up (verb) · ups (third person present) · upped (past tense) · upped (past participle) · upping (present participle)
See also: Upset Upheaval Upgrade Uphold Up-to-date Uplift Upturn Upsurge Uprightness Uppermost Uptight Upon Upheave Upbow Upgrading Upshot Upside Uphill Upbeat Upkeep Upsetting Upraise Upbraid Upper-class Uproarious
1. InsideTrack Partnership Enhances Up’s Hiring Reach
2. Up definition is - in or into a higher position or level; especially : away from the center of the earth
3. "Coming from a small school in Hawai’i, I liked the size of Up and the community made me feel at home." Learn more about Matthew Mun
4. Peter Chamberlain Mechanical Engineering, Music minor, Class of 2014 "I took advantage of every opportunity that was available at Up."
5. An exciting, funny, and poignant adventure, Up offers an impeccably crafted story told with wit and arranged with depth, as well as yet another visual Pixar treat.
6. News and information from UpS, track your shipment, create a new shipment or schedule a pickUp, caluclate time and costs or find a
7. UpI delivers the latest headlines from around the world: Top News, Entertainment, Health, Business, Science and Sports News - United Press International
8. Use your UpS InfoNotice® or tracking number to get the latest package status and estimated delivery date.
9. Uplifting Contemporary Christian Hits
10. Up (8,790) IMDb 8.2 1h 36min 2009 X-Ray PG Carl and Russell set off for the adventure of their lives!
11. The University of Pretoria (Up) is one of Africa’s top universities and the largest contact university in South Africa
12. Up definition, to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb Up to the top of a ladder
13. 【live-streaming】Try Uplive, the hottest new social media platform
14. Chat, sing, play games—whatever you want! There are tons of people waiting to hang out.GroUp chat rooms offer an easy place to meet many people at the same time Sing, tell jokes, whatever you want.Uplive takes live-streaming to a whole new dimension:- encounter people from America, China, Canada, Japan, South Korea, India
15. Up synonyms, Up pronunciation, Up translation, English dictionary definition of Up
16. In or to a higher position: looking Up
17. We’re in the business of shipping software Updatesoften
18. Built from the ground Up by a team of hardcore tech heads, so we can roll out changes quicker and cleaner than most banks
19. Whether the goal is finding treatment recommendations, looking Up drug information, or giving information to patients, UpToDate brings the answers clinicians need into the workflow at the point of care
20. UpToDate’s API sUpports all access options offered by the leading EHR solutions, making implementation fast and easy.
21. Enter The UpS Store Virtual Small Biz Challenge for a chance to win Up to $25,000 and a feature article in Inc
22. Watch popular TV shows like "Bringing Up Bates" and "Reba" on Uptv.
23. La Up ha sido distinguida como la mejor Universidad de Argentina en Arte y Diseño junto a la UBA, siendo las dos únicas Universidades argentinas entre las 100 mejores del mundo en el QS World University Rankings by Subject, Art and Design 2021.
24. For a wide assortment of Up&Up visit Target.com today
25. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.
26. Amy and Lou take in an elderly neighbor's pony and Ty's old girlfriend from the juvenile groUp home shows Up looking for him
27. Change a password, Update security information, and keep vital account details Up-to-date.
28. *This application provides you with the ability to send a message via electronic mail to a contact person at the requested pickUp location
29. Do odvolání platí pro veřejnost preventivní opatření spočívající v povinném nošení ochranných prostředků dýchacích cest při vstUpu do všech budov Úřadu práce ČR.
30. There are several ways to back Up your PC
31. Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > System and Maintenance > BackUp and Restore
32. Do one of the following: If you've never used Windows BackUp before, or recently Upgraded your version of Windows, select Set Up backUp, and then follow the steps in the wizard.
33. Add an account using advanced setUp
34. There are two ways you can access the Advanced setUp options for your email account
35. Click Advanced setUp if your automatic email setUp fails in Step 3 above.
36. Click Advanced setUp from the Choose an account window in Step 2 above
37. The Advanced setUp option is the last option on the list, and you may have to scroll to see it.
To be up to. To be equal to, or prepared for; as, he is up to the business, or the emergency. To be engaged in; to purpose, with the idea of doing ill or mischief; as, I don't know what he's up to.
up to (something) 1. Meeting a certain standard or requirement. Your work just hasn't been up to the standard I expect from students in my AP class. 2. Able or willing to do something. I'm not really up to going to the mall—I think I need a nap instead. 3. Scheming something or engaging in mischievous behavior.
up to now - used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time; "So far he hasn't called"; "the sun isn't up yet". 2. up to now - prior to the present time; "no suspect has been found to date".
"Up" meaning to finish. One meaning of "up" is to finish or complete something. Common phrasal verbs where "up" means finish are the following: Add up - to add a group of numbers together until you reach a final sum. Clean up - to clean a house (or another physical space, like an office or school) until it is extremely clean.