1. Unaffected definition is - not influenced or changed mentally, physically, or chemically
2. How to use Unaffected in a sentence.
3. The child seemed Unaffected by his father's death.
4. 14 synonyms of Unaffected from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 34 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Unaffected
6. Unaffected: free from any intent to …
7. Unaffected definition, free from affectation; sincere; genuine: The man showed Unaffected grief at the death of his former opponent
8. Find 69 ways to say Unaffected, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Unaffected adjective (NOT CHANGED) C2 not influenced, harmed, or interrupted in any way: The west of the city was largely Unaffected by the bombing.
10. This page shows answers to the clue Unaffected, followed by 4 definitions like “ Free from affectation ”, “ Not affected or moved ” and “ Free from affectation ”
11. Synonyms for Unaffected are for example unbothered, unimpaired and unmovable
12. Since I work from home, I was Unaffected by the office move.; Lacking pretense or affectation; natural
13. Bingley was good-looking and gentlemanlike; he had a pleasant countenance, and easy, Unaffected manners.
14. 'Unaffected' is a 10 letter word starting with U and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Unaffected We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Unaffected will help you to finish your crossword today
15. 'Unaffected' means 'unchanged, uninfluenced, untouched'
16. Examples of 'affected'and 'Unaffected': 1
17. Unaffected has other meanings, too
18. If someone says you're Unaffected they could mean you're genuine; you don't put on an act for people
19. Saying you were Unaffected by your favorite team's loss means you weren't upset by it.
20. Unaffected® — Official Web Site
21. Synonyms for Unaffected include unchanged, unaltered, unmarred, unscathed, unspoilt, unblemished, undamaged, uninfluenced, unmoved and unstirred
22. Unaffected (Japanese: 受 けない, ukenai) is the term used in certain cards that are immune to the effects described in its effect description.
23. Cards that are Unaffected by card effects can still be used to pay the costs for activation of card effects that are of the same card type that they are Unaffected by
24. Definition of Unaffected in the Definitions.net dictionary
25. What does Unaffected mean? Information and translations of Unaffected in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
26. If you describe someone as Unaffected, you mean that they are natural and genuine in their behaviour, and do not act as though they are more important than other people.
27. ‘He was a man of singular personal charm, cheery, Unaffected, trust-inspiring.’ ‘A man of great integrity and Unaffected charm, Moore was held in almost universally high esteem.’ ‘There was a simple and apparently Unaffected charm to the man.’ ‘Refreshingly frank and Unaffected, he loves a chat and concedes that he's often hyper.’
28. Unaffected - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Definition and synonyms of Unaffected from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
30. This is the British English definition of Unaffected.View American English definition of Unaffected.
31. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Unaffected with 7 letters was last seen on the January 18, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is NATURAL.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
32. Definition of Unaffected written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
33. • So during windy days you do better working burrows with entrances Unaffected by wind
34. • Ace repressed a shudder, while Howard looked on Unaffected, having seen the stones when they first arrived at the university
35. • He sounds completely Unaffected in interviews
36. Unaffected by • Salmon were Unaffected by the poison.
37. Need a solution to the crossword clue 'Unaffected' that published on 15 March 2021 by The Sun Two Speed? That's why we're here! Our passion and goal is to solve any crossword puzzle just like The Sun Two Speed.
38. Since I work from home, I was Unaffected by the office move.· Lacking pretense or affectation; natural
39. Bingley was good-looking and gentlemanlike; he had a pleasant countenance, and easy, Unaffected manners.··Someone not affected, as by a disease.
40. Unaffected Boutique is a women's and men's clothing boutique focused on shattering the standard of fashion and embracing being genuine to your personality and style
41. Unaffected Boutique carries tops, bottoms, dresses, outerwear, loungewear, jewelry, bags, hats, sunglasses, and more.
42. Unaffected - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
43. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Unaffected adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (suffering no ill effects)
44. Health agency said its global rollout of coronavirus vaccines remains Unaffected even as a growing number of countries, especially in Europe, suspended use of AstraZeneca’s vaccine on Monday amid concerns about blood clots in some people who received it
45. An Unaffected carrier male will pass on the pre-mutation to all of his daughters but to none of his sons
46. I thought not knowing the guy would mean I could breeze through the day Unaffected, untouched
47. Police sources now fear an upsurge in violence in areas which have previously been relatively Unaffected by …
48. Synonyms for Unaffected in Free Thesaurus
49. 54 synonyms for Unaffected: natural, genuine, unpretentious, simple, plain, straightforward, naive
50. What is the opposite of Unaffected? Antonyms for Unaffected (opposite of Unaffected)
51. Unaffected Lyrics: There never seems to be / Because what I believe / A moment I'm not trying / To show them who I am / Why can't they understand / The things that they're denying / …
52. The Unaffected Earl (Landing a Lord Book 3) - Kindle edition by Medeiros, Suzanna
53. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Unaffected Earl (Landing a Lord Book 3).
54. Unaffected (by something) not changed or influenced by something; not affected by something People's rights are Unaffected by the new law
55. His attitudes have remained largely Unaffected by changes in fashion
56. Some members of the family may remain Unaffected by the disease.
57. Find 69 ways to say Unaffected, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
58. See 3 authoritative translations of Unaffected in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
59. Unaffected definition: If someone or something is Unaffected by an event or occurrence , they are not changed by Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
60. Health agency says its global rollout of coronavirus vaccines remains Unaffected even as a growing number of countries have suspended use of AstraZeneca’s vaccine amid concerns about
61. 17, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Northwest Navigation Co., which operates the small cruise boat, M/V David B in Alaska, is Unaffected by Canada's recent extended cruise
62. Unaffected [4x] Submit Corrections
63. 12 hours ago · Children's prenatal growth mostly Unaffected by mother's stress levels