1. Sweptin allows you to control the information users are required to give and lets you choose whether the promotion is hosted on a website or as part of a Facebook application on …
Strong, Sweptin, States
3. Stannard'sBrigade sallied out upon the left, and, coming in upon the enemy's flank, Sweptin a goodly number of prisoners
Stannard, Sbrigade, Sallied, Strong, Sweptin
4. A late winter storm Sweptin from New England across parts of Quebec and Eastern Canada on Saturday, bringingsnow, sleet and freezing rain
Storm, Strong, Sweptin, Saturday, Sleet
5. A powerful storm Sweptin from the northwest Sunday evening, giving Kern County spectacular lightning storms, thunder and hail.MORE: Kern County weather forecast
Storm, Strong, Sweptin, Sunday, Spectacular, Storms
6. ENOB is measured as a fixed-amplitude sine wave is Sweptin frequency
Sine, Strong, Sweptin
7. The volume Sweptin the cylinders of the engine by the movement of the pistons
8. Thou mightst have built thy throneWhere it had stood even now: thou didst prefer A frail and bloody pomp which Time has Sweptin fragments towards Oblivion
Stood, Strong, Sweptin
9. However, they were Sweptin four games
Definition of sweeten. transitive verb. 1 : to make sweet. 2 : to soften the mood or attitude of. 3 : to make less painful or trying. 4 : to free from a harmful or undesirable quality or substance especially : to remove sulfur compounds from sweeten natural gas. 5 : to make more valuable or attractive sweeten the deal : such as.
to make sweet, as by adding sugar. to make mild or kind; soften. to lessen the acridity or pungency of (a food) by prolonged cooking. to reduce the saltiness of (a food or dish) by diluting with water, milk, or other liquid. to make (the breath, room air, etc.) sweet or fresh, as with a mouthwash, spray, etc.
If you sweeten food or drink, you add sugar, honey, or another sweet substance to it. He liberally sweetened his coffee. [VERB noun] Many Australians fry their bananas and sweeten them with honey.
1 : to make sweet. 2 : to soften the mood or attitude of. 3 : to make less painful or trying. 4 : to free from a harmful or undesirable quality or substance especially : to remove sulfur compounds from sweeten natural gas.