1. Take on definition is - to begin to perform or deal with : undertake
2. How to use Take on in a sentence.
3. 21 synonyms of Take on from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 51 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Take, The, Thesaurus
4. Take on: to enter into contest or conflict with.
5. Take on synonyms, Take on pronunciation, Take on translation, English dictionary definition of Take on
6. Phrasal verb If you Take on a job or responsibility, especially a difficult one, you accept it
7. No other organisation was able or willing to Take on the job.
To, Take, The
8. Find 76 ways to say Take on, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Take, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
9. Take on (third-person singular simple present takes on, present participle taking on, simple past took on, past participle taken on) To acquire, bring in, or introduce
Take, Third, Takes, Taking, Took, Taken, To
10. Definition and synonyms of someone’s Take on something from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
11. This is the British English definition of someone’s Take on something.View American English definition of someone’s Take on something.
This, The, Take
12. Take on is a crossword puzzle clue
13. Take on is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
Take, That, Times
14. Take on Race is a merge of companies that brings a balanced system which fights for people of color and help in advancing Racial Equity in America and across the globe.
Take, That, The
15. Take on - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
Take, Translation, To
16. Verb (adverb, mainly tr) to employ or hire to Take on new workmen to assume or acquire his voice took on a plaintive note to agree to do; undertake I'll Take on that job for you
Tr, To, Take, Took, That
17. The bus stopped to Take on more passengers
The, To, Take
18. See Take on in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
19. Synonyms for Take on in Free Thesaurus
20. 15 synonyms for Take on: acquire, assume, adopt, take, assume, take over, adopt, tackle, undertake
21. The Crossword Solver found 116 answers to the Take on crossword clue
The, To, Take
22. Take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect 1; contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle 1; admit into a group or community 1; Take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities 1; accept as a challenge 1
23. Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Take on from the …
24. "Take on Me" is a song by Norwegian synth-pop band A-ha
25. You have to be brave to Take on a big corporation in court
26. Liverpool will Take on Manchester United in the final this weekend
Take, The, This
27. “Take on Me” is a synthpop song that combines various instrumentation that includes acoustic guitars, keyboards, and drums
28. Take on: See: adopt , attempt , battle , contend , dispute , embark , endeavor , engage , fight , grapple , hire , involve , occupy
29. See 15 authoritative translations of Take on in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. ‘Don't Take on so, it will all turn out right in the end.’ Synonyms get upset , make a fuss, break down, get excited, go too far, lose one's sense of proportion, overreact
Take, Turn, The, Too
31. Definition of Take on in the Definitions.net dictionary
32. What does Take on mean? Information and translations of Take on in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Take, Translations, The
33. “Take on Me” was a Number One smash in the U.S
34. ONE BILLION VIEWS on February 17, 2020 📅“Take on Me” has been remastered in stunning 4K resolution - watch it now!📺 Watch all the official a-ha videos here
35. "Take on me" in Norwegian is, "Ta på meg"
36. Another word for Take on: get upset, get excited, make a fuss, break down, give way Collins English Thesaurus
37. Join Holly Bowden for Take on Tassie as she showcases local Tasmanian Tourism Award Winning and Quality Tourism Operators!
Take, Tassie, Tasmanian, Tourism
38. "Take on Me" evolved from the early demo called "The Juicy Fruit Song" written by Pål Waaktaar and Magne Furuholmen before A-ha was formed
39. Take on Helicopters is a video game developed by Bohemia Interactive.It was released 27 October 2011 for Microsoft Windows, with its first official downloadable content (DLC) .V D4, Take on Helicopters: Hinds being released 15 March 2012
40. It is the first game in the Take on video game
41. Take on Me did go to number one but what alot of people don't realize is that they again cracked the Top 40 with 'The Sun Always Shines on TV' which peaked at #20
Take, To, That, They, The, Top, Tv
42. Help the Take on Race Fund by turning your everyday actions into acts of good to promote meaningful change for Black Americans facing racism
The, Take, Turning, To
43. To discover more, visit the Take on Race page as it continues to add resources for education, dialogue, and action.
To, The, Take
44. Listen and subscribe to this Podcast: Take on Today by AARP
To, This, Take, Today
45. This is THE Take on: SEASON 2!More about Amir Yassai:Amir Yassai is an LGBTQ activist and regularly hosts panels at the LA LGBT center battling transphobia, femme bashing, body shaming, and racism in the queer community.
This, The, Take, Transphobia
Definition of take on. transitive verb. 1a : to begin to perform or deal with : undertake took on new responsibilities. b : to contend with as an opponent took on the neighborhood bully.
English Synonyms: more detail... take on: take on; accept; abide; take possession of; take; begin; commence; start; take off; undertake; set up; set in motion; start to; strike up; enter into; intend; propose; plan; assume; acquire; adopt; encounter; meet; play; admit; take over; tackle.
Synonyms: take on, demand, take in, shoot, get, call for, exact, pack, bring, acquire, read, involve, make, lease, guide, engage, lead, hire, necessitate, select, have, occupy, strike, study, get hold of, train, use up, assume, admit, pick out, need, adopt, subscribe to, deal, take aim, postulate, claim,...
Definition of take up on. take up on. verb - transitive. to accept someone's offer. Last edited on Oct 03 2009.