warrant (noun) · warrants (plural noun)
warrant (verb) · warrants (third person present) · warranted (past tense) · warranted (past participle) · warranting (present participle)
1. Something considered as having the force of a guarantee or as being positive assurance of a thing: The cavalry and artillery were considered sure Warrants …
2. What is a Warrant? Warrants are a derivative that give the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell a security—most commonly an equity—at a …
3. Warrant Official Website - Concert Dates , Booking and Music Licensing
4. Warrant has sold more than 10 million albums and has nine charting singles on the Billboard Hot 100, including the No
5. Warrant synonyms, Warrant pronunciation, Warrant translation, English dictionary definition of Warrant
6. Stock Warrants, like stock options, give investors the right to buy (via a call Warrant) or sell (via a put Warrant) a specific stock at a certain price level (strike price) before a certain date
7. Warrant http://Warrantrocks.com
8. The Warrant list currently identifies an individual only by name (first and last name, and in most cases includes a middle name or initial) and age
9. To view the active Warrants please select one of the formats below.
10. Name Date Issued Charge Bond Amount Address City ST Zip Race Sex Age Height Weight Hair Eyes; ABBADULLA, BUSHRA GUYE: 08/28/2009: MISDEMEANOR Warrant : 000217 W 19TH
11. The HCSO’s online Warrant search provides information related only to Class A and Class B misdemeanor Warrants and other processes issued by a Harris County Criminal Court at Law
12. A Warrant is similar to an option, giving the holder the right but not the obligation to buy an underlying security at a certain price, quantity, and future time
13. To find out how to take care of a Warrant, call the sheriff’s office at 612-348-2000
14. You need a case or Warrant number to receive information over the phone
15. If you don’t have a case or Warrant number, have the full name and date of birth and call district court at 612-348-2040.
16. A stock Warrant is a financial contract between a company and investors that gives the investor the option to purchase the company's stock at a specific price and by a specific date
17. To ensure public safety the Department of Corrections (DOC) publishes information about individuals with an outstanding secretary's Warrant. Please do not attempt to contact any wanted person as they may be armed and/or dangerous
18. Active Warrants for all Police
19. Click on an agency's patch to see their Warrants
20. What Is a Stock Warrant? A stock Warrant gives holders the option to buy company stock at a fixed price, the exercise price, until the expiration date and receive newly issued stock from the company
21. A stock Warrant is similar to its better-known cousin, the stock option
22. A Warrant is a legal document issued by a judge or other judicial officer (such as a magistrate) that authorizes a law enforcement officer to perform an act related to justice administration—typically to: Search and seize a person's property
23. Misuse of Warrant information may subject you to Civil or criminal liability
24. Most Warrants issued by the San Diego County Superior Court are available here online
25. Do not attempt to make an arrest based on this Warrant information
26. Only peace officers can arrest a person for an outstanding Warrant of arrest.
27. A put Warrant is the right to sell back a specified number of shares to the issuing company at a specific price in the future
28. A Warrant certificate is issued when an investor is granted a Warrant
29. The certificate includes the terms of the Warrant, such as expiry date and the final day it …
30. As of 1:10 PM on March 14, 2021 Mountain Time , the following people have valid arrest Warrants through the Ada County Sheriff's Office for traffic or criminal offenses
31. Persons having Warrants are subject to arrest upon contact by law enforcement officers.
32. Synonyms & Antonyms of Warrant (Entry 1 of 2) the approval by someone in authority for the doing of something some employees suspected that the supervisor had no Warrant from the CEO for instituting the draconian work rules
33. Warrant A security entitling the holder to buy a proportionate amount of stock at some specified future date at a specified price, usually one higher than current market price
34. Warrants are traded as securities whose price reflects the value of the underlying stock.
35. Warrant is a GREAT western , the STARS as they will be remembered as from now on, the story the plot & the EXCITEMENT though out makes this a MUST SEE WESTERN of the year
36. A stock Warrant is the right to purchase newly issued shares of a stock at a certain price for a certain period of time
37. A Warrant is a legal document that allows someone to do something, especially one that is signed by a judge or magistrate and gives the police permission to arrest someone or search their house
38. Police confirmed that they had issued a Warrant for his arrest
39. Recent changes in the status of a Warrant may not be reflected on-line until the following day
40. CAUTION: Misuse of Warrant information may subject you to Civil or criminal liability
41. Do not attempt to make an arrest based on this Warrant information
42. Only peace officers can arrest a person for an outstanding Warrant.
43. The book “The Craft of Research” defines a Warrant as “a statement that connects a reason to a claim.” In other words, if someone makes a claim, he should have valid reasons -- or sufficient data -- to support that claim.
44. Only a law enforcement officer is authorized by law to make an arrest based on an outstanding arrest Warrant
45. If you have information concerning an individual who is the subject of an arrest Warrant, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or the Municipal Court at 702-229-2067.
46. A Warrant may be issued if you fail to: Appear at a court hearing Comply with a court order such as failure to complete: Treatment programs Volunteer work Custody Community service; Failure to comply with court orders may result in: Mandatory court appearance Additional charges being filed by …
47. Warrant: 1 n formal and explicit approval Synonyms: countenance , endorsement , imprimatur , indorsement , sanction Types: O.K
48. Warrant herbicide is an acetochlor-based pre-emergence and postemergence residual herbicide
49. The micro-encapsulated technology in Warrant herbicide helps provide improved crop safety and residual weed control for up to 30 days after application
50. ‘an extradition Warrant’ ‘On receipt of the authority to proceed the metropolitan magistrate may issue a Warrant for the arrest of the person specified.’
51. In the Toulmin model of argument, a Warrant is a general rule indicating the relevance of a claim.A Warrant may be explicit or implicit, but in either case, says David Hitchcock, a Warrant is not the same as a premise
52. Explore releases from Warrant at Discogs
53. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Warrant at the Discogs Marketplace.
54. A municipal or county court may send the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) a report for any person for whom there is an outstanding Warrant
55. Official court release for the Warrant block
56. A Warrant may be outstanding if the person named in the Warrant is intentionally evading law enforcement, unaware that there is a Warrant out for their arrest, the agency responsible for executing the Warrant has a backlog of Warrants to serve, or a combination of these factors
57. Some jurisdictions have a very high number of outstanding Warrants.
58. A Warrant may also be issued when someone disobeys a subpoena
59. Warrant - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
60. 🔴 *VIP Membership Group* 🔴View my portfolio & every single trade I make! Join now http://bit.ly/2Gk9JfWWhat is a stock Warrant and how does it work? I go
61. 2 days ago · The Warrant allowed the narcotics team to enter the “upper” unit at 304 Breckenridge St