1. Take in synonyms, Take in pronunciation, Take in translation, English dictionary definition of Take in
2. 1 to cause to believe what is untrue a fellow passenger on the cruise completely took me in when he claimed to be the owner of a major software company Synonyms for Take in
3. Find 36 ways to say Take in, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Take in is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
5. Synonyms for Take in include bamboozle, beguile, bluff, buffalo, burn, catch, con, cozen, deceive and delude
6. The Crossword Solver found 160 answers to the Take in crossword clue
7. Take in is a crossword clue for which we have 7 possible answer in our database
8. Take in Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
9. Take in - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
10. Take in (third-person singular simple present takes in, present participle taking in, simple past took in, past participle taken in) (transitive) To absorb or comprehend
11. The news is a lot to Take in right now
12. Take in = to view your surroundings and absorb it (transitive) To spend time looking at something, commonly scenery or surroundings
13. Take in -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
14. Go to an event 1 (Take in something) to include something The book takes in the period between 1891 and Lenin’s death.
15. 'Take in' is a 6 letter phrase starting with T and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Take in' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Take in We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Take in will help you to finish your crossword today.
16. Admit, receive as a guest or employee, as in They offered to Take in two of the orphaned children
17. [First half of 1500s] 2 Reduce in size, make smaller or shorter, as in I've lost some weight so I'll have to Take in …
18. Take in the sights v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (be a tourist) visitare ⇒ vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale : Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: " Lava la mela prima di mangiar la" - "Non mi aspettavo un successo così
19. Our club plan to Take in 20 new members
20. Fish Take in oxygen through their gills
21. The cells elongate as they Take in water
22. Several families Take in foreign students
23. Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day! Take in 1
24. A noun or pronoun can be used between "take" and "in." I know it's a lot to Take in, so let me know if you have any questions
25. See 73 authoritative translations of Take in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
26. Synonyms for Take in in Free Thesaurus
27. 48 synonyms for Take in: cod, dupe, put one across, put one over, slang, befool, gull, fool, put on
28. 4 take something ↔ in American English to collect or earn a particular amount of money SYN take British English 5 to visit a place while you are in the area They continued a few miles further to Take in Hinton House
29. 6 American English old-fashioned GO TO/ATTEND if you Take in a show, play
30. Take in translate: entender, absorber, acoger
31. Fish Take in oxygen through their gills
32. Find 36 ways to say Take in, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Learn how to Take in the waist of pants for a better fit
34. Mel, Thank you so much for your great recipes! A family in my son’s class is in need of Take in meals
35. Take in, also metaphorically; fool or hoax; take up mentally; provide with shelter; call for and obtain payment of; visit for entertainment; accept; see or watch; fold up; take up as if with a sponge; make (clothes) smaller; Take into one's family; suck or take up or in; serve oneself to, or consume regularly
36. "With beautiful illustrations and powerful exercises, Take in the Good is a step-by-step guide to acceptance and loving transformation
37. Instead of setting it aside, Take in the seams of the dress so it fits you
38. As you Take in air through your nose, count from one to five
39. The body's cells Take in oxygen from the blood and release carbon dioxide