1. Examples of Unpremeditated in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Although in cancel culture the moral panics are roving and Unpremeditated, they can …
2. Unpracticed, unpractised, unprecedented, unpredictable, unprejudiced, Unpremeditated, unprepared, unprepossessing, unpretentious, unpriced, unprincipled Collins English Dictionary - Complete & …
3. In the country, an Unpremeditated dance was very allowable; but in London, where the reputation of elegance was more important and less easily attained, it was risking too much for the gratification of a few girls, to have it known that Lady Middleton had given a small dance of eight or nine couple, with two violins, and a mere side-board collation.
4. Unpremeditated These patients, often in Unpremeditated collusion with their physicians, maintain their hope by denying the possibility of death
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus Readers were left with the impression that crime was often opportunistic, routine, Unpremeditated …
6. 30 synonyms of Unpremeditated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Unpremeditated
8. Unpremeditated: happening by chance
9. ‘They looked Unpremeditated, as though they were spontaneous, rapidly executed records of fleeting perceptions-like impressions, translated into a shorthand language of stroke and color.’ ‘It's clear that the male has an immediate advantage to the dating game, merely in his Unpremeditated approach, differing radically to the carefully
10. The effect of Jane's Unpremeditated remark opened her eyes to the sad reality
11. ABBOTT That bold and Unpremeditated stroke had become a shadowed peak; the trailing marks of ink a splendid slope
12. Definition of Unpremeditated in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Unpremeditated mean? Information and translations of Unpremeditated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Unpremeditated - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. Unpremeditated 'Unpremeditated' is a 14 letter word starting with U and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Unpremeditated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Unpremeditated will help you to finish your crossword today
16. Unpremeditated These patients, often in Unpremeditated collusion with their physicians, maintain their hope by denying the possibility of death
17. From Cambridge English Corpus Readers were left with the impression that crime was often opportunistic, routine, Unpremeditated …
18. There’s nothing Unpremeditated when he summons thick lava surges of electric-guitar distortion or when he plucks acoustic-guitar chords to ring in pristine solitude
19. New York Times Sep 26, 2010 In its apparently Unpremeditated spontaneity and strikingly attractive subjects, it is also very stylish, like an commercial for Abercrombie & Fitch.
20. The general style of the epistle is vigorous and Unpremeditated, "one continuous rush, a veritable torrent of genuine and inimitable Paulinism, like a mountain stream in full flood, such as may often have been …
21. Unpremeditated - Tamil - Sinhala Online Dictionary
22. Www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Unpremeditated from Tamil.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary
23. It was that name which had precipitated his action, an Unpremeditated, wilful and reckless action which had put them outside the law
24. Meek, M R D A WORM OF DOUBT (1982) Was four years of punishment not enough for an Unpremeditated, …
25. A feeling of contempt and liking combine very naturally in the mind of one to whom another has just spoken Unpremeditatedly, revealing rather more of his private feelings than he intended to reveal.
26. Definition of Unpremeditated adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
27. The murder charges include 12 counts of Unpremeditated murder against individuals and one count of the murder of six people “while engaged in an act inherently dangerous to others.”
28. Unpremeditated (not comparable) Performed , but not planned or thought out in advance ; extemporaneous , but not unintentional
29. See authoritative translations of Unpremeditated in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. That colloquial use of the word “intuition” refers to an Unpremeditated insight that just happens to turn out to be true.
31. The Angels and Us "Like most inexperienced people," ran his notes, "I was astonished at the reported feats of men in war; I believed they were exaggerated, and that there was a kind of Unpremeditated conspiracy of silence about their real behaviour.
32. Behenna was convicted of Unpremeditated murder in a combat zone after killing a suspected al-Qaida terrorist in Iraq
33. World & nation in 60 seconds Behenna was found guilty of Unpremeditated murder in a combat zone and initially sentenced to 25 years for killing Ali Mansur, a suspected al Qaeda operative.
34. MIAMI — Four young men charged with Unpremeditated murder in the shooting death of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor have not been strangers to police.
