See also: Suffocated Suffocation Suffocates Suffocating Suffocatingly Suffice Sufficient Suffrage Suffix Suffer Suffering Suffuse Suffocate Suffused Sufficiently Sufficiency Suffered Suffragette Suffragist
1. Suffocated synonyms, Suffocated pronunciation, Suffocated translation, English dictionary definition of Suffocated
Strong, Suffocated, Synonyms
2. Find 8 ways to say Suffocated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Strong, Suffocated, Sentences
3. 9 synonyms and near synonyms of Suffocated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 antonyms and near antonyms
Synonyms, Strong, Suffocated
4. Find another word for Suffocated
5. Suffocated: as in dead, choked.
6. Browse 1,911 Suffocated stock photos and images available, or search for crowded or out of breath to find more great stock photos and pictures
Strong, Suffocated, Stock, Search
7. Suffocated 'Suffocated' is a 10 letter word starting with S and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Suffocated' Clue Answer; Asphyxiated (10) Suffocated: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Suffocated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Suffocated will help you to finish your crossword today
Strong, Suffocated, Starting, Synonyms
8. See 3 authoritative translations of Suffocated in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
See, Strong, Suffocated, Spanish, Sentences
9. Definition of Suffocated in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Suffocated mean? Information and translations of Suffocated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. 16—A Tarrant County mother who Suffocated her baby on multiple occasions was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Wednesday
Strong, Suffocated, Sentenced
12. Synonyms for Suffocated include smothered, choked, stifled, asphyxiated, strangled, throttled, strangulated, drowned, quashed and snuffed out
Synonyms, Strong, Suffocated, Smothered, Stifled, Strangled, Strangulated, Snuffed
13. Suffocate (third-person singular simple present suffocates, present participle suffocating, simple past and past participle Suffocated) To suffer, or cause someone to suffer, from severely reduced oxygen intake to the body.
Suffocate, Singular, Simple, Suffocates, Suffocating, Strong, Suffocated, Suffer, Someone, Severely
14. The man became trapped in an air-tight chamber and eventually Suffocated
15. Darius ran out of oxygen when he was deep diving in the ocean, and he Suffocated.
16. The violence and horror of the murders, where transgender people were burned alive, Suffocated and murdered, are catalogued by the project which also …
17. Suffocated grief, first defined by Dr
18. The Man of Steel impersonator Suffocated to death as a result of blunt force trauma to his head and neck this according to the L.A
Steel, Strong, Suffocated
19. Suffocated dreams under the weight of harsh reality
20. What does Suffocated mean? Of someone or something that has died as a result of suffocation
Strong, Suffocated, Someone, Something, Suffocation
21. VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope Francis said on Wednesday the hopes of the people of Myanmar cannot be “Suffocated by violence” and again called for the release of political prisoners
Said, Strong, Suffocated
22. A mechanism in the seats pressed against his chest until he Suffocated and died
Seats, Strong, Suffocated
23. The family of a toddler who Suffocated on a promotional Pokemon toy from Burger King filed a wrongful death lawsuit in Los Angeles on Thursday against the fast-food chain, the …
24. We found one answer for “Suffocated”
25. This page shows answers to the clue Suffocated.Suffocated may be defined as “To impair respiration”, “To deprive someone of air or to prevent someone from breathing” and “To die from lack of air or to kill someone by stopping him/her from breathing”.
Shows, Strong, Suffocated, Someone, Stopping
26. The Buffalo Sabres, trailing by two goals virtually the entire night, were absolutely Suffocated by Barry Trotz’s New York Islanders on Monday night
Sabres, Strong, Suffocated
27. Sources in the Trinamool Congress (TMC) conceded that Trivedi’s speech of being “Suffocated” came as a shock that the party
Sources, Speech, Strong, Suffocated, Shock
28. Orianthi "Suffocated": In the beginning it was worth this Do the worst, feel complete Passing standards others meet (What w
Strong, Suffocated, Standards
29. Synonyms for Suffocated in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Suffocated
30. What are synonyms for Suffocated?
Synonyms, Strong, Suffocated
31. An autopsy found Monday that an African-American man whose death has set off nationwide unrest was Suffocated by a police officer, contradicting a preliminary ruling, …
Set, Strong, Suffocated
32. It was the combination of harmful gases and ashes that Suffocated
33. Suffocated Lyrics: In the beginning, it was worth this / Do the worst, feel complete / Passing standards others meet / Now perfect endings make you anxious / A heavy head, a colder sweat / Leaving
Strong, Suffocated, Standards, Sweat
34. "Suffocated" is a song by Orianthi, it is about a girl that constantly breaks with her boyfriend only to stay alive
Strong, Suffocated, Song, Stay
35. Thirty-nine Vietnamese migrants Suffocated as they were transported across the Channel, enduring unbearable temperatures sealed in pitch darkness inside an airtight container for almost 12 hours
Strong, Suffocated, Sealed
36. ‘Suffocated’ NYC buyers are doubling down on duplex apartments nypost ^ 01/14/2021 Shivani Vora Posted on 01/14/2021 12:41:41 PM PST by ChicagoConservative27
Strong, Suffocated, Shivani
37. Suffocated by The Tibbs, released 20 May 2016 Well I am Suffocated By the past that holds my heart But I will have to face it That the past holds my heart Why can't I let it go, let it go I think about it day and night Babe does it show I think about you day and night I am Suffocated I am Suffocated I am Suffocated mm hmm I am Suffocated I am Suffocated You suffocate me ahaa Why can't I
Strong, Suffocated, Show, Suffocate
38. Australian actor Chris Hemsworth admitted to feeling 'Suffocated' by his Hollywood career while living in Los Angeles.
39. "The child Suffocated due to the high temperature inside the car," director of Umm Al Quwain Police Colonel Khamis Salem Buharoon told the Gulf News
Strong, Suffocated, Salem
40. Suffocation alert over car deaths Prosecutors claim she was first assaulted at a flat in Rugby and then led to a disused railway line where she was beaten further and Suffocated .
Suffocation, She, Strong, Suffocated
41. Suffocated grief can manifest itself throughout our lifetime, right and as with disenfranchised grief, many people will have experienced it at some point, and will remember that story.
Strong, Suffocated, Some, Story
42. The Jurassic predator and prey Suffocated together underwater
1a(1) : to stop the respiration of (as by strangling or asphyxiation) (2) : to deprive of oxygen. b : to make uncomfortable by want of fresh air. 2 : to impede or stop the development of. intransitive verb. 1 : to become suffocated:
She suffocated him by holding a pillow over his head. In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. The texts of the plays were so passionately coddled throughout that the subtext got suffocated in the embrace.
Kids Definition of suffocate. 1 : to kill by stopping the breathing of or by depriving of oxygen to breathe. 2 : to die from being unable to breathe. 3 : to be or become choked or smothered Weeds are suffocating the flowers we planted.
Don't put that pillow over her face—she could suffocate. The poor dog could suffocate in the car on a hot day like this. The victims were found suffocated.