torment (noun) · torments (plural noun)
torment (verb) · torments (third person present) · tormented (past tense) · tormented (past participle) · tormenting (present participle)
1. Torment definition is - extreme pain or anguish of body or mind : agony
2. How to use Torment in a sentence
3. Torment definition, to afflict with great bodily or mental suffering; pain: to be Tormented with violent headaches
4. Some common synonyms of Torment are afflict, rack, torture, and try
5. While all these words mean "to inflict on a person something that is hard to bear," Torment suggests persecution or the repeated inflicting of suffering or annoyance
6. A horse Tormented by flies Where would afflict be a …
7. To cause a person or animal to suffer or worry: The animals are Tormented mercilessly by flies and mosquitoes
8. The camera focused on a group of women whose faces were Tormented by/with (= showed that they were suffering) grief
9. Find 104 ways to say Torment, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Torment is an independent media outlet designed to offer an authentic link between snowboarding and the people who care about it.
11. Kyle "Torment" Storer (born June 6, 2000) is an American Rocket League player.
12. The Crossword Solver found 128 answers to the Torment crossword clue
13. The noun Torment is the result of the verb Torment
14. After stealing the old lady's purse, you might expect to be Tormented by many sleepless nights
15. Those nights without sleep will Torment (tor-MENT) you
16. They are your Torment (TOR-ment).
17. When a Pokémon is holding Darkinium Z and uses its Z-Power, Torment turns into Z-Torment and raises Defense one stage, in addition to its usual effect as above.
18. Torment is a condition that inflicts damage over time and stacks in intensity
19. Characters suffering from Torment have black smoke on their legs (if applicable) and large red scratch marks around their lower body.
20. Torment aghast - From a verb agastea, "frighten," based on an Old English word meaning "Torment." cruciation - Another word for Torment or torture
21. Crux - Originated as a reference to a real cross and its association with Torment and trouble.
22. Torment: Tides of Numenera is the thematic successor to Planescape: Torment, one of the most critically acclaimed role-playing games of all time
23. Torment (7)IMDb 7.11 h 42 min1994NR Paul (François Cluzet) has just bought a charming waterfront hotel in the heart of France
24. What does Torment mean? Torment is pain, suffering, annoyance or anxiety
25. (noun) An example of Torment is a toothache.
26. Torment is the second novel in the Fallen series written by Lauren Kate.It is a young adult, fantasy, paranormal romance published in 2010 under Delacorte Press.It continues the story of Lucinda Price, who is cursed by being reincarnated every 17 years after involving herself in a romantic relationship with a fallen angel named Daniel
27. The latest tweets from @Torment
28. Torment started Rocket League in September of 2015 after his friends asked him to play it with them
29. Torment is an alternate dimension added by Witchery.It is a world containing multiple, randomly generated, and horizontally aligned mazes
30. Newly generated Torment dimensions in 0.20.0 have an indestructible block that appears similar to Mycelium called Torment Stone.There are also occasional Mycelium blocks in the floor, which can be used for charging Bark Belts.
31. An idealistic adolescent, suffering under the thumb of a sadistic schoolmaster, falls in love with a loose girl who is bullied and Tormented by another lover.
32. Torment: Tides of Numenera is a thematic successor to one of the greatest RPGs ever created
33. Torment: Part One (The Bleeding Hearts Series Book 1) Book 1 of 2: The Bleeding Hearts Series by Dylan Page Jan 18, 2021
34. Planescape: Torment is a role-playing video game developed by Black Isle Studios and published by Interplay Entertainment.Released for Microsoft Windows on December 12, 1999, the game takes place in locations from the multiverse of Planescape, a Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) fantasy campaign setting.The game's engine is a modified version of the Infinity Engine, which was used for BioWare's Baldur
35. Torment meaning, definition, what is Torment: severe mental or physical suffering: Learn more.
36. A Torment is something that causes extreme suffering, usually mental suffering
37. Sooner or later most writers end up making books about the Torments of being a writer
38. [ + of] Outdoors, mosquitoes and midges were a perpetual Torment. …
39. When we debate whether videogames can ever count as art, the game that everyone brings out as exhibit "A" is Black Isle's 1999 RPG, Planescape: Torment.And sometimes - very occasionally - everyone is right: Torment is the gaming world's very own Citizen Kane, the work of an auteur rather than a mere author, with writing, characterisation and pacing that make it stand out from its
40. “Planescape: Torment is a wonderful game, and its Enhanced Edition is a splendid, unobtrusive, beautifying update.” Geek & Sundry “If you haven't played Planescape: Torment, the Enhanced Edition leaves you no excuse.” PC Gamer “Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition is just like the original, which means we're dealing with a masterpiece.”
41. ‘But hunger there was, and continuous physical Torment, and the sudden cessation of all human privacy.’ ‘No drug can eliminate that mental Torment when a hitter is supposed to deliver or a pitcher is supposed to succeed.’ ‘Before any physical Torment, the idea would be to make him give up, lose hope.’
42. Torment (19 Occurrences) Matthew 8:29 Behold, they cried out, saying, "What do we have to do with you, Jesus, Son of God? Have you come here to Torment us before the time?" (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS NAS RSV)
43. We found 32 answers for “Torment”
44. This page shows answers to the clue Torment, followed by ten definitions like “Extreme pain; anguish”, “To pain; to distress” and “A severe affliction”.Synonyms for Torment are for example afflict, hurt and make suffer.More synonyms …
45. For the Wild Rift item, see Liandry's Torment
46. Liandry's Torment was a legendary item in League of Legends
47. Still, Torment has enough creepiness and disturbing imagery to delivery some chills
48. See all Audience reviews Torment Quotes
49. The Torment Quiver is an item in Minecraft Dungeons that gives slow arrows that knocks back mobs and passes through walls
50. 1 Obtaining 2 Usage 3 Abilities 4 Gallery The Torment Quiver can be acquired from reward chests in the Desert Temple and the Lower Temple on all difficulties, and the
51. Torment Rocket League Player for Version1 in the RLCS
52. The Torment is a fully-automatic rocket launcher made by Rancor in SAS: Zombie Assault 4
53. The Torment seems to a be a weapon intended for bossing by looking at its absurdly high base damage and low pierce for a rocket launcher
54. All the Torment and the pain leaked through and covered me
55. Shop for ECX Torment Replacement Parts Cars & Trucks at HobbyTown ECX Torment Replacement Parts Cars & Trucks
56. True to their name, Torment 8.1 afflicts physical and mental pain on their enemies — looking devilishly stylish all the while
57. The Torment is an item from the Witchery mod
58. It is also referred to as a Torment Scroll, but this is not accurate to the in-game name.It is used to summon a Lord of Torment.The Torment Scroll is obtained from a Flame Imp by giving it valuable items and treating it well
59. Provided to YouTube by Repost NetworkTorment · natec · warfillTorment℗ helltreesReleased on: 2018-11-19Auto-generated by YouTube.