1. Examples of Unfaltering in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Despite her horror ordeal, spurred on by the Unfaltering support from family and friends, brave Dawn is refusing to give up
2. Such a catastrophe could not have happened without the army's loss of will, the government's estrangement from civil society and, of course, the Unfaltering determination and competence of the insurgents. …
3. Adjective steady, unfailing, unwavering, firm, persevering, resolute, tireless, steadfast, indefatigable, unflinching, unswerving, unflagging, untiring Thomas Covenant's stride went on, as Unfaltering as clockwork
4. 63 synonyms and near synonyms of Unfaltering from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 46 antonyms and near antonyms
5. Find another word for Unfaltering
6. Unfaltering: as in unwavering, steadfast
7. Unfaltering means unwavering, not changing. As an adult, you might thank your mother for her Unfaltering support of your education, never letting you skip a night of homework
8. On such occasions his Unfaltering impudence reached heights truly sublime
9. LOCKE Down the festooned nave she came on his arm, her step Unfaltering, her face calm; black misery in …
10. Unfaltering meaning Without faltering, continuous, steadfast
11. We will proceed with Unfaltering courage, until we reach our goal or are defeated.
12. Synonyms for Unfaltering include firm, indefatigable, resolute, steadfast, steady, tireless, unflagging, unswerving, untiring and unwavering
13. 'Unfaltering' is a 11 letter word starting with U and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Unfaltering We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Unfaltering will help you to finish your crossword today
14. Unfaltering Prayer grants the player increased poise and allows them to continue casting their miracles without being interupted while taking damage, thus making clerics useful in the midst of combat (PvP or PvE)
15. Different Talismans have weaker and stronger versions of Unfaltering Prayer.
16. Unfaltering (comparative more Unfaltering, superlative most Unfaltering) Without faltering , continuous , steadfast
17. We will proceed with Unfaltering courage, until we reach our goal or are defeated.
18. Unfaltering Trust tells the story of one pilgrim family whose heroism and leadership helped forge-and over the course of nine generations have helped develop-a new nation
19. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Unfaltering
20. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: firm, steadfast, steady, stiff, unbendable, Unfaltering, unshakable, unwavering (adj) marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
21. The Unfaltering rhythm of his prose, the repeated phrases and devices, suggest a claustrophobic sense of inevitability
22. Definition and synonyms of Unfaltering from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
23. This is the British English definition of Unfaltering.View American English definition of Unfaltering.
24. ‘Her voice Unfaltering, her gaze clear, she read out a list of demands that children of the community had drawn up for implementation.’ ‘Ramos succeeds in capturing the sense of community and, more importantly, the Unfaltering devotion the members had for the club.’
25. ‘The witness looked straight into the eyes of the judge as he uttered the one word, in a steady, Unfaltering tone.’ ‘It was through Emma's Unfaltering belief in his writing talent that he decided to change tack and concentrate more on his own screenplays.’
26. (adjective) in the sense of steady Thomas Covenant's stride went on, as Unfaltering as clockwork.
27. It is a great honour for the country, its media, and for Kumar, in particular, who has been recognised for his Unfaltering commitment to the noble profession of journalism
28. Although the author affects befuddlement, his book demonstrates an Unfaltering sense of self
29. Hence they can be used as Unfaltering focal points by which to chart your personal development
30. Like the cathedral and the mountain, this form had survived the Deluge by its Unfaltering immovability.
31. See authoritative translations of Unfaltering in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
32. Unfaltering - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Unfaltering adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (enduring, not wavering)
34. Find 35 ways to say Unfaltering, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. Brave Jubilation • Brave Regalia • Memory of Orebus • Unfaltering Oak • Twisted Destiny • Earthen Fortitude • Deus Corona • Ile Armor • Way of the Free • Strands of Control • Imprisoned Mind • Rainbow Bubble • Wintry Dreamscape • Proof of Courage • Flowering Light: Other
36. The words Unfaltering and Unequivocal might have synonymous (similar) meaning
37. Understand the difference between Unfaltering and Unequivocal.
38. How to say Unfaltering in English? Pronunciation of Unfaltering with 2 audio pronunciations, 15 synonyms and more for Unfaltering.
39. Her gaze was Unfaltering, but soft
40. (The Sea-Wolf, by Jack London) Sir Nigel alone, unconscious to all appearance of the universal panic, walked with Unfaltering step up the centre of the road, a silken handkerchief in one hand and his gold comfit-box in the other
41. Unfaltering From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Unfaltering un‧fal‧ter‧ing / ʌnˈfɔːlt ə rɪŋ $ -ˈfɒːl- / adjective formal DETERMINED strong, determined , and not becoming weaker Unfaltering confidence Examples from the Corpus Unfaltering • Unfaltering loyalty • Press, and out comes an Unfaltering milky flow .
42. (1) Her voice Unfaltering , her gaze clear, she read out a list of demands that children of the community had drawn up for implementation
43. (2) It's an Unfaltering elixir of dynamic guitar, mystical vocals and energy you don't see nearly enough in electronic music.
44. Unfaltering: Not faltering; not failing; not hesitating
45. WikiLeaks' Assange: Convictions 'Unfaltering' Updated 48 minutes ago 12/14/2010 10:33:59 AM +00:00 WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange spoke from his prison cell to defend himself and attack the financial companies that suspended payments to his controversial website, Australian television reported Tuesday.
46. Unfaltering - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
47. The secret of Dairymaster's world-wide success is the company's Unfaltering commitment to ongoing research and development, superior product quality and …
48. Trump loses his impeachment team amid Unfaltering loyalty from the GOP
49. I also had the opportunity to acknowledge the deep and unconditional love of the mothers, as well as the Unfaltering support of the fathers, towards their offspring despite their peculiarities and inherent daily vicissitudes
50. Unfaltering Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Unfaltering in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
51. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Unfaltering in Urdu is مصمّم, and in …
52. Unfaltering translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'Unfalteringly',unflattering',unflatteringly',unfading', examples, definition, conjugation
53. It is an opportunity to remind ourselves of the Unfaltering spirit and commitment of our people in the fight for freedom, Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa stated in an Independence Day message.
54. Advanced solutions, the Unfaltering will to explore new ways and the research of innovative and higher technological materials: these constitute the Lati R&S engine, allowing LATI to offer solutions for extreme, sometimes even "pioneer" applications.
55. Unfaltering Meaning: "not" + present participle of falter (v.)
56. See definitions of Unfaltering.
57. Sigil of the Unfaltering Knight also procs on misses, so the only thing to keep you from a 100% up time is a silence (quite hard to fail to keep a 30 sec buff up when silences only last 2 …