sustain (verb) · sustains (third person present) · sustained (past tense) · sustained (past participle) · sustaining (present participle)
1. Sustain definition is - to give support or relief to
2. How to use Sustain in a sentence.
3. Sustain definition, to support, hold, or bear up from below; bear the weight of, as a structure
4. To keep in existence; maintain, continue, or prolong: Sustain an effort
5. To supply with necessities or nourishment; provide for: the income needed to Sustain a family
6. 46 synonyms of Sustain from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 38 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Sustain: to supply with nourishment.
8. Says “I’ve been using Sustain for almost a year now and they are a game changer
9. Find 121 ways to say Sustain, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. At Sustain Supply Co., we believe our products will help you be ready for the unexpected
11. 4684 Bentwood Road, New Waterford, Ohio 44445, United States (216) 586-6697 (888) 525-0029 24 Hour Nationwide Emergency Response [email protected]Sustainwaste.com
12. The Crossword Solver found 134 answers to the Sustain crossword clue
13. The exclusive Sustain SC Corporate Membership Network will promote opportunities for senior level leaders to contribute to their company’s Sustainability goals in South Carolina
14. The network provides a safe space for sharing challenges and solutions, facilitates a trustworthy peer environment, and offers custom-tailored early access to opportunities and research on Sustainability leadership
15. Welcome to Sustain Furniture, a North West based company specialising in bespoke furniture Sustainably made from solid wood
16. Let Sustain Realty find your next home in and around Philadelphia
17. He will not Sustain the healthy, but he will devour the flesh of the fat sheep and tear off their hooves
18. The Sustain Survival Straw is rated to filter up to 1,500 liters, or 396 gallons, of water and has a flow rate of 450 milliliters per minute
19. Sustain® is the first product to combine the benefits of two authorised probiotics to help support a healthy digestive and immune system.
20. Sustain The Australian Food Network
21. Sustain is a “think and do” network, specialising in designing and building Sustainable and healthy food systems
22. Sustain Pedal for Keyboard, LESHP Damper Sustain Pedal, 6 feet cable with 1/4 inch plug For Yamaha Piano Casio Keyboard Sustain Ped, Yamaha, Roland, Casio, Korg, Behringer, Moog - Universal Foot Pedal
23. See 12 authoritative translations of Sustain in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
24. Aims: Sustain 10 compared the efficacy and safety of the anticipated most frequent semaglutide dose (1.0mg) with the current most frequently prescribed liraglutide dose in Europe (1.2mg), reflecting clinical practice
25. “Sustain++;” is a song performed by Japanese indie band Mili that is featured in the 2020 Netflix Original series, “Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045”.
26. Sustain is a powerful force for change that is capable of tackling complex and sensitive topics whilst maintaining vital support from its wide alliance of members
27. ‘Umbrellas is so obviously a fantasy that the story can Sustain the weight and still float effortlessly.’ ‘Rather, it was the ability of the floor to Sustain the weight of the artifacts that dictated the design.’ ‘The factor of 4 follows from the fact that two wings Sustain the weight at their midpoint.’
28. Sustain Pedal for Keyboard, LESHP Damper Sustain Pedal, 6 feet cable with 1/4 inch plug For Yamaha Piano Casio Keyboard Sustain Ped, Yamaha, Roland, Casio, Korg, Behringer, Moog - Universal Foot Pedal
29. Find patient medical information for Sustain oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
30. Now with Cordyceps Mushroom Sustain your work out, reduce muscle breakdown and recover faster on the go with fast absorbing, delicious tasting vegan BCAA powder
31. Definition of Sustain in the Definitions.net dictionary
32. What does Sustain mean? Information and translations of Sustain in the most comprehensive …
33. What does Sustain mean? Sustain is defined as to support something or to endure a trial or hardship
34. (verb) An example of Sustain is for a found
35. NOTE: With the RFC for inability to Sustain a 40-hour workweek, the claimant may be able to perform past relevant work (PRW) as explained in DI 24510.057B.4 in this section
36. Sustain translate: 继续, 保持，维持，使持续，使继续, 维持…的生命，供养, 遭受, 经历，遭受（尤指破坏或损失）, 支持, （情感上）支持
37. Viltier + NET Sustain Magnetic Semi 18-karat gold, mother-of-pearl and diamond ring
38. Miaou + NET Sustain Degas embroidered stretch-cotton chambray dress
39. Viltier + NET Sustain Magnetic Solo 18-karat gold, diamond and mother-of-pearl earrings
40. Sustain 2021 will amplify this year’s virtual event with a state-of-the-art digital engagement experience
41. This conference is a must-attend event for anyone at the intersection of Sustainability and procurement, sourcing, and supply chain
42. You shall Sustain more new disgraces
43. Notwithstanding the plea in bar or in abatement, the court Sustained the action or suit
44. The testimony or the evidence is not sufficient to Sustain the action, the accusation, the charges, or the impeachment
45. Sustain IU Office of Sustainability at Indiana University
46. Sustainability is supported throughout Indiana University by a collaborative network with focused initiatives supporting the IU Bicentennial Strategic Plan Core Value: Sustainability, stewardship and accountability for the natural, human, and economic resources and relationships entrusted to IU.
47. The TD Campus and Community Sustainability Initiative, also known as Sustain Coastal, is committed to transform Coastal Carolina University into an environmentally Sustainable university through campus operations, student curriculum, engaging students through learning and outreach, and collaboration in the community through Sustainable stewardship of resources.
48. Sustain - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
49. Sustain definition: If you Sustain something, you continue it or maintain it for a period of time
50. NET Sustain is our curated platform, offering you the choice to invest in exceptional fashion and beauty products that have been consciously crafted
51. Every product in the NET Sustain edit is selected to ensure that it meets at least one of our eight key attributes
52. The Sustain Our Great Lakes advisory team and a panel of state and provincial reviewers will use the following criteria as a strong basis for project selections
53. • The planet cannot Sustain more than 6 billion people
54. • Trees are a renewable resource that when managed properly can Sustain our needs indefinitely
55. • Cook Sustained that injury during the win over Basingstoke last month
56. • This did not prove sufficient to Sustain the cocoa economy
57. • The floor cannot Sustain the weight of a piano.