35. Unpremeditated impulses were often frustrated by such hurdles
36. With a tired sigh, and with an impulsive movement all her own, Unpremeditated, spasmodic, she rested her head upon his breast
37. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) The girls were wild for dancing; and the evenings ended, occasionally, in an Unpremeditated little …
38. Search Unpremeditated and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
39. You can complete the definition of Unpremeditated given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
40. Synonyms for Unpremeditated include unplanned, impromptu, unprepared, extempore, spur-of-the-moment, extemporaneous, spontaneous, extemporary, improvised and impulsive
41. Definition of Unpremeditated adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
42. Definition and synonyms of Unpremeditated from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
43. This is the British English definition of Unpremeditated.View American English definition of Unpremeditated.
44. (1) His longest chapter is devoted to the Irish insurrection of 1641, an Unpremeditated but also disorganised, unfocused and bloody effort to improve property rights and secure religious freedoms
45. (2) Then an Unpremeditated confrontation developed - perhaps the people doing the tailgating took Mirecki getting out as a challenge or something
46. Translate Unpremeditated into Spanish
47. Find words for Unpremeditated in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
48. Traducir Unpremeditated de Inglés a español.
49. Antonyms for Unpremeditated include premeditated, planned, considered, premeditative, prepared, rehearsed, calculated, measured, reasoned and informed
50. Unpremeditated Meaning: "not" + past participle of premeditate (v.)
51. See definitions of Unpremeditated.
52. SEE DEFINITION OF Unpremeditated Example Sentences from the Web We have it from the lips of a Zulu that the onset was Unpremeditated, and the result of accident
53. He excelled in Unpremeditated discourse, which, whether in the shape of repartee or jest, was always appropriate and vivacious.
54. Premeditated: 1 adj characterized by deliberate purpose and some degree of planning “a premeditated crime” Synonyms: intended resulting from one's intentions planned designed or carried out according to a plan aforethought , planned , plotted planned in advance Antonyms: Unpremeditated not premeditated unplanned without apparent forethought or
55. Another word for Unpremeditated: unplanned, spontaneous, impromptu, unprepared, impulsive Collins English Thesaurus
56. Unpremeditated - find the meaning and all words formed with Unpremeditated, anagrams with Unpremeditated and much more.
57. If you are scouting for a if driver find his self in a Unpremeditated search for Infiniti key replacement service 24HR in Bellevue Washington, call 8442445397 for the most trusted locksmiths, keyless entry, remote fob and auto trunk, locks and ignition switch repair by a local locksmith
58. Unpremeditated adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not planned or calculated) non premeditato loc agg locuzione aggettivale: Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "C'è del tonno in scatola" - "Ho seguito il metodo fai da te"
59. Search Unpremeditated and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
60. You can complete the list of synonyms of Unpremeditated given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
61. Most people chose this as the best definition of Unpremeditatedly: In a Unpremeditated manne See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples.
62. Synonyms for Unpremeditatedly in Free Thesaurus
63. 6 synonyms for Unpremeditated: automatic, impulsive, instinctive, involuntary, reflex, spontaneous
64. What are synonyms for Unpremeditatedly?
65. The Unpremeditated crime that Picasso commits to oneself is downhearted, should destroy copperplate depict almost.
66. Another way to say Unpremeditated? Synonyms for Unpremeditated (other words and phrases for Unpremeditated).
67. Translations for Unpremeditated un·premed·i·tat·ed Would you like to know how to translate Unpremeditated to other languages? This page provides all possible translations of the word Unpremeditated in almost any language.
Definition of unpremeditated. : not characterized by willful intent and forethought : not planned in advance : not premeditated. unpremeditated murder.
adjective. (of an act, remark, or state) not thought out or planned beforehand. ‘it was a totally unpremeditated attack’. More example sentences. ‘Robert Duval, prosecuting, said: ‘This was a single blow delivered by an intact glass in what was an unpremeditated attack by a man who had been drinking since 3pm.’’.
(of an act, remark, or state) not thought out or planned beforehand. ‘it was a totally unpremeditated attack’. ‘Robert Duval, prosecuting, said: ‘This was a single blow delivered by an intact glass in what was an unpremeditated attack by a man who had been drinking since 3pm.’’.
done deliberately; planned in advance: a premeditated murder. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. See deliberate.