See also: Transformational Transformationalism Transformationalist Transient Transgender Tranche Transitional Transparent Transcend Tranquil Transpire Tranquility Transgression Transitory Transverse Translucent Transformation Transcription Transparency Active Motion Skills Transport Define Humanist
1. Transformational definition is - of, relating to, characterized by, or concerned with transformation and especially linguistic transformation.
Transformational, To, Transformation
2. / ˌtrænsfəˈmeɪʃ ə n ə l / (also transformative) able to produce a big change or improvement in a situation: Action to encourage home insulation by the EU represents a potentially Transformational event for government-funded installation agencies
Tr, Transformative, To, The, Transformational
3. Buil, Martinez and Matute (2018) defined Transformational leadership as an approach where leaders play a part to motivate his or her employees to achieve organizational goals and company's welfare as well as to perform beyond that company's expectations …
Transformational, To, That
4. Transformational leadership is a leadership style that can inspire positive changes in those who follow. Transformational leaders are generally energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate
Transformational, That, Those
5. Conscious and Transformational content featuring human potential experts delivering uplifting and intelligent news, educational and practical information
6. Transformational leadership inspires people to achieve unexpected or remarkable results
7. Transformational meaning: able to produce a big change or improvement in a situation:
8. Transformational leadership is a model of leadership used across the spectrum of politics, education, entertainment, finance, technology, and other industries.
Transformational, The, Technology
9. Transformational Breath® is the most therapeutic and advanced Breathwork Training available
Transformational, The, Therapeutic, Training
10. Judith Kravitz and the Transformational Breath Foundation have transformed lives globally on 6 continents teaching the power of conscious breathwork with Workshops, Trainings and Online events
The, Transformational, Transformed, Teaching, Trainings
11. Transformational grammar is a theory of grammar that accounts for the constructions of a language by linguistic transformations and phrase structures
Transformational, Theory, That, The, Transformations
12. Also known as Transformational-generative grammar or T-G or TGG.
13. Transformational leadership is the new leadership paradigm as it focuses on charismatic and affective leadership elements (PSU WC, 2016, L.10)
14. Synonyms for Transformational include born-again, cathartic, transmuting, innovative, original, inventive, new, novel, ingenious and innovational
15. “Transformational travel is any travel experience that empowers people to make meaningful, lasting changes in their life
Transformational, Travel, That, To, Their
16. ‘He is an amiable establishmentarian who finds himself with the opportunity to effect Transformational change, and who is seizing that opportunity and pushing the system to its limits.’
The, To, Transformational, That
17. Transformational leaders are more focused on the future and embrace creativity
18. A Transformational leader will encourage their subordinates to innovate and try new things, with the ultimate goal of creating future success for the organization.
Transformational, Their, To, Try, Things, The
19. Good Transformational leaders practice self-awareness Transformational leaders thrive on personal growth and know their strengths and weaknesses
Transformational, Thrive, Their
20. What Is Transformational Leadership? Leadership expert James McGregor Burns introduced the concept of Transformational leadership in his 1978 book, "Leadership." He defined Transformational leadership as a process where "leaders and their followers …
Transformational, The, Their
21. Transformational leaders are exemplary positive role models who attract admiration
22. Transformational grammar, also called Transformational-generative Grammar, a system of language analysis that recognizes the relationship among the various elements of a sentence and among the possible sentences of a language and uses processes or rules (some of which are called transformations) to express these relationships.
Transformational, That, The, Transformations, To, These
23. All giving should be “Transformational.” During a recent conference of cancer center development officers, a development director said the organization had just received a “Transformational gift” — something on the order of $25 million — as a bequest.
24. “Transformational leadership is a leadership style used by managers and other influential figures that emphasizes vision, empowerment and support to inspire followers toward action and change
Transformational, That, To, Toward
25. Transformational management style and leadership behavior is something you can learn about with your degree, along with day-to-day strategies and task-oriented concepts that can help you thrive
Transformational, To, Task, That, Thrive
26. Transformational relationships are based on a deeper awareness that triggers emotional growth
Transformational, That, Triggers
27. Transformational change occurs in response to, or in anticipation of, major changes in an organisation’s environment or technology
Transformational, To, Technology
28. Michael Brown, author of "The Presence Process", has made a large impact upon breathers around the world, as well as upon the Breathworkers who make up the Transformational Breath Foundation
29. Transformational leaders are leaders who employ a distinct management style
30. Transformational leaders should: Serve as role
31. Transformational Leadership Defined
32. Transformational leadership involves using communication and collaboration to motivate others toward reaching goals that align with an organization’s strategies
Transformational, To, Toward, That
33. Transformational leaders lead by example, creating new initiatives that inspire employees and colleagues to innovate, collaborate and take risks.
Transformational, That, To, Take
34. Earnings Results Nio’s sales top $2 billion in ‘Transformational’ year Last Updated: March 2, 2021 at 6:53 a.m
35. Transformational leaders are catalysts of positive change
36. Rockefeller, founder of Virgin Group, Richard Branson, are two of the most prominent Transformational leaders
Two, The, Transformational
37. Transformational grammar definition is - a grammar that generates the deep structures of a language and converts these to the surface structures by means of transformations.
Transformational, That, The, These, To, Transformations
38. 1 day ago · ‘Transformational': Mayor Bill de Blasio Announces NYC Racial Justice Commission The commission will be focused on equity, inclusion, representation, and access to opportunity
Transformational, The, To
39. Transformational leadership, the preferred management style of Magnet hospitals, has been shown to transform entire teams to a higher level of practice
Transformational, The, To, Transform, Teams
40. What is Transformational Leadership? Transformational leadership is a management style that motivates employees to take ownership for their roles and perform beyond expectations.
Transformational, That, To, Take, Their
41. The Transformational leader even "changes the social warp and woof of reality" (p
42. In sum, Transformational is hierarchically superior to transactional leadership valuation
Transformational, To, Transactional
43. Bass further concludes that "the leadership of the great men (and great women) of history has usually been Transformational, not transactional" (p
That, The, Transformational, Transactional
44. The Transformational approach to leadership is a broad-based perspective that encompasses many facets and dimensions of the leadership process”
The, Transformational, To, That
45. Joe Biden Is a Transformational President
46. The general framework considers major works, such as Chomsky's Knowledge of Language and Barriers , written since the publication of Radford's widely acclaimed Transformational Syntax in 1981
Definition of transformational. : of, relating to, characterized by, or concerned with transformation and especially linguistic transformation.
transformation, transmutation, shift(noun) a qualitative change. Synonyms: work shift, fault, displacement, slip, duty period, shift key, shifting, chemise, geological fault, faulting, shift, break, shimmy, teddy, transubstantiation, switching, switch, sack, translation, transmutation, fracture.
Transformational Development is how World Vision responds to poverty and vulnerability and works towards a vision of "life in all its fullness" for every child in every context. This means girls and boys living abundant lives within transformed families, communities and societies characterised by dignity, justice, peace and hope, as we ...
Transformational Development. Transformational development involves more than just economic growth. It is an approach to community welfare that takes into account spiritual, social, and economic well-being.