See also: Urethral
1. Urethral syndrome describes a group of symptoms that occur when the urethra becomes irritated
2. Urethral sounding involves inserting a toy into the urethra — the tube that drains urine out of the bladder
3. This condition is called Urethral stricture
4. In some cases, a Urethral stricture may need immediate medical attention.
5. Find patient medical information for Muse intra-Urethral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
6. When a scar from swelling, injury or infection blocks or slows the flow of urine in this tube, it is called a Urethral stricture
7. Some people feel pain with a Urethral stricture.
8. A condition known as Urethral diverticulum (UD) occurs when an unwanted pocket or sac forms along the urethra
9. A Urethral caruncle is a benign fleshy outgrowth of the posterior Urethral meatus
10. Urethral play, and they don’t find it pleasurable
11. This is the deepest you can go and the biggest extreme you can do with Urethral toys
12. A Urethral stricture is a narrowing of the urethra, which can restrict urine flow from the bladder
13. A prostatic Urethral lift is a minimally invasive procedure to widen your urethra
14. Urethral cancer is a rare form of cancer that occurs more often in women
15. Urethral stricture is a common condition among men but is rare in women
16. Urethral injury is when the urethra is hurt by force
17. Urethral injury can first be classified based on location as either anterior or posterior urethra 1)
18. Posterior Urethral injuries are located in the membranous and prostatic urethra.
19. What is a Urethral Stricture? An anterior Urethral stricture is a scar of the inner lining of the urethra that also commonly extends into the surrounding erectile tissue (corpus spongiosum)
20. The scar tissue (stricture) hat can contract in all directions, shortening the Urethral length and narrowing the diameter of …
21. Urethral cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the urethra
22. Get the best deals on Urethral Specula & Sounds when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
23. Urethral toys and Urethral Sound Kits Britain are medical instruments designed to be inserted into the urethra
24. They are basically high polished WMC Urethral Plugs Secretleather
25. A Urethral stricture is a narrowing of the urethra, the tube through which urine exits the body
26. The condition occurs due to scarring caused by injury, infection, or inflammation.Most often, Urethral strictures result from injuries sustained during trauma or a medical procedure.
27. An anterior Urethral stricture is a scar of the Urethral epithelium (the urethra’s outside layer of cells) and commonly extends into the underlying corpus spongiosum (a column of erectile tissue that surrounds the urethra)
28. Urethral cancer is not one malignancy but a spectrum of diseases with various histologies
29. This topic will discuss the clinical presentation, evaluation, and treatment of Urethral …
30. Use alprostadil Urethral suppository as ordered by your doctor
31. Your doctor will teach you how to take alprostadil Urethral suppository
32. Urethral Diverticulum and Cancer
33. Female Urethral diverticular cancer is very rare, with only around 100 cases reported so far in literature
34. Urethral cancer in general is a rare cancer, and …
35. Urethral dilation is commonly used to manage Urethral strictures
36. Urethral stricture is a narrowing of the urethra, usually due to a prior injury or infection
37. Dilation is an option for shorter Urethral strictures that are less than one centimeter in length
38. For longer Urethral strictures, or for those that have returned after treatment, dilation is not usually effective in providing long-term relief, so surgery is usually recommended.
39. Urethral diverticula can be congenital (present at birth) or acquired
40. Vaginal birth and trauma have been thought to contribute to the formation of a Urethral diverticulum, where the Urethral
41. Purpose of review: Urethral dilatation and direct visual internal urethrotomy (DVIU) are widely used minimally invasive options to manage men with Urethral strictures
42. Advances in open urethroplasty with better long-term cure rates have fuelled the continuing debate as to which treatment is best for primary and recurrent Urethral strictures.
43. Urethral injuries usually occur in men
44. Most major Urethral injuries are due to blunt trauma
45. Penetrating Urethral trauma is less common, occurring mainly as a result of gunshot wounds, or, alternatively, due to inserting objects into the urethra during sexual activity or because of psychiatric
Ureter is located in the middle part of the urinary system while urethra is the final part of the urinary system. The main difference between ureter and urethra is that ureter drains urine from kidney to bladder whereas urethra drains urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
In males, the urethra has four functions – the expulsion of urine, the expulsion of sperm, the prevention of either of these fluids from traveling back into the lower urinary tract, and protection against bacteria entering from outside of the body.
Definition of urethra. : the canal that in most mammals carries off the urine from the bladder and in the male serves also as a passageway for semen.
The structure of the urethra (tube) itself is a continuous mucous membrane supported by submucous tissue connecting it to the other structures through which it passes. The mucous coat is continuous with the mucous membrane of the bladder, ureters and kidney.