unmoor (verb) · unmoors (third person present) · unmoored (past tense) · unmoored (past participle) · unmooring (present participle)
1. Examples of Unmoor in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web As an artist, Sam Winston was often on the lookout for topsy-turvy projects – weird, sidelong ways to Unmoor familiar habits or nudge his work in new directions.
2. Unmoor verb (UNTIE BOAT) [ I or T ] to unfasten a boat from something connecting it to land or to the bottom of the ocean, a lake, a river, etc.: He had attempted to steal a 45ft yacht, without first …
3. Unmoor synonyms, Unmoor pronunciation, Unmoor translation, English dictionary definition of Unmoor
4. See synonyms for: Unmoor / Unmoored on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to loose (a vessel) from moorings or anchorage
5. Where lies the final harbor, whence we Unmoor no more? View in context
6. Wind and space were banished; the world floated like an apple in a tub, and the mind of man, which had been Unmoored also, once more attached itself to the old beliefs
7. Unmoor Louisa had spent her entire life at sea with her father, sailing aboard the ship called "The Diossa", and she had no intention of changing that
8. Unmoor, to; to heave up one anchor, or to unfasten the ship from her moorings
9. EVERY BOY'S BOOK: A COMPLETE ENCYCLOPDIA OF SPORTS AND AMUSEMENTS VARIOUS Can we Unmoor the …
10. Unmoor is a visual novel with a total of eleven achievements
11. What does Unmoor mean? To release from or as if from moorings
12. ‘The earnings from mooring and Unmooring vessels shall be distributed in equal shares amongst the Pilots, and past and present Apprentices so employed, as …
13. Unmoor! A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
14. Unmoor – Louisa had spent her entire life at sea with her father, sailing aboard the ship called "The Diossa", and she had no intention of changing that
15. Unmoor verb (UNTIE BOAT) [ I or T ] to unfasten a boat from something connecting it to land or to the bottom of the ocean, a lake, a river, etc.: He had attempted to steal a 45ft yacht, without first Unmooring it
16. Unmoor synonyms, Unmoor pronunciation, Unmoor translation, English dictionary definition of Unmoor
17. Unmoor - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Father is to come with us, and Unmoor the boat, and help us to gather the water-lilies.: Can we Unmoor the Santa Margarita from inside the breakwater, or can we not?: He therefore gave orders to Unmoor, and every preparation was made for quitting the bay.: Well, now, when you are ready I want you to Unmoor her again.
19. What is the definition of Unmoor? What is the meaning of Unmoor? How do you use Unmoor in a sentence? What are synonyms for Unmoor?
20. Sentence with the word Unmoor The essential point, he said, is to " Unmoor " criticism
21. He's right, in the sense that the American Right began to Unmoor itself from reality long before the Tea Party, or even Barack Obama's nomination
22. Hurricane Irene's strong winds Unmoor a boat and cause flooding as the storm makes landfall in North Carolina.
23. Download Game Unmoor Cracked – Full Versions – Repack in Direct Link
24. Unmoor – Louisa had spent her whole life at sea together with her father, crusing aboard the ship known as "The Diossa", and he or she had no intention of adjusting that.
25. She Unmoor ed her husband's fishing boat, which, but two days before, he had guided over the seas to obtain food for his family
26. Find 17 ways to say UnmoorED, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
27. Antonyms for Unmoor include bind, fasten, knot, lash, tie, connect, twist, tie up and drop anchor
28. Sometimes we need counseling not simply because we’ve lost our compass, but because God is inviting us to Unmoor our boats from the shores of self-reliance
29. The conclusion is that "Unmoor" is an incorrect translation, possibly based on the components of the French verb "démarrer": "un-" matches "dé-", and "moor" matches the French noun amarre (moorings)
30. The Unmoor is an unique color font family
31. Unmoor ( third-person singular simple present Unmoors, present participle Unmooring, simple past and past participle Unmoored) Unmoor (third-person singular simple present Unmoors, present participle Unmooring, simple past and past participle Unmoored) Examples
32. Unmoor free steam key Additional information for Unmoor cd key free
33. Located in Alpharetta, Georgia, DUnmoor is a family oriented, swim & tennis community that offers a beautiful setting, friendly neighbors and plenty of fun.
34. Unmoor Meaning: "to free from moorings," from un- (2) "reverse, opposite of" + moor (v.)
35. Unmoor Kiva is a trio formed by guitarist Gemma Thompson (Savages, Bashan), vocalist Adam Sherry and drummer Sam Sherry (both of duo A Dead Forest Index).
36. "The title, 'Where Lies the Final Harbor' is taken from a quote by Herman Melville: 'Where lies the final harbor from whence we Unmoor no more,' " …
37. Unmoor (third-person singular simple present Unmoors, present participle Unmooring, simple past and past participle Unmoored) To unfix or unsecure (a moored boat)
38. Listen to Unmoor SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
39. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Unmoor on your desktop or mobile device.
40. In the California Gold Rush, he sees economic fantasies driving a generation to Unmoor themselves from their merely average lives
41. It is an actual example of "realism" unencumbered and applied with great rigor, and it is likely to Unmoor the assumptions of those readers tied to a more conventionalized, less ascetic understanding of the role of "realistic" dialogue.
42. 1496 DUnmoor St is a house in Memphis, TN 38114
43. The latest tweets from @mayaUnmoor
44. To Unmoor: Right-click ship -> raise anchor
45. Unmoor Kiva Unmoor Kiva is a trio formed in 2018 by guitarist Gemma Thompson (Savages), vocalist Adam Sherry and drummer Sam Sherry (both of duo A Dead Forest Index)
46. Night Terrors x Bad Vibes Presents: Unmoor Kiva
Unmoor definition, to loose (a vessel) from moorings or anchorage. See more.
Unmoor definition is - to loosen from or as if from moorings. ... Recent Examples on the Web Especially onscreen: Overachiever Ted Kramer is seen unmoored by the simple task of making French toast for his son.
“Compliment” and “complement” had a shared meaning a long time ago, but today they are no longer interchangeable. First recorded in 1490–1500, unmoor is from the Middle English word unmooren. See un- 2, moor 2 When President Obama visits Israel this week, he will attempt neither to unmoor the old peace process nor outfit a new one.