trouble (noun) · troubles (plural noun) · the Troubles (plural noun)
trouble (verb) · troubles (third person present) · troubled (past tense) · troubled (past participle) · troubling (present participle)
1. Trouble definition is - the quality or state of being Troubled especially mentally
2. How to use Trouble in a sentence.
3. A state or condition of mental distress or anxiety a state or condition of disorder or unrest industrial Trouble a condition of disease, pain, or malfunctioning she has liver Trouble a cause of distress, disturbance, …
4. Trouble synonyms, Trouble pronunciation, Trouble translation, English dictionary definition of Trouble
5. A state of distress, affliction, difficulty, or need: tried to console them in their Trouble; got in Trouble with the police
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Trouble (Entry 1 of 2) 1 an abnormal state that disrupts a plant's or animal's normal bodily functioning hoping that the doctor will be able to accurately diagnose my Trouble
7. The Trouble started / began when my father came to live with us
8. [ + -ing verb ] Parents often have Trouble finding good carers for their children
9. A pampered dog named Trouble must learn to live in the real world, while trying to escape from his former owner's greedy children.
10. The Trouble is virtual event pricing right now is all over the place
11. ‘YOU HAVE TO INNOVATE ON THE VALUE’: THE DISPARATE STATE OF VIRTUAL EVENT TICKETING LUCINDA SOUTHERN AUGUST 7, 2020 DIGIDAY The Trouble is this correction of sorts …
12. Coldplay - Trouble is taken from the debut album Parachutes released in 2000 (hear the album at https://smarturl.it/cp-pararchutes) Newly restored HD versio
13. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Trouble crossword clue
14. The Trouble game is peg-popping fun! The excitement begins as soon as a player presses the Pop-O-Matic bubble to roll the die
15. In the Trouble board game, kids race to get all their game pieces around the board; but be careful! A player could get bumped and sent back to the beginning.
16. Trouble speaking, along with having a numb or drooping face and feeling weak in one arm or a leg, is one of the major signs of stroke.
17. Troublé translate: cloudy, blurred, Troubled, disturbed, unsettled, cloudy, blurry, dubious, confusion, blurred…
18. A personal habit or trait that is a disadvantage or a cause of mental distress: His greatest Trouble is oversensitivity.
19. Trouble is an American doom metal band from Aurora, Illinois, formed in 1979 and considered one of the pioneers of the genre alongside Candlemass and Saint Vitus
20. Trouble is anything that causes difficulty, worry, and inconvenience, or that prevents you from doing something
21. If you have Trouble getting along with a classmate, it is hard to be friendly with him or her.
22. What does Trouble mean? Trouble is defined as problems, misfortunes or misbehaving, or a situation that causes worries
23. Trouble is a board game with a simple concept: Be the first player to send your four game pieces all the way around the board, moving spaces determined by rolls of the dice
24. The "Trouble" of the title comes when an opponent's piece lands on a space occupied by …
25. Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble Lyrics (HDSubscribe for more..! :)ALL COPYRIGHTS GOES TO TaylorSwiftVEVO and UMGALL COPYRIGHTS GOES TO TaylorSwiftVEVO
26. Trouble Lyrics: Ooh, ooh-ooh / Ooh-ooh / Ooh, ooh-ooh / Ooh-ooh / Ooh, ooh-ooh / Ooh-ooh / Ooh, ooh-ooh / Ooh-ooh / We were at the table by the window with the view / Casting shadows, the sun was
27. Synonyms for Trouble include danger, jeopardy, peril, predicament, imperilment, endangerment, bind, mess, pickle and risk
28. Troub‧le1 /ˈtrʌbəl/ ●●● S1 W2 noun 1 problems [ uncountable] (also Troubles [ plural]) problems or difficulties Trouble with We’re having a lot of Trouble with the new computer system
29. Recent stock market losses point to Trouble ahead
30. In 2013, Trouble released "The Distortion Field" with vocalist Kyle Thomas, who had previously replaced Wagner from 1997 to 2000.
