See also: Unforced
1. Unforced: [adjective] not forced: such as
2. Unforced - not brought about by coercion or force; "the confession was uncoerced" uncoerced , willing voluntary - of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled; "man is a voluntary agent"; "participation was voluntary"; "voluntary manslaughter"; "voluntary generosity in times of disaster"; "voluntary social workers
3. Unfleshly, unflinching, unfocused, unfold, unfollow, Unforced, unforeseeable, unforeseen, unforgettable, unforgivable, unforgiving Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © …
4. 7 synonyms of Unforced from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Unforced: done, made, or given with one's own free will.
6. The interpretation of prophecy should generally be in the literal, natural and Unforced meaning of the words
7. THE BIBLE BOOK BY BOOK JOSIAH BLAKE TIDWELL He drew a direct inspiration from Nature itself; and his lines were vivified by the imagination that is Unforced.
8. ‘There was a natural, totally Unforced quality to the performance that is all too rare in contemporary music making.’ ‘Brauer's interest in people was natural and Unforced, and he treated students and colleagues alike with the same warm friendliness.’ ‘Every song feels natural and Unforced, every song remains structurally
9. Definition of Unforced in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Unforced mean? Information and translations of Unforced in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Synonyms for Unforced include voluntary, volitional, freewill, uncoerced, willing, volunteer, willful, deliberate, autonomous and gratuitous
12. Learn the Unforced rhythms of grace
13. Unforced: 1 adj not brought about by coercion or force Synonyms: uncoerced , willing voluntary of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled adj not resulting from undue effort; not forced “a voice with a pleasingly Unforced quality” Synonyms: unstrained effortless requiring or apparently requiring no effort
14. Assuming the ensemble mean SSTs from historical simulations accurately represent the externally forced response, the observed SSTs can be decomposed into a forced (FSST) and an Unforced (UFSST) component
15. (especially in sports) an Unforced error is one that you make by playing badly, not because your opponent has caused you to make a mistake by playing well The American produced five double faults and 35 Unforced errors
16. See authoritative translations of Unforced in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
17. Definition of Unforced written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
18. Find 29 ways to say Unforced, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. Unforced definition: not forced or having been forced Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. Unforced - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Unforced adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (voluntary) no obligatorio loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a
22. 23 hours ago · It was an Unforced error, not on the scale of the French Laundry, but once again contributing to the image of a governor who’s tone deaf
23. Antonyms for Unforced include coerced, compelled, forced, involuntary, nonvoluntary, unwilled, will-less, unwilling, unintentional and enforced
24. Gavin Newsom faces a recall election and contributes to his problem by committing Unforced errors
25. It was an Unforced error, not on the scale of the French Laundry, but once again contributing to the image of a governor who’s tone deaf
26. Unforced Capacity (UCAP) refers to the average amount of electricity that is actually available at any given time after discounting the time that the facility is unavailable due to outages or deratings
27. What does Unforced mean? Not forced; caused by oneself
28. Massive data breach may have been discovered due to 'Unforced error' by suspected Russian hackers
29. 1 day ago · Newsom is still favored to avoid recall, but if he continues to make Unforced errors, he could die the political death of a thousand small cuts
30. Anthony Fauci said an AstraZeneca news release may have contained misleading information about its Covid-19 vaccine efficacy — "an Unforced error" that may create doubt about what is likely
31. Anthony Fauci said an AstraZeneca news release may have contained misleading information about its Covid-19 vaccine efficacy — "an Unforced error" that may create doubt about what is …
32. AstraZeneca made an "Unforced error" when it recently announced COVID-19 vaccine trial data, even though the vaccine itself appears likely to be "very good," according to Dr
33. Unforced Rhythms of Grace - Kindle edition by Hiles, Lynn
34. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Unforced Rhythms of Grace.
35. "Unforced Rhythms is a spiritual Emancipation Proclamation for duty-bound Christians who feel they can never measure up when it comes to pleasing God
36. In this refreshing book, my friend Gwen Jackson shares her joyful discovery of 'just living' in the 'Unforced rhythms of grace.' " -Mark O
37. Even before Inauguration Day, then president-elect Joe Biden had already made his first Unforced diplomatic blunder, expressing his eagerness to return to the discredited JCPOA (Joint
38. AstraZeneca made an "Unforced error" when it recently announced COVID-19 vaccine trial data, even though the vaccine itself appears likely to be "very
39. Unforced adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (natural, spontaneous) spontané, naturel adj adjectif: modifie un nom
40. When Jesus spoke of “the Unforced rhythms of grace,” He means that there is an ease and enjoyment when you walk in His grace
41. 2 hours ago · Walters: Newsom hurts himself by committing Unforced errors
42. Gavin Newsom faces a recall election and contributes to his problem by committing Unforced errors.The quarterback drops back to pass, … Read more on eastbaytimes.com
43. Fauci, the NIAID director, clarified on ABC News' "Good Morning America" Tuesday morning that this appears to be an "Unforced error" and an "unfortunate" situation because the vaccine itself is
44. Gavin Newsom faces a recall election and contributes to his problem by committing Unforced errors.The quarterback drops back to pass, spots a receiver and cocks his arm to throw, but the football slips out of his hand, a lineman from the other team snatches up the loose ball and runs for a touchdown.
not forced or having been forced: unforced errors. 1. 2. free, spontaneous, uncompelled, volitional, voluntary, willful. The American Heritage® Roget's Thesaurus.
Unforced error definition is - a missed shot or lost point (as in tennis) that is entirely a result of the player's own blunder and not because of the opponent's ...
a : done or produced naturally or with minimal effort a genuine, unforced smile His writing has a natural, unforced style.
Poetry and religious feeling will be the unforced flowers of life. The conversation, while not specially brilliant, was unforced and gayly bantering. Yet the transition is as unforced as any such transition can be. The author's style is simple, natural, and unforced, rather the expression of the scientific than of the literary type of mind.