1. Examples of Susurrus in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web The shallow lagoon lends itself to taking in the surroundings — a kitesurfer skimming the crystalline surface to my left, a couple finding their balance on paddleboards to my right, and the Susurrus of the sea all around.
Strong, Susurrus, Sentence, Shallow, Surroundings, Skimming, Surface, Sea
2. A soft, whispering or rustling sound; a murmur. [Middle English susurracioun, from Late Latin susurrātiō, susurrātiōn-, from Latin susurrātus, past participle of susurrāre, to whisper, from Susurrus, whisper, ultimately of imitative origin.] su·sur′rant (so͝o-sûr′ənt, -sŭr′-), su·sur′rous (-sûr′əs, -sŭr′-) adj.
Strong, Soft, Sound, Susurracioun, Susurr, Susurrus, Su, Sur, So
3. Borne by the water surrounding South America to the sweeping waves of the Mediterranean sea hitting the shores of the Maltese Islands, Susurrus presents an exciting Mediterranean cuisine influenced by the diversity of South American food, bonded with fresh local ingredients and avant-garde techniques bestowing a novel dining escapade.
Surrounding, South, Sweeping, Sea, Shores, Strong, Susurrus
4. Susurrus (plural Susurruses) (literary) A whispering or rustling sound; a murmur
Susurrus, Susurruses, Strong, Sound
5. "Susurrus" also occurs as an English noun, with the meaning "a whispering or rustling sound." Of the two English words, the noun is the older (it debuted in 1826); "susurrous" came onto the scene about …
Susurrus, Strong, Sound, Susurrous, Scene
6. (literary) A whispering or rustling sound; a murmur. The soft Susurrus and sighs of the branches.
Strong, Sound, Soft, Susurrus, Sighs
7. The Susurrus was a monstrous spider of enormous proportions that ravaged Shadowdale 's geographical backroads for millennia. Its maddening whispers and diseased bite turned all fey who encountered it into cannibalistic wendigos
Strong, Susurrus, Spider, Shadowdale
8. Susurrus is my adventure game for Adventure Jam 2020
9. Definition of Susurrus in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Susurrus mean? Information and translations of Susurrus in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Susurrus: 1 n the indistinct sound of people whispering “a soft Susurrus of conversation” Synonyms: susurration Type of: sound the sudden occurrence of an audible event
Strong, Susurrus, Sound, Soft, Synonyms, Susurration, Sudden
12. The contagion of suspense was in the air,—you seemed to catch it in the faint Susurrus of the poplars
Suspense, Seemed, Susurrus
13. MORGAN On either hand, cliffs rose up, and the Susurrus of waves breaking on sand could be heard in the distance
14. Susurrus – a restaurant from the 2020 MICHELIN Guide Malta
15. There was no speckle of light to classify and ignore, no Susurrus of air molecules raining against the eardrum
16. On either hand, cliffs rose up, and the Susurrus of waves breaking on sand could be heard in the distance
17. They are the Susurrus of the breeze before the storm, and you await what is to follow with palpitating heart.
18. Susurrus definition: a whispering , murmuring, or rustling sound Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Strong, Susurrus, Sound
19. [Middle English susurracioun, from Late Latin susurrātiō, susurrātiōn-, from Latin susurrātus, past participle of susurrāre, to whisper, from Susurrus, whisper, ultimately of imitative origin.] su·sur
Susurracioun, Susurr, Strong, Susurrus, Su, Sur
20. Susurrus 131 followers on LinkedIn
21. Susurrus is a powerful influencer marketing console that supports successful influencer marketing campaigns by giving you the tools you need to create great
Strong, Susurrus, Supports, Successful
22. Iskra tells the peddler at age six, after her father and village died of starvation, that she wants to learn magic and become a Susurrus (ebook from Metaphorosis Books)
Six, Starvation, She, Strong, Susurrus
23. How to say Susurrus in English? Pronunciation of Susurrus with 3 audio pronunciations, 2 synonyms, 2 meanings and more for Susurrus.
Say, Strong, Susurrus, Synonyms
24. English words for Susurrus include whisper, whispering, murmuring, murmur, susurrous, susurration, purr, rustle and hum
Strong, Susurrus, Susurrous, Susurration
25. Susurrus is a level 70 quest giver located at Wildwind Peak in the draenei starting zone of Azuremyst Isle
Strong, Susurrus, Starting
26. 1 Quests 2 Notes 3 Patch changes 4 See also 5 External links Call of Air Call of Air Susurrus is Latin for "whisper"
See, Strong, Susurrus
27. Pronunciation of Susurrus with 1 audio pronunciations 0 rating rating ratings Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it.
28. Susurrus (n.) 1809, earlier as a medical Latin word in English, from Latin Susurrus, literally "a humming, muttering, whispering" (see susurration).
