1. Unsophisticated definition is - not sophisticated: such as
2. How to use Unsophisticated in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Unsophisticated.
4. Unsophisticated definition, not sophisticated; simple; artless
5. 18 synonyms of Unsophisticated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Unsophisticated
7. Unsophisticated: lacking in worldly wisdom or informed judgment
8. Unsophisticated synonyms, Unsophisticated pronunciation, Unsophisticated translation, English dictionary definition of Unsophisticated
9. Find 43 ways to say Unsophisticated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. The Crossword Solver found 104 answers to the Unsophisticated crossword clue
11. On this page you will find the solution to Unsophisticated crossword clue crossword clue
12. Unsophisticated 'Unsophisticated' is a 15 letter word starting with U and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Unsophisticated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Unsophisticated will help you to finish your crossword today.
13. Synonyms for Unsophisticated person include country bumpkin, hick, yokel, hillbilly, rube, hayseed, clodhopper, peasant, lout and rustic
14. The countryman went from ruggedly Unsophisticated to casually erudite in one quick addition of something so simplistic as a pair of spectacles.: The problem is when the chatterati prefers a suave, polished and TVgenic dictator over a rustic politician and berates the Unsophisticated desi.: When we met I thought Sam was a ridiculous fop and he considered me an Unsophisticated oaf.
15. ‘Though simple and Unsophisticated by later standards, the census was a milestone in the provision of statistical data and has subsequently been held at ten-year intervals.’ ‘Tens of thousands of people have been killed and perhaps a million have been driven from their homes, a large-scale project which, due to the Unsophisticated
16. Unsophisticated is a crossword puzzle clue
17. Unsophisticated is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
18. Unsophisticated definition: Unsophisticated people do not have a wide range of experience or knowledge and have Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. The British are considered ill-mannered, badly dressed and Unsophisticated
20. She was quite Unsophisticated in the ways of the world
21. They still use some relatively Unsophisticated machinery
22. Please find below all Unsophisticated crossword clue answers and solutions for Daily Crossword Puzzle
23. You have landed on our site then most probably you are looking for the solution of Unsophisticated crossword
24. You’ve come to the right place! Our staff has just finished solving all today’s crossword and the answer for Unsophisticated can
25. The crossword clue 'In the context of equipment, Unsophisticated' published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system
26. Unsophisticated: 1 adj not wise in the ways of the world “either too Unsophisticated or too honest to promise more than he could deliver” Synonyms: unworldly naif , naive marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience adj awkwardly simple and provincial “the nightlife of Montmartre awed the Unsophisticated
27. What does Unsophisticated mean? Not sophisticated
28. (adjective) The medieval mind was only too prone to look on morality as a highly technical art, quite as difficult as medicine or chancery law - a path where wayfaring men were certain to err, with no guide but their Unsophisticated conscience.
29. Definition of Unsophisticated in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Unsophisticated mean? Information and translations of Unsophisticated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
31. We found 19 answers for “Unsophisticated”
32. This page shows answers to the clue Unsophisticated, followed by 4 definitions like “Not sophisticated; pure”, “Refers to condition” and “Unadulterated; pure”.Synonyms for Unsophisticated are for example coarse, crude and loutish.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
33. Synonyms for Unsophisticated in Free Thesaurus
34. 33 synonyms for Unsophisticated: simple, plain, uncomplicated, straightforward
35. Synonyms: Unsophisticated; unworldly Context example: this helplessly unworldly woman
36. Synonyms: uncomplicated; Unsophisticated
37. And Unsophisticated MMF investors
38. The 2014 SEC reform separated prime MMFs by investor type, separating funds catering only to retail (Unsophisticated) investors from those catering to institutional (sophisticated) ones
39. What is the definition of Unsophisticated? What is the meaning of Unsophisticated? How do you use Unsophisticated in a sentence? What are synonyms for Unsophisticated?
40. BASC referred to “the Unsophisticated members of the public who are being persuaded by anti-hunting groups to respond to the consultation” in opposition to trophy hunting
41. See 4 authoritative translations of Unsophisticated in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
42. UN·so·PHis·ti·cat·eD * a refinement of complexity, * a person's naive ignorance of life, naive assumption that things can only get better, deeply provincial and conformist, foolish, Unsophisticated, unfinished, work-in-progress, a rag-muffin * not complicated or complex, * sometimes a person with Urban Vocabulary, * upper-class with lower standers, * Thrift Store shopping, * simple trips
43. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Unsophisticated humor with 4 letters was last seen on the February 29, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is CORN.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
44. • It may look Unsophisticated compared to modern high-tech cameras, but it produces fantastic pictures
45. • When she arrived in the city, she was just an Unsophisticated country girl
46. • There are a lot of Unsophisticated investors in the market nowadays
47. • They still use some relatively Unsophisticated …
48. Unsophisticated - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Unsophisticated adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (simple) simple adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
50. Find 43 ways to say Unsophisticated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. University of Evansville faculty frustrated over 'Unsophisticated' data behind draft plan Isaiah Seibert, Evansville Courier & Press 12/28/2020
52. Unworldliness (See ASCETICISM.) Uselessness (See FUTILITY.) Adams, Parson industrious curate; good-naturedly Unsophisticated
53. "Unsophisticated and Rude" is a love triangle of adults
54. ***'What is Unsophisticated art, the vernacular art of England? Barbara Jones has made it her pleasure to seek and find it, describe and explain it, draw it and photograph it in many places, likely and unlikely, for many years past: it is the art of the fairground showman, the painter of canal boats, the week-end bungalow owner, the toy maker
55. French Translation of “Unsophisticated” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
56. Definition of Unsophisticated adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
57. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1985 CD release of "Unsophisticated Time" on Discogs.
58. For example, if the 'inexperienced' or 'Unsophisticated' contractual party has recognised the situation and legal position due to notarial instruction, a further inspection and influencing by the notary is excluded even if there is one-sidedness in the contract conditions stipulated by the other party.
59. English Our consultations since the release of the Draft Proposal have revealed that Unsophisticated use of the Advisory Guidelines by both judges and lawyers is a concern
60. The Unsophisticated factory version of the vehicle sells for a much lower price than one purchased with all the bells and whistles
61. 🔊 After creating the Unsophisticated prototype, the designer went back and made a more detailed version of the product
62. Call me Unsophisticated, but the Buc-ee's 'wall of jerky' intrigues me