31. Trouble (rapper) (born 1987), American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia Trouble T Roy (1967–1990), hip-hop dancer with the group Heavy D and the Boyz; Bruno Troublé (born 1945), French sailor in the 1968 and 1976 Olympics; Keef Trouble (born 1949), English composer, singer and musician; MC Trouble (1970–1991), first female rapper signed to Motown Records
32. Bubble Trouble is an awesome retro shooter game in which you control a single character that must shoot down all the bubbles! The bubbles bounce around the level and become smaller as you shoot them – each time you shoot a bubble, it splits into several smaller ones – you must account for the bounce and try to shoot the bubbles without them landing on you!
33. “Trouble” is the sixth track and third single of Parachutes.This song actually has two music videos: the first video was done in the UK, but Martin ended up hating it and the label thought it
34. Synonyms for Trouble in Free Thesaurus
35. 246 synonyms for Trouble: bother, problems, concern, worry, stress, difficulty, anxiety, distress, grief
36. Trouble definition: You can refer to problems or difficulties as Trouble
37. Tank Trouble is an online tank game where you drive in a maze and shoot missiles at your enemies
38. Tank Trouble pits you against clever army generals in mazelike battlefields
39. 1200, "agitation of the mind, emotional turmoil," from Old French truble, torble "Trouble, disturbance" (12c.), from trubler / torbler (see Trouble (v.))
40. As "a concern, a cause for worry;" 1590s as "something that causes Trouble." Meaning "unpleasant relations with the authorities" is from 1550s
41. See: (Have you) been keeping out of Trouble? (I've been) keeping out of Trouble a Trouble shared is a Trouble halved ask for Trouble ask for Trouble/it be asking for Trouble be in Trouble be looking for Trouble be more Trouble than it's worth been keeping out of Trouble been keeping out of Trouble? borrow Trouble buy Trouble cause Trouble die of throat
42. ‘The Trouble with volunteers is that you can't fire them.’ ‘The Trouble with both these arguments is that they are bogus.’ ‘The Trouble with this was that I didn't want to watch pornography.’ ‘The Trouble with the government's childcare strategy, it seems to me, is that it has employed both too …
43. Trouble was an enlighting story which taught me about the world
44. I learned many thiings while reading Trouble
45. The most important thing: You can't run from Trouble, it …
46. Listen to Trouble by Natalia Kills on Apple Music
47. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Trouble used in context: 100+ rhymes, 66 Shakespeare works, 1 Mother Goose rhyme, several books and articles.
48. The Trouble with (someone or something) The most irritating or Troublesome aspect or characteristic of someone or something
49. The Trouble with kids these days is that they have no concept of patience—with technology, they get whatever they want, whenever they want! The Trouble with cycling to work is how sweaty you get on the way
50. Effort, Trouble, pains, endeavour, struggle
51. 这些名词均表示"努力"之意。 effort ： 通常指完成某特定任务所需付出的或大或小的努力，可指一次的努力，也可指坚持不懈的努力。; Trouble和pains均侧重在面临困难或阻力时所作的努力，但强调在努力时的细心和谨慎，相比之下，pains更适合表示尽力的努力。
52. Trouble Trouble, Atlanta, Georgia
53. Official Facebook Page Trouble Trouble WWW.HARDEESTREET.COM IG: @TroubleDTE6 Tw: @TroubleDTE
54. Having Trouble? We're here to help
55. Explore 1000 Trouble Quotes by authors including Bertrand Russell, Leonardo da Vinci, and Ronald Reagan at BrainyQuote
56. "The fundamental cause of the Trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
58. Following the conclusion of Trouble's recording deal with Metal Blade and three years of relative silence, few fans expected to hear from the Chicago band ever again
Definition of trouble. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : the quality or state of being troubled especially mentally. 2 : public unrest or disturbance there's trouble brewing downtown. 3 : an instance of trouble used to disguise her frustrations and despair by making light of her troubles — Current Biography.
*in trouble. 1. in danger; in difficulty; due for punishment. (*Typically: be ~; get [into] ~.) If you don't be quiet, you're going to be in trouble.
trouble(n) Synonyms: affliction, disturbance, annoyance, perplexity, molestation, vexation, inconvenience, calamity, distress, uneasiness, tribulation, disaster, torment, misfortune, adversity, anxiety, embarrassment, sorrow, misery, grief, depression, difficulty, labor, toil, effort.
Trouble oneself definition is - to do something that would assist someone -used in the negative to say that help is not needed. How to use trouble oneself in a sentence. to do something that would assist someone -used in the negative to say that help is not needed...