Strong, Susurrus, See, Susurration
29. Among the diseases of the ear, one of the most prevalent is the Paracusis imaginaria, to which both sexes are equally liable; and another variety of the same tribe, more frequent among female patients, called the Susurrus criticus, or Scandal-buzz.
Sexes, Same, Strong, Susurrus, Scandal
30. Dictionary entry overview: What does Susurrus mean? • Susurrus (noun) The noun Susurrus has 1 sense:
Strong, Susurrus, Sense
31. The indistinct sound of people whispering Familiarity information: Susurrus used as a noun is very rare.
Sound, Strong, Susurrus
32. Susurrus (n.) a low soft sound, as of whispering, muttering or a quiet wind; a whisper or a rustling Susurrus is a new single written, recorded, and filmed by composer and multi-media artist Connor D’Netto and performed by violinist Shannon Reilly
Strong, Susurrus, Soft, Sound, Single, Shannon
33. Susurrus is an exploration into ephemera, utilizing the boundless timbral possibilities and versatility of the violin.
34. A man finds purpose in his meaningless life when he becomes host to an ancient creature named Susurrus.“When Susurrus Stirs” by Anthony CousinsSubscribe to A
Strong, Susurrus, Stirs
35. No longer is there a Susurrus of hatred for conservatives and Republicans
36. Malechi commented on the word Susurrus "Gentle winds had lulled the swell and the continual Susurrus of the south wind enticed them towards the deep."--Virgil, The Aeneid
Strong, Susurrus, Swell, South
37. I like "white noise", and the Susurrus of a white noise CD I have often entices me towards the deep -- …
38. Susurrus, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
39. Susurrus definition: a whispering , murmuring, or rustling sound Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Strong, Susurrus, Sound
40. Synonyms for Susurrus in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Susurrus
41. 7 synonyms for Susurrus: mumble, murmur, sigh, sough, susurration, whisper, susurration
Synonyms, Strong, Susurrus, Sigh, Sough, Susurration
42. What are synonyms for Susurrus?
Synonyms, Strong, Susurrus
43. Translation for 'Susurrus' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
44. Dear Susurrus Contributors and Supporters, By now you are likely aware that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, as of March 18, all campuses in the Los Rios Community College District have suspended all on-ground operations and that classes are now being conducted remotely.
Strong, Susurrus, Supporters, Suspended
45. Susurrus presents an exciting Mediterranean cuisine influenced by the diversity of South American food, bonded with fresh local ingredients and avant-garde techniques bestowing a novel dining escapade
Strong, Susurrus, South
46. Indulge in a synthesis of natural elements, sights, and sounds that will keep you at ease like a soft whisper or rustling as the word Susurrus
Synthesis, Sights, Sounds, Soft, Strong, Susurrus
47. The Susurrus Woods is one of the zones in the province of Sylvanoth
Strong, Susurrus, Sylvanoth
48. Susurrus 3 best friends tried to play music in odd time together and actually thought it was a great idea
49. Susurrus is a Farmhouse Ale - Saison style beer brewed by Fox Farm Brewery in Salem, CT
Strong, Susurrus, Saison, Style, Salem
50. The soft Susurrus and sighs of the branches
Soft, Strong, Susurrus, Sighs
51. Definition of Susurrus in the D dictionary
52. What does Susurrus mean? Information and translations of Susurrus in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
53. Susurrus is an Elite NPC that can be found in Azuremyst Isle
54. Although the arrangement of the volume is alphabetical by author, it opens appropriately with an essay on the Prologue by Luca Graverini ("A lepidus Susurrus.Apuleius and the fascination of poetry") who generously (and he says hastily) offered his contribution in place of that of Stelios Panayotakis who was unable to prepare his paper for publication.
Strong, Susurrus, Says, Stelios
1. best cialis 5mg prices
what do kamagra tablets look like melbourne kamagra
2. tab cialis
3. comprar cialis online
Cialis 5mg Gunstig Kaufen
4. directions for taking cialis
5. cialis kaufen
6. when will cialis patent expire
7. cialis alcohol side effects
8. cialis how soon before
9. cialis daily generic
10. take cialis viagra together
accutane buy online reviews
11. buy cialis mexico
Did You Know? Susurrous derives from the Latin noun susurrus, meaning "a hum" or "a whisper," and may be a distant relative of "swarm" (think of the collective hum of a beehive). "Susurrus" also occurs as an English noun, with the meaning "a whispering or rustling sound."
[Middle English susurracioun, from Late Latin susurrātiō, susurrātiōn-, from Latin susurrātus, past participle of susurrāre, to whisper, from susurrus, whisper, ultimately of imitative origin.]
noun, plural su·sur·rus·es. a soft murmuring or rustling sound; whisper. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian.
As they lay there the slow, monotonous susurrus of the sea made a deep accompaniment to their words. There was not a sound about them save the susurrus of their feet going through the moonflowers. Though in the forest no travelling susurrus was audible, the wind had arisen again upon the heights.