integrated saddle loops, and another that’s set further apart for use on the bars.
19. "Zeitgeist" is a German word meaning the spirit of the times, thus Zeitgeist the movie purports to pull aside the curtain and reveal the true nature of the world in which we live
20. Zeitgeist offers the latest designer fashion clothing for men and women
21. Working in partnership across our region, Zeitgeist connects like-minded organizations and people to collaboratively create programs that make lasting change
22. Situated at the base of Duluth’s Hillside neighborhood, Zeitgeist employs its time and talents to help build a thriving community within its walls and throughout the area.
23. Situated at the bottom of Duluth’s Hillside neighborhood, Zeitgeist employs its time and talents to help build a thriving community both inside its building and outside
24. The first film he created was Zeitgeist: The Movie in 2007.Zeitgeist: Addendum attemp
25. Zeitgeist is a German Beergarden and San Francisco legacy business located at 199 Valencia St
26. Zeitgeist synonyms, Zeitgeist pronunciation, Zeitgeist translation, English dictionary definition of Zeitgeist
27. Zeitgeist was a member of the superhero mercenary team X-Forcein the Marvel Universe
28. Later, he decided to use his powers to gain fame and fortune as Zeitgeist
29. The Zeitgeist of the years preceding the war was a desire for isolation since no one wanted to get involved in an international crisis
30. If you want to understand the artistic Zeitgeist of a particular era, you only have to look at the politics, movies, fashion, and music of that time.
31. The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought
32. A Zeitgeist might be facilitated by the experience of a generation, but it could also extend across several generations or be carried by a different social group
33. Asking about the media or carriers of Zeitgeist could further our understanding of how
34. Zeitgeist: Addendum attempts to locate the root causes of the pervasive social corruption, while also offering a solution.
35. A Zeitgeist used to be a formidable thing
36. The Zeitgeist movie makes these claims about the Egyptian god Horus: • He was born on December 25 of a virgin (Isis Mary) • A star in the East proclaimed his arrival • Three kings came to adore the new-born “savior” • He became a prodigious teacher at age 12
37. Zeitgeist is one of those lovely German borrowings that packs into a single word a thought that would require several in English.
38. Zeitgeist: [tsīt’gīst’, zīt’gīst’] n.The spirit or genius which marks the thought or feeling of a period or age
39. The OED capitalizes Zeitgeist; Merriam-Webster does not.
40. Specialties: Zeitgeist is well known for it's large selection of both Craft and European beers, delicious bloodies, burgers and sausages
41. ‘It makes no claim to originality: the only Zeitgeist it captures is a superficial snapshot of modern teenage life.’ ‘It was the time of experimentation and the Zeitgeist favoured ordinary people …
42. Find 17 ways to say Zeitgeist, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. The Zeitgeist (spirit of the age or spirit of the time) is the intellectual fashion or dominant school of thought that typifies and influences the culture of a particular period in time
44. For example, the Zeitgeist of modernism typified and influenced architecture, art, …
45. Zeitgeist is a large, friendly pub, with knowledgeable barstaff
46. Zeitgeist overall isn't a masterpiece and isn't a so-called return to form, but it does rock pretty hard
47. However, this isn't going to happen so Zeitgeist is what it is
48. Zeitgeist - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Zeitgeist n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: German (spirit of the age): Zeitgeist nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
50. The Zeitgeist Movement is now ubiquitous
51. Zeitgeist, formerly Everyman, was a former anti-hero turned serial killer, specializing in murdering South American superhumans, who infiltrated the German superhero group Schutz Heiligruppe.
52. “Zeitgeist Day”, or Z-Day for short, is a global annual event day which occurs in the middle of March each year
53. The goal is to increase public awareness of The Zeitgeist Movement
54. Zeitgeist SF, San Francisco, CA
Executives, venture capitalists, journalists, and authors have argued that the idea of a zeitgeist is useful in understanding the emergence of industries, simultaneous invention, and evaluating the relative value of innovations .
Synonyms for zeitgeist include climate, outlook, spirit, trend, ambience, atmosphere, disposition, feeling, flavour and flavor. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
Definition of zeitgeist : the general intellectual, moral, and cultural climate of an era : the general beliefs, ideas, and spirit of a time and place
Theory of leadership. A "zeitgeist theory of leadership" has been contrasted with Thomas Carlyle’s great man theory by Forsyth (2009). In his theory, Carlyle stresses that leaders do not become leaders by fate or accident.