unhappy (adjective) · unhappier (comparative adjective) · unhappiest (superlative adjective)
1. 68 synonyms of Unhappy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 93 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Unhappy definition is - not fortunate : unlucky
3. How to use Unhappy in a sentence.
4. Unhappy definition, sad; miserable; wretched: Why is she so Unhappy? See more.
5. Find 70 ways to say Unhappy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Here are 50 reasons you may be Unhappy, and suggestions on how to open the mental blinds to let the sunshine back in
7. 20 Signs You're Unhappy (And What To Do About It) Physician and New York Times bestselling author By Lissa Rankin, M.D
8. Unhappy people tend to micromanage in effort to control all outcomes and fall apart in dramatic display when life throws a wrench in their plan
9. Everyone is Unhappy from time to time — and often with good reason
10. Being Unhappy about these situations is natural and is often a motivator to make positive and necessary change
11. You don't need to feel guilty about being Unhappy or pretend to be happy when you're not.
12. Seek solutions to problems instead of complaining, which leads directly to the state of being Unhappy
13. If you’re Unhappy and it’s from none of the above causes, chances are you don’t believe you’re worth a damn thing
14. Self-worth is a combination of two things: Your societal contributions; Your alignment with your life purpose; Most of the Unhappy people I’ve met are lacking in one of those areas.
15. Unhappy people look for happiness in the wrong places
16. An Unhappy person concentrates on trying to please others, in an effort to gain approval
17. Unhappy synonyms, Unhappy pronunciation, Unhappy translation, English dictionary definition of Unhappy
18. Not happy or joyful; sad or sorrowful: Unhappy over his friend's departure
19. The beginning of the Unhappy romance
20. An Unhappy marriage is the slow accumulation of annoyances, pain, bitterness, ego and miscommunication that burdens the romance
21. Circumstances can certainly make life Unhappy
22. Sure, there's always divorce, or separation, but there are a lot of reasons people feel like they can't leave Unhappy relationships—many of which are rooted in fear, explains couples counselor Ronica Arnold Branson, Ph.D
23. We found 28 answers for “Unhappy”
24. This page shows answers to the clue Unhappy, followed by 9 definitions like “Marked by infelicity”, “Mischievous; wanton” and “Not happy or fortunate”.Synonyms for Unhappy are for example dejected, depressed and depressing.More synonyms can be …
25. Unhappy definition, sad; miserable; wretched: Why is she so Unhappy? See more.
26. If you are Unhappy with your job, then you are not alone
27. “An Unhappy marriage chronically feels bad
28. Unhappy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (regrettable, inappropriate) infelice, inappropriato agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
29. Unhappy 'Unhappy' is a 7 letter word starting with U and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Unhappy' Clue Answer; Not joyful (7) Unhappy: Down in the dumps (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Unhappy We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Unhappy will help you to finish your crossword today
30. Unhappy Lyrics: Told her I can't fall in love now she, damn / She upset, she throwing subs at me / She used to call me her daddy / Told her I can't fall in love now she, damn / She upset, she
31. Unhappy Lyrics: Drowning in the gray cell / To dwell in earthly hell / A pimp warrior fell / One-two! Sir Lucious L
32. Others will endure an Unhappy marriage for the sake of commitment and to honor vows that they made
33. Unhappy Hipsters It's Lonely in the Modern World
34. But not just Unhappy—miserable
35. Americans are more Unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years
36. Unhappy translate: 哀傷的，不高興的；不滿意的
37. Customers are Unhappy generally because there is a misunderstanding
38. What kept me Unhappy for years was thinking that I didn’t have career choices
39. I was trapped in an Unhappy job and didn’t even consider that I could do more with my life
40. A royal biographer has come forward with sensational claims about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s relationship, saying the Duke is “deeply Unhappy” in his marriage to his political activist wife.
41. But there are people who are Unhappy and who are being prescribed medication, and that’s a problem because there is no medical cure for unhappiness
42. Unhappy - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
43. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Unhappy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (feeling sad) triste adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
44. An Unhappy childhood/marriage For three Unhappy days we were all stuck in the house because of the blizzard
45. ‘The teachers were Unhappy about the situation and shared the unease of parents in relation to the matter.’ ‘It's not that I'm Unhappy about the situation, but it does feel a wee bit overwhelming sometimes.’ ‘I'm still very Unhappy about the situation and I'm making more of an effort to find a new job.’
46. The Unhappy triad is the name of a severe injury involving three crucial parts of your knee joint
47. Deion Sanders Unhappy with Alabama State's trolling after first Jackson State loss of the season Playful jabs apparently didn't sit well with NFL legend, who is Jackson State's coach
48. Why Deshaun Watson is Unhappy with Texans, and what comes next
49. These Unhappy dramas usually play out against a background of boredom, profligacy, infidelities, divorces, drinking and so forth
50. A shy, sensitive, clearly Unhappy boy's troubled relationship with a domineering, thick-skinned father is captured in that single wounding chuckle.
51. Okay, that last one sounds harsh, I know, but Unhappy marriages are more common than you think, says Marni Feuerman, PsyD, a marriage therapist in Boca Raton and author of Ghosted and Breadcrumbed
52. What does Unhappy mean? The definition of Unhappy is someone who is sad
53. (adjective) An example of Unhappy is when a couple fights all the time
54. After her Unhappy experience with her last boyfriend it will be sometime before she feels interested in a relationship they are only attempting to protect them from what they believe would be an Unhappy experience In 1988 Virgin, which had had an Unhappy experience with Superchannel, bowed out Women themselves conspire in perpetuating this Unhappy situation,she told us it's a terrible waste of
55. Unhappy by Lukas Graham, Official Lyric Video
56. When someone feels Unhappy in front of what others exhibit, it is because the mechanism of comparison is activated internally
57. Those Unhappy moments turned to Unhappy days