vilify (verb) · vilifies (third person present) · vilified (past tense) · vilified (past participle) · vilifying (present participle)
1. Villify meaning Common misspelling of vilify.
2. This page is a spellcheck for word Villify.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Villify or vilify" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell Villify, correct spelling of Villify, how is Villify spelled, spell check Villify, how do you spell Villify.
3. To Villify, is popular, as is the trend toward disrespect, and negativity
4. They value security, but Villify power
5. Villify: Common misspelling of <xref>vilify</xref>
6. In my mind to Villify is to direct a malice towards someone.
7. So for anyone who will not LISTEN to them spew their venom, they "Villify", they try to label all who disagree as ignorant, and say we act "stupidly"!DNC hammers Republican-backed 'mob rule'
vilify(v. a.) Synonyms: defame, traduce, revile, asperse, calumniate, scandalize, malign, reproach, abuse, blacken, blemish, slur, vituperate, backbite, lampoon, disparage, upbraid, berate, run down, speak ill of, accuse falsely, damn with faint praise.
"vilify" in English. vilify. › to say or write unpleasant things about someone or something, in order to cause other people to have a bad opinion of them: He was vilified by the press as a monster.
The past tense of vilify is vilified. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of vilify is vilifies. The present participle of vilify is vilifying. The past participle of vilify is vilified.