1. Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
2. Download Wikipedia and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
3. Explore your world, find a quick fact, or dive down a Wikipedia rabbit hole with the official Wikipedia app for iOS
4. Wikipedia is the encyclopedia that anyone can edit
5. Articles on Wikipedia are freely licensed and the app code is 100% open source
6. The heart and soul of Wikipedia is a community of people working to bring you unlimited access to free, reliable and neutral information
7. No ads Wikipedia is a place to learn, not a place for advertising.
8. Wikipedia began as a related project for Nupedia.Nupedia was a free online English-language encyclopedia project
9. Wikipedia, free Internet-based encyclopedia, started in 2001, that operates under an open-source management style
10. The latest tweets from @Wikipedia
11. The Simple English Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia for people who are learning English
12. The Simple English Wikipedia's articles can be used to help with school homework or just for the fun of learning about new ideas.Non-English Wikipedias can also translate from the articles here.
13. Wikipedia started on January 15, 2001 and it has over 35,000,000 articles in many languages, including 183,806
14. 190.9k Followers, 63 Following, 1,562 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Wikipedia (@Wikipedia)
15. Wikipedia Encyclopedia: Wikinews Open journalism: Wiktionary Dictionary & thesaurus: Wikibooks Textbooks & manuals: Wikiquote Quotations: Wikispecies Species directory: Wikiversity Learning resources: Wikivoyage Travel guide: Wikisource Source texts: Wikidata Knowledge base: Meta-Wiki Coordination: MediaWiki Wiki software development
16. The Wikipedia app for Office helps you quickly access Wikipedia content from Office and simplifies the process of referencing text and images
17. The Wikipedia app automatically searches Wikipedia topics based on your selection in an Office document and displays results in a task pane
18. Wikipedia is a Python library that makes it easy to access and parse data from Wikipedia.
19. Search Wikipedia, get article summaries, get data like links and images from a page, and more
20. Wikipedia wraps the MediaWiki API so you can focus on using Wikipedia data, not getting it
21. >>> import Wikipedia >>> print Wikipedia
22. Summary ("Wikipedia") # Wikipedia (/ˌwɪkɨˈpiːdiə/ or
23. The latest tweets from @Wikipedia
24. Wikipedia®和维基百科标志是维基媒体基金会的注册商标；维基™是维基媒体基金会的商标。 维基媒体基金会是按美国国內稅收法501(c)(3)登记的非营利慈善机构。 隐私政策; 关于维基百科; 免责声明; 手机版视图; 开发者; 统计; Cookie声明
25. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Wikio for Wikipedia.
26. R/Wikipedia: The most interesting pages on Wikipedia
27. The Wikimedia Endowment provides dedicated funding to realize the power and promise of Wikipedia and its sister projects — ensuring access to knowledge for everyone, everywhere
28. Wikipedia Search works great about two-thirds (2/3) of the time
29. Then a new google tab with open, but extention fail to bring up a Wikipedia page
30. Wikipedia is the encyclopedia that anyone can edit
31. Articles on Wikipedia are freely licensed and the app code is 100% open source
32. The heart and soul of Wikipedia is a community of people working to bring you unlimited access to free, reliable and neutral information
33. No ads Wikipedia is a place to learn, not a place for advertising.
34. Much of the Scottish-language version of Wikipedia is actually written by an American who doesn't even speak the language -- resulting in comically-bad entries that read like they came from
Key difference: Wikipedia is an internet encyclopedia, which contains user uploaded information, while Encyclopedias are general reference detailed books, which are written by experienced knowledgable persons. Wikipedia was launched on January 15, 2001, by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger . The name...
Wikipedia is increasingly used by people in the academic community, from freshman students to professors, as an easily accessible tertiary source for information about anything and everything, and as a quick "ready reference", to get a sense of a concept or idea.
Use Wikipedia in a sentence. noun. The definition of Wikipedia is a free, web-based encyclopedia project which contains information on a wide variety of subjects which are added by contributors from all over the Internet.
Wikipedia is free because is owned and run by a non-profit, the Wikimedia Foundation, which gets virtually all of its funds through donations and private grants.