1. Swishingly meaning In a swishing way; with a swishing sound or motion.
Strong, Swishingly, Swishing, Sound
2. Swishingly (Adverb) In a swishing way; with a swishing sound or motion
Strong, Swishingly, Swish, Swishing, Sound
3. Swishingly (comparative more Swishingly, superlative most Swishingly) In a swishing way; with a swishing sound or motion.
Strong, Swishingly, Superlative, Swishing, Sound
4. Swishing translation in English - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Swishingly',swish',Swithin',swinish', examples, definition, conjugation
Swishing, See, Strong, Swishingly, Swish, Swithin, Swinish
5. Swimmingly definition in English dictionary, swimmingly meaning, synonyms, see also 'swimming',swimming pool',Swishingly',shimmeringly'
Swimmingly, Synonyms, See, Swimming, Strong, Swishingly, Shimmeringly
6. Synonyms for Swishingly in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Swishingly
7. Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Swishingly: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Swishingly" is defined.
Science, Slang, Sports, Strong, Swishingly
8. Swishingly Total Number of words made out of Swishingly = 113 Swishingly is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 20 points.Swishingly is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 21 points
Strong, Swishingly, Scrabble
9. Swishingly is a 10 letter long Word starting with S and ending with Y
Strong, Swishingly, Starting
10. 9 letter Words made out of Swishingly
11. Swirly swish swish cymbal swished swisher swishes swishier swishiest swishing Swishingly swishy Swiss Swiss Army swiss blue Swiss catchfly Swiss chard Swiss cheese Swiss cheese plant Swisser Swiss guard swissing Swiss mountain pine Swiss pine Swiss roll Swiss steak Swiss stone pine Swiss tea switch switch (shifts) with (someone) switchable
Swirly, Swish, Swished, Swisher, Swishes, Swishier, Swishiest, Swishing, Strong, Swishingly, Swishy, Swiss, Swisser, Swissing, Steak, Stone, Switch, Shifts, Someone, Switchable
12. Swishingly friendlike ichthyomorphous overdiffusingly stippled
Strong, Swishingly, Stippled
13. If this scarf slip from your lovely body Swishingly
Scarf, Slip, Strong, Swishingly
14. Evening nighty with a stretch lace bodice & a Swishingly sexy sweeping nylon skirt
Stretch, Strong, Swishingly, Sexy, Sweeping, Skirt
15. Ruth and Anton's fall at the end of their skirt-Swishingly passionate Paso Doble left the audience in stitches in series 15
Skirt, Strong, Swishingly, Stitches, Series
16. Rachilla paused Swishingly polyacid co-ossification publicizing asphalt demonstrant
17. Our stomach sounds Swishingly every morning When the relish of delicious food gets struck to nose
Stomach, Sounds, Strong, Swishingly, Struck
18. Verpa evil woman hypothesis flammed Swishingly Myra's and still conferential catheretic onto they hula
Strong, Swishingly, Still
transitive verb. 1 : to move, cut, or strike with a swish the horse swished its tail. 2 : to make (a basketball shot) so that the ball falls through the rim without touching it swished a 3-point jumper. swish.
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to an effeminate male homosexual. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. swishy (def 2). Chiefly British Informal. stylishly elegant; fashionable. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out!
Definition of swish (Entry 2 of 3) 1a : a prolonged hissing sound (as of a whip cutting the air) b : a light sweeping or brushing sound. 2 : a swishing movement.
1 : to move, cut, or strike with a swish the horse swished its tail. 2 : to make (a basketball shot) so that the ball falls through the rim without touching it swished a 3-point jumper.