1. Zealous definition is - marked by fervent partisanship for a person, a cause, or an ideal : filled with or characterized by zeal
2. How to use Zealous in a sentence
3. Zealous adjective enthusiastic, passionate, earnest, burning, spirited, keen, devoted, eager, militant, ardent, fanatical, fervent, impassioned, rabid, fervid She was a Zealous worker for charitable bodies.
4. Zealous is the adjective for the noun zeal, "eager partisanship"; the latter has a long e, but Zealous has a short one: ZEL-uhs
5. Paul Egede died, aged 81; author of an Account of Greenland, and a Zealous missionary there
6. THE EVERY DAY BOOK OF HISTORY AND CHRONOLOGY JOEL MUNSELL He found himself among kinsmen who were Zealous Roman Catholics
7. The definition of Zealous is having passionate energy for a belief or purpose
8. An example of Zealous is a preacher in an energetic church.
9. Zealous Energy Services provides turnkey heavy construction solutions for the oilfield and pipeline industries, as well as marine and inland water services across the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream markets
10. Formerly Crown Oilfield Construction & Marine, Zealous offers deep experience and innovative problem solving to find improved
11. What Does Zealous Mean? Derived from the Greek work zelos, to be Zealous means to have an “ardor or fervor of spirit.” There is an energy and …
12. The Crossword Solver found 100 answers to the Zealous crossword clue
13. Definition of Zealous in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Zealous mean? Information and translations of Zealous in the most comprehensive …
15. Involving the community in birth control does not necessarily have to be the sober, dedicated, Zealous enterprise that admits only of seriousness of purpose
16. From the Cambridge English Corpus The state's Zealous …
17. Someone who is Zealous spends a lot of time or energy in supporting something that they believe in very strongly
18. She was a Zealous worker for charity
19. American English: Zealous / ˈzɛləs /
20. Find out how Zealous helps simplify the full process of managing submissions
21. To be Zealous means to be full of enthusiasm, eagerness, and character
22. Zealous Institute We create and implement media communications, and policy advocacy trainings, original curricula, educational tools, and movement-building events.
23. Zealous has reactive airway disease, which causes him to have major allergies
24. Zealous is a related term of jealous
25. Jealous is a related term of Zealous
26. As adjectives the difference between jealous and Zealous is that jealous is suspecting rivalry in love; troubled by worries that one might have been replaced in someone's affections; suspicious of a lover or spouse's fidelity while Zealous is full of zeal; ardent, fervent; exhibiting enthusiasm or strong passion.
27. Zealous Bearings for Skateboards and Longboards (Steel) Brand: Zealous
28. Amazon's Choice for "Zealous bearing " Price: $15.99 FREE Shipping Get free shipping
29. At Zealous, Alejo leads development and implementation of pedagogy, training, and curriculum design across Zealous’ national and local events and trainings, law school class development, campaign collaboration and creation, and technical support initiatives across the country, while imagining and implementing new and immersive storytelling and communications strategies to shift the narrative
30. Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are Zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church
31. Galatians 1:14 View whole chapter See verse in context And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly Zealous of …
32. Zealous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Zealous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: enthusiastic) ferviente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
34. ‘Such Zealous passion would seem to be the natural preserve of that dangerous species, the young man.’ ‘Ann Lee and her immediate entourage were unbowed in their Zealous commitment.’ ‘Her Zealous commitment to politics is clearly something that Llosa sees as a special quality.’
35. • No Zealous advocate of good citizenship would argue that political participation ought to be pursued to the neglect of all other obligations
36. • What I can not accept is the Zealous, blind rush to condemn the parents of Jessica Dubroff
37. Someone who is Zealous spends a lot of time or energy in supporting something that they believe in very strongly, especially a political or religious ideal
38. She was a Zealous worker for charity
39. Synonyms: enthusiastic, passionate, earnest, burning More Synonyms of Zealous.
40. Zealously - in a Zealous manner; "she worked Zealously to raise funds for the literacy project"
41. Zealous is the latest book release from "Bible Geek" Mark Hart
42. In my Zealous anger I'm speaking because you've had to endure the mockery of the world's nations."'" ISV
43. Zealous is a crossword puzzle clue
44. Zealous is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
45. Examples of Zealous in a sentence
46. Because my husband is a Zealous supporter of the high school football team, he donates money to their organization every year.
47. Zealous Energy Services brings passion and energy to every project
48. And these projects can range dramatically — from well site preparation and construction services for a variety of land locations, including all of the major basins, to marine and inland water projects around the country — with Zealous applying our experience to find safer, smarter solutions and greater efficiencies.
49. Synonyms for Zealous in Free Thesaurus
50. 26 synonyms for Zealous: enthusiastic, passionate, earnest, burning, spirited, keen, devoted, eager
51. Question: "What does the Bible say about being Zealous / having zeal?" Answer: Zeal can be defined as “focused desire, characterized by passion and commitment.” The Bible often describes God and His followers as Zealous
52. In the Old Testament (NIV), zeal is found 16 times and Zealous 6 times; in the New Testament (NIV), zeal is found 5 times and Zealous 7 times (Logos Bible Word Study).
53. The courts have adopted a particularly Zealous approach to cases involving a cheque card or credit card.: He is a Zealous advocate for the rights of Irish immigrants and others as Chair of the Emerald Isle Immigration Centre.: Missions were built and Zealous Franciscan priests set about converting the Indians living in their pueblos.: The schoolboys who wandered in to play cricket were chased
54. Zealous Prayers We might need to start with our prayers
55. Zealous Systems- The Technology Enabler
56. Being a technology enabler, we at Zealous understood the scenario really well and as soon as the lockdown was implemented, we acted proactively and ensured that we provide seamless and uninterrupted services to our clients! To overcome the challenges of Lockdown and quarantine, our first step was the
57. 16.1k Followers, 257 Following, 70 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Matthew 21 Zealous (@reallyZealous)
58. Marilyn was a Zealous supporter of the cause and devoted all her free time to helping out
59. ‘Such Zealous passion would seem to be the natural preserve of that dangerous species, the young man.’ ‘Ann Lee and her immediate entourage were unbowed in their Zealous commitment.’ ‘Her Zealous commitment to politics is clearly something that Llosa sees as a special quality.’