1. (redirected from Sunsetted) ride (off) into the sunset To resolve or conclude things in a neat, happy, and satisfactory fashion; to retire from work, use, or relevance, especially on a positive note or after a long and successful period of activity.
Strong, Sunsetted, Sunset, Satisfactory, Successful
2. Sunsetted meaning Simple past tense and past participle of sunset.
Strong, Sunsetted, Simple, Sunset
3. Sunset (third-person singular simple present sunsets, present participle sunsetting, simple past and past participle Sunsetted) (business, politics, transitive) To phase out
Sunset, Singular, Simple, Sunsets, Sunsetting, Strong, Sunsetted
4. Definition of sunset (Entry 3 of 3) 1 transitive, US : to cause or allow (something, such as a law) to lapse, end, or be terminated And yet, even though he was part of the coalition, Obama offered an amendment … that would have Sunsetted the merit-based evaluation system for immigrants after five years.
Strong, Sunset, Something, Such, Sunsetted, System
5. Pit of Heresy: Sunsetted loot Alters of Sorrow: Sunsetted loot Nightmare hunts: Sunsetted loot Eris missions: Sunsetted loot How could you ever justify making activities obsolete because everything is Sunsetted in the first place? People are still paying to get access to this content ffs
Strong, Sunsetted, Sorrow, Still
6. ‘Sunsetted’ is no one's favorite word yet, has no comments yet, and is not a valid Scrabble word.
Strong, Sunsetted, Scrabble
7. Sunsetted BCCM Groups B&C ® Consortia Management, L.L.C
8. Sunsetted meaning Simple past tense and past participle of sunset
Strong, Sunsetted, Simple, Sunset
9. Sunsetted; sunsetting Definition of sunset (Entry 3 of 3) 1 transitive , US : to cause or allow (something, such as a law) to lapse, end, or be terminated And yet, even though he was part of the coalition, Obama offered an amendment … that would have Sunsetted the merit
Strong, Sunsetted, Sunsetting, Sunset, Something, Such
10. Disneyland annual pass programme has been “Sunsetted”
11. A government-funded project to open up Smart City data is quietly closing its doors to all but fintech applications, Transit Jam has learned, with the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park (HKSTP) Data Studio notifying users it will be “Sunsetted” at the end of the financial year
Smart, Science, Studio, Strong, Sunsetted
12. Sunsetted - Any daily listing alerts begin being sent out once per day for 14 days
13. These rules Sunsetted for H-1B employment under LCAs filed after September 30, 2003 but were restored effective March 8, 2005 by the H-1B Visa Reform Act of 2004
Strong, Sunsetted, September
14. Founding members have served on the expert panel that authored the National Academy of Medicine’s 2015 report on ME/CFS, have authored primers on clinical management, have contributed to the CDC’s medical education initiatives, and have served on the Health and Human Services’ CFS Advisory Committee before it was Sunsetted in 2018.
Served, Services, Strong, Sunsetted
15. Building on the success of NExSS, the Astrobiology Program is creating a new structure for the community of researchers it supports, by forming additional RCN s, and by early 2020, the NAI will be Sunsetted and the five RCN s will be fully active.
Success, Structure, Supports, Strong, Sunsetted
16. Only the JCenter REST API and UI will be Sunsetted on May 1st 2021
17. Although Dodd-Frank technically Sunsetted the HVCC, a lenders’ loan production staff, mortgage brokers, and other transaction participants are still prohibited from selecting the appraiser
Strong, Sunsetted, Staff, Still, Selecting
I have no argument about the fact that the term exists. However, sunsetted is awful. In the past tense I would use sunset, as an irregular verb, as past participle. Better yet, is to you phase out, which can be conjugated nicely as phased out. Welcome to English Language & Usage.
meaning that a law which is "sunsetted" is only valid for a certain period of time unless it is explicitly renewed. If this is the definition that was meant, to say that an application "is sunsetted" means that it has an expiration date, after which it no longer works, or is not supported, or is not guaranteed to work.
The term is often used in reference to brands, partnerships, agreements, business policies and hardware and software products, among other possibilities. Sunsetting something may be part of the original plan.
Products and services are often sunsetted when they are no longer sufficiently profitable or when a company decides to change its focus. Software vendors usually sunset older versions of their products when one or more newer version is available.