1. "Sunacchi" is a battle cry that was once part of the old dialect of Kuri in Wano Country, and is also used in Shimotsuki Village in the East Blue by the old men who emigrated from Wano.
Strong, Sunacchi, Shimotsuki
2. Sunacchi is a saying Zoro learned from an old man in his village presumably from shimotsuki Korzaburo who escaped Wano 5 … Press J to jump to the feed
Strong, Sunacchi, Saying, Shimotsuki
3. Sunacchi: snatch: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Strong, Sunacchi, Snatch
4. Sunacchi ' Fate of Samurai ' - One Piece ' Revolt Scene Eng-Sub AnimeclipsHD Disclaimer: All music and images belong to their rightful owners
Strong, Sunacchi, Samurai, Scene, Sub
5. Can anyone explain me the Sunacchi part in episode 950 in anime? Help
6. #onepiece #Sunacchi #momonosuke #otama #kiku #chopper #bigmom ♠️Momonosuke Shout Word Sunacchi taught by Zoro♠️Sunacchi word is forbidden ♠️Big Mom want to e
Strong, Sunacchi, Shout
7. Sunacchi Favorites Update Last updated: 2021-01-15 18:10:54
8. "Sunacchi" is an abbreviation for a phrase translating to "Throw Away Your Name and Wits" (〝名前〟を捨てろ 〝知恵〟を捨てろ "Namae" o Sutero, "Chie" o Sutero).
Strong, Sunacchi, Sutero
9. Sunacchi. Kata dari One Piece yang satu itu menarik perhatian saat dulu Momonosuke mengucapkannya, dan Kiku mengatakan itu seruan dari dialek kuno Kuri
Strong, Sunacchi, Satu, Saat, Seruan
10. The latest tweets from @Sunacchi_
11. ¡¡¡Sunacchi!!! ===== Llevo deseando una escena así desde el flashback de Ashura Doji
12. Sunacchi Basutā) in Japan, is Mercury 's special weapon from Mega Man V
Strong, Sunacchi, Special
13. Sheipu Sunacchi + Ruby Japanese name
Sheipu, Strong, Sunacchi
14. Listen to Pauta Secreta #069 – O Significado De Sunacchi and 286 more episodes by OpExCAST, free! No signup or install needed
Secreta, Significado, Strong, Sunacchi, Signup
15. Iryūjon Sunacchi + Portuguese database ID
16. 986 // Sunacchi!!! By goldenhans Watch
17. The other one shows the Akazaya attacking Kaido while yelling ‘Sunacchi’. Both of them are chilling and we can’t wait to see the colored version
Shows, Strong, Sunacchi, See
18. So given how Zoro said he was taught the term “Sunacchi” by a geezer in his village and how in Volume 92’s SBS you revealed how some came to the East Blue, it’s starting to make sense! P.N
So, Said, Strong, Sunacchi, Sbs, Some, Starting, Sense
19. Sunacchi! With Eiichiro Oda’s pirate-swamped seas being as dense as they are — each individual island and culture weaving into a rich, conspiracy-laden tapestry stretching back some eight-hundred years — it’s hardly uncommon for plot agents slithering just underneath our notice to suddenly coalesce into the bigger picture, often playing into sudden twists that have us marveling at the
Strong, Sunacchi, Swamped, Seas, Stretching, Some, Slithering, Suddenly, Sudden
20. But thinking about the sword got me thinking about Sunacchi too, and how Zoro learned it from Kozaburo, but never said it himself (because he has no need to "throw away his name and wits")
Sword, Strong, Sunacchi, Said
21. Boatracetokuyama official character Sunacchi
22. And with that they push kaido from the stage screaming – ‘Sunacchi’, while one of the beast pirate cried ‘it’s a raid!’
Stage, Screaming, Strong, Sunacchi
23. Snatch Whip: スナッチウィップ Sunacchi Wippu: Robs the opponent of their configuration data and turns it into its own.
Snatch, Strong, Sunacchi
24. The Red Scabbards shout "Sunacchi!!" and attack Kaidou
Scabbards, Shout, Strong, Sunacchi
25. HEYA!!! Simbora falar mais um cadinho sobre o Capítulo 950 e o significado de Sunacchi, o passado do Zoro e o futuro de Wano! Também falamos um pouco sobre as ideias sobre o Law, Hawkins e X-Drake, viss? Só vem que é sucesso! \\o TEMA: Capítulo 950: Os Sonhos dos Soldados DURAÇÃO: 40 minutos PARTICIPANTES: Mr
Simbora, Sobre, Significado, Strong, Sunacchi, Sucesso, Sonhos, Soldados
26. […] The post Pauta Secreta #069 – O significado de Sunacchi …
Secreta, Significado, Strong, Sunacchi
27. After that, he heard the Red Scabbards jumping at him shouting Sunacchi and Attack Kaido
Scabbards, Shouting, Strong, Sunacchi
28. The Kinemon and Denjiro staircase scene, Momo’s conviction, and ending it with Sunacchi
Staircase, Scene, Strong, Sunacchi
29. They counter with the oath they used to take as kids, crying “Sunacchi!” at the heavens and realizing they should not think themselves too important
Strong, Sunacchi, Should
30. Vote now: Roger Laughed, Boiling Pot, Oden's Executtion, Deal with Pirates, Orochis Death, Sunacchi, United Strawhats, Red 9 vs Kaido, My …
Strong, Sunacchi, Strawhats
Meaning: Throw Away Your Name and Wits "Sunacchi" is a battle cry that was once part of the old dialect of Kuri in Wano Country ,  and is also used in Shimotsuki Village in the East Blue by the old men who emigrated from Wano.
What does スナッチ (Sunatchi) mean in Japanese? Your browser does not support audio. What does スナッチ (Sunatchi) mean in Japanese? Find more words!
Sunacchi is a saying Zoro learned from an old man in his village presumably from shimotsuki Korzaburo who escaped Wano 50 years ago but Zoro also claimed that he himself has never use the saying which was kinda odd. However with the recent chapter and it's emphasis on the Name part (Sunacchi = Throw Away Your Name and Wits) .
"Sunacchi" is a battle cry that was once part of the old dialect of Kuri in Wano Country, and is also used in Shimotsuki Village in the East Blue by the old men who emigrated from Wano. "Namae" o Sutero, "Chie" o Sutero?).