1. Unpretentious definition is - free from ostentation, elegance, or affectation : modest
2. How to use Unpretentious in a sentence.
3. 32 synonyms of Unpretentious from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 90 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Unpretentious
5. Unpretentious: free from any intent to deceive or impress others
6. Unpretentious: adjective artless , humble , informal , matter of fact , meek , modest , modicus , plain , quiet , retiring , simple , simplex , unaffected
7. Unpretentious definition, not pretentious; modest; without ostentatious display; plain: his Unpretentious demeanor; an Unpretentious summer resort
8. A quiet, Unpretentious old border town is Hereford, pleasantly located on the banks of the always beautiful Wye
9. MURPHY The houses of the well-off were Unpretentious outside, but were fitted inside with comfort and even elegance
10. Simple and/or sincere; not pretentious: The food is delicious and Unpretentious.
11. Theoryconscious but Unpretentious, the composer and researcher musicalised juxtapositions, both stimulating perception and reflecting its sharpness
12. The Crossword Solver found 59 answers to the Unpretentious crossword clue
13. Synonyms for Unpretentious include honest, unaffected, modest, natural, simple, straightforward, unassuming, sincere, artless and guileless
14. 'Unpretentious' is a 13 letter word starting with U and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Unpretentious We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Unpretentious will help you to finish your crossword today
15. Unpretentious is a crossword puzzle clue
16. Unpretentious is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
17. We found 11 answers for “Unpretentious”
18. This page shows answers to the clue Unpretentious.Unpretentious may be defined as “Lacking affectation”, “Not pretentious; modest” and “Lacking pretension or affectation”
19. A synonym for Unpretentious is unassuming.
20. If you describe a place, person, or thing as Unpretentious, you approve of them because they are simple in appearance or character, rather than sophisticated or luxurious
21. The inn is both comfortable and Unpretentious. American English: Unpretentious / ʌnprɪˈtɛnʃəs /
22. Unpretentious Cooking: Chickpea and Cucumber Salad
23. The Unpretentious sincerity that echoes in both Martin's words and voice are endearing, and that same lack of pretension wards off any saccharine sentimentality.
24. On the east side of Abdin Square is Abdin palace, an Unpretentious building used for official receptions
25. Definition of Unpretentious written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
26. In an Unpretentious way 7 Little Words
27. Since you already solved the clue In an Unpretentious way which had the answer ARTLESSLY, you can simply go back at the main post to check the other daily crossword clues
28. Lacking pretension or affectation; modest: a talented but Unpretentious musician; an Unpretentious speech accepting the award
29. Not elaborate, ornate, or ostentatious: an Unpretentious bungalow
30. ‘This Unpretentious book does not attempt to be more than it is - an easy, enjoyable account of a life well lived.’ ‘One lesson he has learnt from his family's wine business is the importance of the Unpretentious Two Paddocks name.’
31. ‘This Unpretentious book does not attempt to be more than it is - an easy, enjoyable account of a life well lived.’ ‘One lesson he has learnt from his family's wine business is the importance of the Unpretentious Two Paddocks name.’
32. Definition of Unpretentious in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Unpretentious mean? Information and translations of Unpretentious in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
34. Something also it owed to its Unpretentious yet practical and utilitarian character
35. Decent, Unpretentious folks, somewhat new, but with loads of money
36. It was a roomy two-storied house, Unpretentious, but very capacious
37. Nor did it vary externally from any of its Unpretentious neighbors.
38. Definition of Unpretentious (adjective): not trying to impress people
39. Definition and synonyms of Unpretentious from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
40. This is the British English definition of Unpretentious.View American English definition of Unpretentious.
41. Un‧pre‧ten‧tious /ˌʌnprɪˈtenʃəs◂/ adjective not trying to seem better, more important etc than you really are – use this to show approval an Unpretentious hotel an Unpretentious woman Examples from the Corpus Unpretentious • Third, the menu should be short and Unpretentious
42. • The films are simple, Unpretentious and amusing.
43. Context example: her quiet Unpretentious demeanor
44. The Unpretentious Wine Enthusiast "One should always be drunk
45. A quiet, Unpretentious old border town is Hereford, pleasantly located on the banks of the always beautiful Wye
46. MURPHY The houses of the well-off were Unpretentious outside, but were fitted inside with comfort and even elegance
47. Definition modest, unassuming, and down-to-earth The Tides Inn is both comfortable and Unpretentious.
48. Definition of Unpretentious adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
49. Unpretentious - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
50. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Unpretentious adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (simple, humble) sin pretensiones loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de
51. Definition of Unpretentious not attempting to impress others with intelligence, money, style, importance, etc; modest Examples of Unpretentious in a sentence The girl next door portrayed herself in an Unpretentious way so that she was beautiful without striving for attention
52. Unpretentious - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
53. The development is based entirely on the first subject and consists of one glorious crescendo leading to one of the most electrifying transformations in all of Beethoven's music: the friendly, Unpretentious, smooth main theme is pounded out white-hot, now two octaves higher, each note piercing us with its extraordinary expressive power.
54. Unpretentious adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (simple, humble) senza pretese avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - "Ho tirato la palla lontano"
55. Unpretentious definition: lacking pretension or affectation synonyms: plain, honest, tasteful, modest, unpompous antonyms: tasteless, pretentious, fancy
56. Definition of Unpretentious adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
57. Another way to say Unpretentious? Synonyms for Unpretentious (other words and phrases for Unpretentious).
58. Unpretentious Baker Everything Bagel Seasoning; Add texture and flavor to any recipe and snack with these complimenting ingredients Sauté with butter to spread on toast or roast vegetables Use for bagels and savory baked goods Mix into coleslaw or into dressings for salads Coat cheeseballs to add crunch
59. Unpretentious translation in English-Tagalog dictionary
60. Although she was wealthy, she lived in an Unpretentious house
61. The Tides Inn is both comfortable and Unpretentious
62. The food is delicious and Unpretentious
63. His early sketches are raw and Unpretentious
64. Unpretentious: Lacking pretension or affectation; modest
65. But Stacey, whom everyone describes as Unpretentious, refused to drive her new Mercedes, instead sticking with an old forest-green Chrysler minivan.
66. Fiorina, he was approvingly described as "Unpretentious" -- a button-down manager who prized efficiency over flair
67. Unpretentious translation in English-Hungarian dictionary
68. En During the last few days of his earthly life, Jesus spent the daytime in activity at Jerusalem, but at night he and his disciples would leave the big city to lodge in the Unpretentious village of Bethany on the E slope of the Mount of Olives, doubtless at the home of Martha, Mary, and Lazarus.