variation (noun) · variations (plural noun) · magnetic variation (noun) · magnetic variations (plural noun)
1. Variation definition is - the act or process of varying : the state or fact of being varied
2. How to use Variation in a sentence.
3. Variation definition, the act, process, or accident of varying in condition, character, or degree: Prices are subject to Variation
4. Variation noun (DIFFERENCE) C2 [ C ] something that is slightly different from the usual form or arrangement: There are wide Variations in the way pensioners have benefited from the system.
5. 16 synonyms of Variation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Variation
7. Variation: a distinct treatment of something (as a story or a play)
8. Inter-subject Variations are to be expected, for example due to differences in physiology, mask fit, head position, speech pattern and such
9. Variation problems involve fairly simple relationships or formulas, involving one variable being equal to one term
10. Here follows the most common kinds of Variation. The constant of Variation in a direct Variation is the constant (unchanged) ratio of two variable quantities.
11. Variation problems involve fairly simple relationships or formulas, involving one variable being equal to one term
12. Variation, in biology, any difference between cells, individual organisms, or groups of organisms of any species caused either by genetic differences (genotypic Variation) or by the effect of environmental factors on the expression of the genetic potentials (phenotypic Variation).
13. What does Variation mean? Variation is how much something differs from another
14. (noun) An example of Variation is light blue to dark blue.
15. Find 51 ways to say VariationS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. A Variation may be granted if it is within the spirit of the regulations and if it adequately meets the objectives and accomplishes the purpose of the regulation as far as the Government and the competitive service are concerned
17. All Variation requests must be submitted by the agency's headquarters level
18. There are two categories of Variations:
19. The dbVar database has been developed to archive information associated with large scale genomic Variation, including large insertions, deletions, translocations and inversions
20. In addition to archiving Variation discovery, dbVar also stores associations of defined variants with phenotype information
21. Ecophenotypic Variation (see ECOPHENOTYPE caused by local factors, as opposed to genetic factors, in an organism
22. Variation means a deviation from the norm, like the Variation of colors in nature.
23. The prices for food are subject to Variation
24. The regulation allows of no Variation
25. Currency exchange rates are always subject to Variation
26. Prices have not shown much Variation this year
27. Variation is the differences between individuals within a species
28. Variation can be continuous or discontinuous.
29. Inverse Variation-- the general form, if we use the same variables
30. Now let's do inverse Variation.
31. It's one thing to be able to take the words for a Variation equation (such as "y varies directly as the square of x and inversely as the cube root of z") and turn this into an equation that you can solve or use.It's another thing to extract the words from a word problem.
32. A Variation is a change or slight difference in a level, amount, or quantity
33. The survey found a wide Variation in the prices charged for canteen food
34. [ + in] Every day without Variation my grandfather ate a plate of cold ham
35. Genetic Variation is the presence of differences in sequences of genes between individual organisms of a species
36. The law of Variation is defined as the difference between data sets, expected performance, and an ideal situation versus a real-world situation
37. Learn more about managing Variation with help from ASQ.org.
38. Variation Genetics Biology FuseSchoolLook at these baby animals
39. In music, Variation is a formal technique where material is repeated in an altered form
40. Recognizing direct & inverse Variation: table Our mission is to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere
41. Direct Variation Direct Variation describes a simple relationship between two variables
42. We say y varies directly with x (or as x , in some textbooks) if: y = k x for some constant k , called the constant of Variation or constant of proportionality .
43. Some Variation is the result of differences in the surroundings, or what an individual does
44. This is called environmental Variation
45. A guide dog breeder explains the effect of Variation on his puppies
46. Musical Variation, basic music technique consisting of changing the music melodically, harmonically, or contrapuntally
47. The simplest Variation type is the Variation set
48. Magnetic declination, sometimes called magnetic Variation, is the angle between magnetic north and true north
49. The extent or degree to which something varies: a Variation of ten pounds in weight
50. Something different from another of the same type: told a Variation of an old joke
51. Variation is the enemy! It can introduce waste and errors into a process
52. The coefficient of Variation (CV) is a relative measure of variability that indicates the size of a standard deviation in relation to its mean.It is a standardized, unitless measure that allows you to compare variability between disparate groups and characteristics.It is also known as the relative standard deviation (RSD)
53. In this post, you will learn about the coefficient of Variation, how to
54. The method of Variation of Parameters is a much more general method that can be used in many more cases
55. A Variation on a theme (= a slightly different form of the same basic thing): There are several Variations on this theme , all with advantages and disadvantages
56. Free Variation is "free" in the sense that a different pronunciation doesn't result in a different word or meaning
57. Where k is the constant of Variation
58. For example, if y varies directly as x, and y = 6 when x = 2, the constant of Variation is k = = 3
59. Thus, the equation describing this direct Variation …
60. Variation - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
61. Genetic Variation can be defined as the genetic makeup of organisms within a population change
62. Where k is the constant of Variation
63. For example, if y varies inversely as x, and x = 5 when y = 2, then the constant of Variation is k = xy = 5(2) = 10
64. Thus, the equation describing this inverse Variation is xy = …