vociferate (verb) · vociferates (third person present) · vociferated (past tense) · vociferated (past participle) · vociferating (present participle)
1. Latin vociferatus, past participle of vociferari, from voc-, vox voice + ferre to bear — more at voice, bear Learn More about Vociferate Time Traveler for Vociferate The first known use of Vociferate was in 1599
2. Vociferate definition, to speak or cry out loudly or noisily; shout; bawl
3. 12 synonyms of Vociferate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Vociferate
5. Vociferate: to speak so as to be heard at a distance.
6. Latin vociferatus, past participle of vociferari (“to Vociferate"); vox, vocis (“voice") + ferre (“to bear")
7. One voice overpowers the other, wide-open mouths Vociferate loudly, necks are strained, muscles grow tense with excitement. SOUTHERN SPAIN A.F
8. CALVERT His muscles were at once exerted to withdraw his head, and to Vociferate a warning to his fellow; but his movement was too slow
9. Vociferate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
10. See authoritative translations of Vociferate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
11. Vociferate is a crossword puzzle clue
12. Vociferate is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 9 times
13. Vociferate 'Vociferate' is a 10 letter word starting with V and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Vociferate
14. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Vociferate will help you to finish your crossword today.
15. Vociferate: 1 v utter in a very loud voice “They Vociferated their demands” Synonyms: shout out Type of: express , give tongue to , utter , verbalise , verbalize articulate; either verbally or …
16. Vociferate by Teatre, released 12 February 2021 1
17. Vociferate Meaning: "to cry out, shout, exclaim," from voci-, stem of vox "voice" (from PIE root *wekw- "to speak") + ferre… See definitions of Vociferate.
18. We found 3 answers for “Vociferate”
19. This page shows answers to the clue Vociferate, followed by 4 definitions like “To cry out with a loud voice”, “To cry out with vehemence” and “To …
20. Vociferate definition: to exclaim or cry out about (something) clamorously, vehemently, or insistently Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
21. Synonyms for Vociferate include shout, roar, yell, bellow, bawl, cry, holler, call, bay and howl
22. Vociferate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Inflections of 'Vociferate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Vociferates v 3rd person singular vociferating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Vociferated
24. They Vociferated to be the 'cross-communal' party but the eight non-Muslim seats won on the Unionist tag repudiated this assertion projected by the government agencies and today's scholars
25. English verb TO Vociferate conjugated in all forms, with full audio, irregular highlighting, negative forms and contractions.
26. People Vociferate, shout, howl, there they break forth and writhe with enjoyment; gayety roars; sarcasm flames forth, joviality is flaunted like
27. Ah! you blackguard! to go and Vociferate on the public place! to discuss, to debate, to take measures!
28. At this climax of the chapter of accidents, the remaining eight-and-twenty Vociferate to that degree, that a pack
29. We, as Vociferate, are done as a group
30. Find 12 ways to say Vociferate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. Synonyms for Vociferate in Free Thesaurus
32. 14 synonyms for Vociferate: bawl, bellow, bluster, call, clamor, cry, halloo, holler, roar, shout
33. Vociferate translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'vociferous',vociferously',vocative',voice', examples, definition, conjugation
34. Examples of Vociferate in a sentence
35. The man decided to Vociferate with his wife because the two of them were having an argument and only shouting could apparently get his point across.
36. Vociferate meaning, definition, what is Vociferate: to shout loudly, especially when you are: Learn more.
37. How to say Vociferate in English? Pronunciation of Vociferate with 1 audio pronunciation, 15 synonyms, 1 translation and more for Vociferate.
38. Dictionary entry overview: What does Vociferate mean? • Vociferate (verb) The verb Vociferate has 1 sense:
39. Utter in a very loud voice Familiarity information: Vociferate used as …
40. To Vociferate is commonly applied to loud and excited speech where there is little besides the exertion of voice
41. How the call-man, with his violin under his chin, stopped playing to Vociferate his orders, or anathematize some bewildered pair!
42. Definition of Vociferate in the Fine Dictionary
43. Meaning of Vociferate with illustrations and photos
44. Pronunciation of Vociferate and its etymology
45. Related words - Vociferate synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
46. Example sentences containing Vociferate
47. Vociferate translation in English-Latin dictionary
48. Vociferate Meaning in English to Urdu is چلانا, as written in Urdu and Chalana, as written in Roman Urdu
49. There are many synonyms of Vociferate which include Bawl, Bellow, Call, Clamor, Cry, Howl, Shout, Shriek, Utter, Yell, Protest, etc.
50. Definition of Vociferate in the Definitions.net dictionary
51. What does Vociferate mean? Information and translations of Vociferate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
52. Definitions of Vociferate, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Vociferate, analogical dictionary of Vociferate (English)
53. Vociferate is a verb (used with or without object), Vociferated, vociferating according to parts of speech
54. There are also several similar words to Vociferate in our dictionary, which are Bawl, Bellow, Call, Clamor, Cry, Howl, Shout, Shriek, Utter, Yell and Protest
55. The opposite word of Vociferate are Conceal.
56. Word Scramble - English word Vociferate: words that start with Vociferate, words that end with Vociferate, anagrams of Vociferate, how to spell Vociferate!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
57. Vociferate: to cry out with a loud voice; to bawl vocoid: vowel-like voicespondence: correspondence by means of recorded oral messages voided: of a heraldic charge, having the inner part cut away voile: soft fine sheer fabric voiturier: driver of a carriage or coach voivode: leader of an army; provincial governor volable: nimble-witted volacious
To utter (something) or cry out loudly and vehemently, especially in protest. [Latin vōciferārī, vōciferāt-, from *vōcifer, carrying the voice : vōx, vōc-, voice; see voice + -fer, -fer .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia. To utter (something) or cry out loudly and vehemently, especially in protest. [Latin vōciferārī, vōciferāt-, from *vōcifer, carrying the voice : vōx, vōc-, voice; see voice + -fer, -fer .] vo·cif′er·a′tion n. vo·cif′er·a′tor n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
SEE SYNONYMS FOR vociferate ON THESAURUS.COM verb (used with or without object), vo·cif·er·at·ed, vo·cif·er·at·ing. to speak or cry out loudly or noisily; shout; bawl.
Definition of vociferous : marked by or given to vehement insistent outcry : expressing feelings or opinions in a very loud or forceful way : expressed in a very loud or forceful way