See also: Super Supernova Supercomputer Superego Super-duper Super- Super-g Super-wolf Super-tribunal Super-sensitive Super-spreader Supersedes Superfluous Duper Superficial Superior Superlative Superb Supercilious Supernatural Superseded Superstition Superstitious Superceded Superintendent Supervise Superiority Supervisor Supervision Straight
1. Super definition is - of high grade or quality
2. How to use super in a sentence.
Strong, Super, Sentence
3. Super definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Strong, Super, Synonyms
4. 123 synonyms of super from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 78 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Synonyms, Strong, Super
5. Super definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Strong, Super, Synonyms
6. Super Shoes and its eCommerce affiliate, SuperShoes.com, is known for being a leading footwear retailer throughout the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States
Strong, Super, Shoes, Supershoes, States
7. With 43 stores (MD, ME, NH, NY, PA, VA, VT & WV) stocking over 200 brands and an ever-expanding web catalog, Super Shoes carries footwear and apparel for every member of the family spanning the work, medical, casual, athletic
Stores, Stocking, Strong, Super, Shoes, Spanning
Span, Serp, Src, Strong, Super, Sparkly
9. Super Bright LEDs (SBL) is an online retailer, wholesaler, and consultation company for LED lighting solutions
Strong, Super, Sbl, Solutions
10. Enrich your students' math skills with the Super Teacher Worksheets collection of perimeter worksheets and activities
Students, Skills, Strong, Super
11. If you're too busy, Your Super in your smoothie is a great way to sneak them in
Strong, Super, Smoothie, Sneak
12. Super is a real sleeper of a flick
Strong, Super, Sleeper
13. Super is famous for his dominant and aggressive Reinhardt.
14. Super is a subscription service that provides care and repair for your home
Strong, Super, Subscription, Service
15. We also help you prevent problems with our in-depth maintenance schedule and the option to have Super do the routine stuff for you.
Schedule, Strong, Super, Stuff
16. Super Pack Boneless Rump Roast USDA Select Beef
Strong, Super, Select
17. Super is a long-term investment which grows over time
18. For most people, super begins when you start work and your employer starts paying a percentage of your salary or wages into a super …
Strong, Super, Start, Starts, Salary
19. SUPER WHY, the animated television series and interactive website, helps children ages 3-6 learn key reading skills, including alphabet, rhyming, spelling and reading comprehension, through interactive storybook adventures.
Strong, Super, Series, Skills, Spelling, Storybook
20. Super 8 hotels offers the best rate guarantee, friendly service and comfortable rooms
Strong, Super, Service
21. If Mario touches a bouncing Super Star (a rare power-up), he turns into Star Mario
Strong, Super, Star
22. Your super is invested in a range of assets to help grow your balance so you can have the best possible retirement outcome.
Strong, Super, So
23. Super Duper Publications makes fun, practical materials for speech language pathology (SLP), autism, articulation, auditory processing, vocabulary, speech therapy
Strong, Super, Speech, Slp
24. – Super Smash Flash 2’s Beta release is our final full-featured update to our public release before the full game
Strong, Super, Smash
25. We’re hard at work and well on our way, and we allow you to experience our progress along the way – that is the point of Super Smash Flash 2’s demos.
Strong, Super, Smash
26. There are very limited circumstances where you can access your super early.
27. super() is a special use of the super keyword where you call a parameterless parent constructor
Strong, Super, Special
28. In general, the super keyword can be used to call overridden methods, access hidden fields or invoke a superclass's constructor.
Strong, Super, Superclass
29. When a Full Moon takes place when the Moon is near its closest approach to Earth, it is called a Super Full Moon
30. When there is a New Moon around the closest point to Earth, it is known as a Super New Moon
31. High performance Super Radio III - still the best in terms of long-range performance and sensitivity 2-way speaker system - the built-in 2-Way speaker system is driven by a 6.5" high sensitivity woofer and 2" cone tweeters Separate bass and treble controls - leaves the control to you by providing separate bass and treble controls
Strong, Super, Still, Sensitivity, Speaker, System, Separate
32. The Super Guppy Turbine is the last generation of Guppy aircraft ever produced and only four were ever made
The SUPR-Q (Standardized User Experience Percentile Rank Questionnaire) is an 8 item questionnaire developed by MeasuringU that is used to measure the quality of the user experience.
SUPER is a useful media tool that both encodes and renders media files into a variety of different formats. The evolution of computers reveals a trend toward multimedia desktop apps where users can listen to music, watch videos, surf the net, work and view photo albums.
Definition of super- (Entry 4 of 4) 1a(1) : over and above : higher in quantity, quality, or degree than : more than superhuman (2) : in addition : extra supertax b(1) : exceeding or so as to exceed a norm superheat (2) : in or to an extreme or excessive degree or intensity supersubtle
Yes "super" is one of the current adjectives used by French people in that sense, but it's not restricted to youth. It's general currency now. And one does find it used adverbially, as in "c'est super sympa". "Formidable" does sound very quaint.