See also: Thorough Thoroughly Thoroughfare Thoroughness Thoroughgoing Thoroughbred Throughout Throughput Thoroughwort Thorougher Throughway Thoroughbass The Being Thorax Thoracic Thorn Thorny Thoracentesis Thoracotomy Thor Thorp
1. Thorough definition is - carried through to completion : exhaustive
Thorough, Through, To
2. How to use Thorough in a sentence.
3. Thorough definition, executed without negligence or omissions: a Thorough search
4. 80 synonyms of Thorough from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 97 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Thorough, The, Thesaurus
5. Thorough: having no exceptions or restrictions.
6. Exhaustively complete: a Thorough search
7. Painstakingly accurate or careful: Thorough research
8. Absolute; utter: a Thorough pleasure
9. [Middle English thorow, through, Thorough, from Old English thuruh, from end to end, through; see terə- in Indo-European roots
Thorow, Through, Thorough, Thuruh, To, Ter
10. Find 33 ways to say Thorough, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Thorough, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
11. Thorough - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
Thorough, Translation, To
12. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Thorough adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (painstaking, careful) a fondo loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo
Translations, Thorough, Tall
13. Thorough Financial Group, LLC is a separate entity from WRI
14. Amos Bronson Alcott and Thoreau's aunt each wrote that "Thoreau" is pronounced like the word Thorough (/ ˈ θ ʌr oʊ / THURR-oh—in General American, but more precisely / ˈ θ ɔːr oʊ / THOR-oh—in 19th-century New England).
Thoreau, That, The, Thorough, Thurr, Thor
15. What is the opposite of Thorough? Antonyms for Thorough (opposite of Thorough)
16. What does Thorough mean? The definition of Thorough is something being done completely, missing no details
17. (adjective) An example of Thorough is
18. Nouns for Thorough include Thorough, Thoroughness, Thoroughnesses and Thoroughs
Thorough, Thoroughness, Thoroughnesses, Thoroughs
19. A Thorough understanding of the rules and regulations [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
20. The investigator will have to be Thorough.
The, To, Thorough
21. In 17th century England, Thorough was a name given by Thomas Wentworth, 1st Earl of Strafford to a scheme of his to establish absolute monarchy in England
Thorough, Thomas, To
22. Although "Thorough" is largely attributed to Strafford, its implementation can also be accredited to the Archbishop of …
Thorough, To, The
23. Thorough adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (complete, total) completo agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Thorough, Tall, Total
24. Thorough Meaning: "from end to end, from side to side," stressed variant of þurh (adv., prep.); see through
Thorough, To, Through
25. Related:… See definitions of Thorough.
26. Thorough definition, executed without negligence or omissions: a Thorough search
27. Definition and synonyms of Thorough from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
28. This is the British English definition of Thorough.View American English definition of Thorough.
This, The, Thorough
29. Thorough 'Thorough' is a 8 letter word starting with T and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Thorough' Clue Answer; Careful and detailed (8) Thorough: Painstakingly careful (8) All-inclusive (8) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Thorough
30. A Thorough [review] is essential before the whole system collapsesa really Thorough [review] of electoral reform The customs officers would probably be more Thorough in their [examination] of our baggage You must see your doctor for a Thorough [examination] There hasn't been time for a Thorough post mortem The vet gave the animals a Thorough check-up It was time to give the car a Thorough
Thorough, The, Their, There, Time, To
31. Thorough: 1 adj painstakingly careful and accurate “our accountant is Thorough ” “ Thorough research” Synonyms: careful exercising caution or showing care or attention adj performed comprehensively and completely “made a Thorough search” Synonyms: exhaustive , Thoroughgoing complete having every necessary or normal part or component or step
32. Explore 100 Thorough Quotes by authors including John Locke, Theodore Roosevelt, and George Washington Carver at BrainyQuote
33. "The only fence against the world is a Thorough knowledge of it." - …
34. A Thorough knowledge of the subject; The police carried out a Thorough investigation
35. You will need a Thorough understanding of the subject
36. Thorough notes of the meeting 2 CAREFUL [not usually before noun] careful to do things properly so that you avoid mistakes The screening of applicants must be Thorough
Thorough, The, To, Things, That
37. See thesaurus at careful 3 → a Thorough pest/nuisance/mess — Thoroughness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Thorough • His assessment of the situation was quite
Thesaurus, Thorough, Thoroughness, The
38. First, a Thorough analysis of what is feasible, what is good, what has added value
39. How many syllables in Thorough? 7 1 6 9 3 2 8 5 4 syllables
40. Divide Thorough into syllables: thor-ough Stressed syllable in Thorough: thor-ough How to say Thorough: How to pronounce Thorough
Thorough, Thor, To
41. Wondering why Thorough is 7 1 6 9 3 2 8 5 4 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
42. Thorough (comparative more Thorough, superlative most Thorough) Painstaking and careful not to miss or omit any detail
