WITHDRAW [wiT͟Hˈdrô, wiTHˈdrô]
withdraw (verb) · withdraws (third person present) · withdrew (past tense) · withdrawing (present participle) · withdrawn (past participle)
1. Withdraw definition is - to take back or away : remove
2. How to use Withdraw in a sentence.
3. Withdraw verb (REMOVE) C1 [ I or T ] to take or move out or back, or to remove: This credit card allows you to Withdraw up to £200 a day from ATMs.
4. For the first time for 18 days and nights it has been found possible to Withdraw the 29th Division from the fire fight. GALLIPOLI DIARY, VOLUME I IAN HAMILTON Thereon the commander of the picquet proceeded to Withdraw his men and sent word to Auersperg
5. Withdrawal definition is - the act of taking back or away something that has been granted or possessed
6. How to use Withdrawal in a sentence.
7. An act or process of Withdrawing; retreat, removal, or detachment the period a drug addict goes through following abrupt termination in the use of narcotics, usually characterized by physical and mental symptoms (Withdrawal …
8. An act or process of Withdrawing; retreat, removal, or detachment 2
9. (Medicine) the period a drug addict goes through following abrupt termination in the use of narcotics, usually characterized by physical and mental symptoms (Withdrawal symptoms)
10. The Crossword Solver found 185 answers to the Withdraw crossword clue
11. What is pulling out (Withdrawal)? Pulling out (also known as Withdrawal) is a way to prevent pregnancy by keeping semen away from the vagina
12. Withdrawal works best when you use another birth control method with it, like a condom.
13. Withdraw verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
14. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Withdraw ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
15. With Traditional IRAs, you defer taxes until you begin to Withdraw money
16. Withdrawals prior to age 59½
17. Withdrawal from classes occurs after the deadline to drop classes has passed
18. Students who Withdraw through the 10th week of classes are encouraged to contact their instructor, advisor, and financial aid counselor to discuss the implications of Withdrawing.
19. The Trump administration has notified Congress and the United Nations that the United States is formally Withdrawing from the World Health Organization, multiple officials tell CNN…
20. See 18 authoritative translations of Withdraw in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
21. Withdraw: verb abandon , abdicate , abjure , abolish , absent oneself , abstract , back out , backtrack, cease , deduct , depart , desert , disappear , disassociate
22. Withdraw - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Inflections of 'Withdraw' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Withdraws v 3rd person singular Withdrawing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." withdrew v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
24. A Withdrawal involves removing funds from a bank account, savings plan, pension, or trust
25. In some cases, conditions must be met to Withdraw funds without penalty, and penalty for …
26. In April 2017, a group of 20 members of the European Parliament from the right-wing Alternative for Germany, UK Independence Party, and other parties sent a letter to Trump on urging him to Withdraw from the Paris Agreement
27. On May 25, 2017, 22 Republican Senators, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, sent a two-page letter to Trump urging him to Withdraw the U.S
28. Withdrawal [with-draw´al] 1
29. Topnet may be used to Withdraw from individual courses according to the dates published in the Academic Calendar
30. The official date of the Withdrawal is the date the Withdrawal is processed on Topnet
31. Early Withdrawal: The removal of funds from a fixed-term investment before the maturity date, or the removal of funds from a tax-deferred investment account or …
32. Justice Murdu Fernado is the fourth Supreme Court Judge to Withdraw from the bench hearing the FR petition filed by Gotabaya Rajapaksa
33. Another SC judge Withdraws from hearing Gotabaya's petition In other words, if you contribute $5,000 to an IRA and Withdraw $5,000 before age 59 1/2, you won't be taxed or penalized.
34. Heroin Withdrawal nicotine Withdrawal caffeine Withdrawal; An act of Withdrawing.
35. If you are unable or no longer wish to take the LSAT for which you have registered, you may Withdraw your registration in one of three ways: Request a Test Date Change (for a fee) by the administration’s test date change deadline.; Request an LSAT Registration Refund (partial only) by the administration's refund request deadline.; After the Test Date Change and LSAT Registration Refund
36. The most popular way to Withdraw money from your PayPal account is to transfer the money directly into your bank account
37. Log in to your PayPal account, enter the amount you want to Withdraw, and select the bank account to receive the money
38. Synonyms: remove, pull, take off, pull out More Synonyms of Withdraw 2
39. Verb When groups of people such as troops Withdraw or when someone Withdraws them, they leave the place where they are fighting or where they are based and return nearer home
40. He stated that all foreign forces would Withdraw as soon as the crisis ended.
41. The second deadline to drop a course is normally the student's last opportunity to Withdraw, except for an extraordinary reason approved by the course instructor and student's college dean via a Late Change Petition
42. Withdraw something Workers have threatened to Withdraw their labour (= go on strike)
43. Unless you return the form within seven days, the offer will be Withdrawn
44. Withdraw something from something The drug was Withdrawn from sale after a number of people suffered serious side effects.
45. Drug Withdrawal, drug Withdrawal syndrome, or substance Withdrawal syndrome, is the group of symptoms that occur upon the abrupt discontinuation or decrease in the intake of medicational or recreational drugs.
46. In order for the symptoms of Withdrawal to occur, one must have first developed a form of drug dependence.This may occur as physical dependence, psychological dependence or both.
47. After a three-year delay, the US has become the first nation in the world to formally Withdraw from the Paris climate agreement
48. Online Withdrawal Form: If you are Withdrawing from a class or completing a full term Withdrawal please use the Withdrawal Form.During this time the Office of the University Registrar will work with your School if additional approval for dropping or the full term Withdraw is necessary.
49. Definition and synonyms of Withdraw from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
50. This is the British English definition of Withdraw.View American English definition of Withdraw.
51. The agency ultimately decided to Withdraw approval for 98 out of 101 arsenic-based feed additives and later announced that it would take the remaining arsenicals off the market by 2016.
52. Inflections of 'Withdraw' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Withdraws v 3rd person singular Withdrawing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." withdrew v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Withdrawn v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively
53. Withdrawn: See: inarticulate , invalid , null , null and void , taciturn , unapproachable
54. Serena Williams is the latest Grand Slam champion to Withdraw from the Miami Open
55. The federal government mandates that students who Withdraw from all classes prior to completing 60% of the term in accordance with the Return to Title IV Federal Funds regulations may only keep the financial aid that they have "earned" up to the time of Withdrawal
56. 1 day ago · Fully Withdrawing from Afghanistan by May 1 would be "dangerous," the chairman of the House Armed Services Committee said Wednesday
57. If you Withdraw after the first week of classes, the classes in which you were enrolled will appear on your record with a grade of W or F as appropriate and a note with the date you withdrew
58. Players will be able to Withdraw money from their accounts after January 31 but will not be able to place bets or deposit money.’ ‘For example, New York penalizes investors who Withdraw money if their accounts have not been open for at least three years.’