43. The Prime Minister announced a Thorough investigation into the death of a father of two in police custody
The, Thorough, Two
44. He is the most Thorough worker I have ever seen.
45. A Thorough action or activity is one that is done very carefully and in a detailed way so that nothing is forgotten
46. We are making a Thorough investigation
47. Thorough definition: A Thorough action or activity is one that is done very carefully and in a detailed way so Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Thorough, That, Translations
48. Antonyms for Thorough include cursory, haphazard, superficial, incomprehensive, partial, perfunctory, brief, casual, undetailed and careless
49. ‘A Thorough and accurate medical history and a review of systems is key to uncovering potential systemic causes of wrist pain.’ ‘The evaluation begins with a Thorough history and a careful physical examination.’ ‘But this is impossible without a Thorough grounding in history, both ancient and modem.’
Thorough, To, The, This
50. Find 16 ways to say ThoroughNESS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Thoroughness, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
51. The mechanic performed a Thorough inspection of the automobile
52. Thorough Sampling is an A Crack in the Ice achievement
53. Thorough Sampling A Crack in the Ice 7; Find each of the special chests hidden around Bitterfrost Frontier.
54. 4 hours ago · Biden faces Thorough questioning -- and largely avoids major headlines
55. A Thorough knowledge of these languages will be an advantage
56. A Thorough knowledge of written and oral English is required
57. After you prove a Thorough knowledge of the rule book
58. Sir, you have a Thorough knowledge of firearms
59. ‘A Thorough and accurate medical history and a review of systems is key to uncovering potential systemic causes of wrist pain.’ ‘The evaluation begins with a Thorough history and a careful physical examination.’ ‘But this is impossible without a Thorough grounding in history, both ancient and modem.’
Thorough, To, The, This
60. A Thorough brushing helps to freshen up your mouth
61. Give the house a Thorough cleaning
62. The doctor gave him a Thorough check-up
63. The Thorough revenge is to forgive and forget
The, Thorough, To
64. The Prime Minister announced a Thorough investigation into the death of a father of two in police custody
The, Thorough, Two
65. He is the most Thorough worker I have ever seen
66. The infested house needs a Thorough cleansing before it will be inhabitable
67. Utter; complete; absolute ; It is a Thorough …
68. Definition of Thorough in the Definitions.net dictionary
69. What does Thorough mean? Information and translations of Thorough in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Thorough, Translations, The
70. A Thorough QT/QTc study is typically designed as a double-blind (except for the use of a positive control such as moxifloxacin in most studies), randomized, single-site, crossover study in healthy male and female subjects.
Thorough, Typically, The
71. Thorough translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'Thoroughly',though',Thoroughbred',Thoroughfare', examples, definition, conjugation
Thorough, Translation, Thoroughly, Though, Thoroughbred, Thoroughfare
72. 2111951 Be Thorough.CK 1 2203449 I'm Thorough.CK 1 2203446 We're Thorough.CK 1 2203448 Tom is Thorough.CK 1 2203447 You're Thorough.CK 1 2273613 Tom is very Thorough.CK 1 2377498 I like to be Thorough.CK 1 254836 I studied it Thoroughly.CK 1 3312726 We were pretty Thorough.CK 1 2261934 I checked Tom Thoroughly.CK 1 2643467 We've studied it Thoroughly.
Thorough, Tom, To, Thoroughly
73. Thorough prijevod u rječniku engleski - hrvatski u Glosbe, online rječnik, besplatno
The Correct spelling is: thorough. Common misspellings of the word thorough are: throrough. thorough in french. thorough in spanish.
The word thorough is an adjective. It doesn't have a verb form. It has an adverb form, thoroughly, but there is no single verb that means “to be thorough.”.
Use thoroughly in a sentence. adverb. Thoroughly is defined as done in a complete or careful manner, or it is defined as very much or greatly. When you clean every square inch of a room, this is an example of a time when you clean your room thoroughly.
Antonyms for thorough. all-encompassing: incomplete, partial, superficial, unfinished, undetailed, thoughtless, incomprehensive, needy, cursory, Sciolistic, careless.