See also: Subspecies Subservient Subsequent Substantial Subsequently Substance Subsidiary Substantive Subsume Substantiate Subside Substrate Subsidize Subsidy Subsistence Substitute Subset Pure Matter To Urban Level Or
1. Pl. Subspecies A taxonomic subdivision of a species consisting of an interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms.
Strong, Subspecies, Subdivision, Species
2. The Subspecies name is written in lowercase italics following the species name
Strong, Subspecies, Species
3. A Subspecies is an individual division within a species, meaning that the members of the sub-group are individual enough that they cannot be lumped together, but they are not so distinct that they are entirely different species.
Strong, Subspecies, Species, Sub, So
4. We can divide some (but not all) species into smaller groups called Subspecies. These groups can still breed, but they have physical and genetic differences
Some, Species, Smaller, Strong, Subspecies, Still
5. Subspecies is the premiere title (in my humble opinion at least) of all the Full Moon franchises
6. The Subspecies name is written in lowercase italics following the species name
Strong, Subspecies, Species
7. A Subspecies (Japanese: 亜種 Ashu) is an alternate form of a monster that usually sports different colors from the base form of a monster, and is considered more aggressive and dangerous compared to said monster as well.1 The Guild defines Subspecies as a population of monsters in which environmental factors or adaptive evolution has caused a certain group of monsters to change or mutate
Strong, Subspecies, Sports, Said
8. Subspecies are groups at the first stage of speciation; individuals of different Subspecies sometimes interbreed, but they produce many sterile male offspring
Strong, Subspecies, Stage, Speciation, Sometimes, Sterile
9. Spanning 500 years in the life of the vampire Radu Vladislas, this long-anticipated prequel to the Subspecies series chronicles Radu's descent from a noble warrior for the Church to a depraved creature of the night
Spanning, Strong, Subspecies, Series
10. 26 synonyms and near synonyms of Subspecies from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Subspecies
11. Find another word for Subspecies.
12. Subspecies (plural Subspecies) (taxonomy) A rank in the classification of organisms, below species
13. / ˈsʌbˌspiː.ʃiːz / plural Subspecies a particular type within a species, the members of which are different in some clear ways from those of other types of the species SMART Vocabulary: related words and …
Spi, Subspecies, Species, Some, Smart
14. We found one answer for “Subspecies”
15. This page shows answers to the clue Subspecies, followed by ten definitions like “A recognisable sub-population of a species”, “A taxonomic subdivision of a species” and “A group somewhat lessdistinct than speciesusually are”.
Shows, Strong, Subspecies, Sub, Species, Subdivision, Somewhat, Speciesusually
16. The wild turkey Subspecies are inherently challenging, incredibly alluring and unique in their own way
17. Each of the five Subspecies display different physical and behavioral characteristics that define them
18. Get the 411 on each Subspecies below:
19. Subspecies Photos View All Photos (10) Movie Info
20. Homo sapiens sapiens, Subspecies of Homo sapiens that consists of the only living members of genus Homo
Sapiens, Strong, Subspecies
21. Traditionally, this Subspecies designation was used to separate modern humans from more-archaic members of H
Strong, Subspecies, Separate
22. Subspecies is a nice horror flick about Romanian vampires, and I would highly recommend anybody to check it out immediately, but the quality of the picture in this Blu-ray edition is simply disappointing
Strong, Subspecies, Simply
23. The Subspecies berkhoffii has further been broken down into genotypes (or clades) I, II and III
24. Two Subspecies of moose are found in the North American Arctic (Fig
25. Andersoni and in and to the west of the mountains is the much larger Subspecies A
26. An anti-smoking PSA from 1985 depicts a future world with a rather disturbing human Subspecies known as the natural born smoker, who has plenty of adaptations against the harmful effects of smoking
Smoking, Strong, Subspecies, Smoker
27. Subspecies definition: a taxonomic group that is a subdivision of a species : usually occurs because of Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Strong, Subspecies, Subdivision, Species
28. Two Subspecies of Eumetopias are supported largely on molecular genetic data, which is also the case for recognition of California, Japanese and Galapagos sea lions as separate species
Strong, Subspecies, Supported, Sea, Separate, Species
29. A large genetic study has uncovered a new Subspecies of one of Australia’s most iconic birds, the red-tailed black cockatoo, Calyptorhynchus banksii.The newly identified Subspecies is …
Study, Strong, Subspecies
30. Imperator used to be classified as a Subspecies of Boa constrictor until DNA sequencing identified imperator as a distinct genetic lineage with 5-7% sequence divergence from constrictor.Widespread acceptance is still pending, but several publications have acknowledged the new name since the original research was published in 2009.
Strong, Subspecies, Sequencing, Sequence, Still, Several, Since
31. Definition of Subspecies in the Definitions.net dictionary
32. What does Subspecies mean? Information and translations of Subspecies in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
33. A Subspecies indicated by the repetition of the specific name is known as the nominate Subspecies
Strong, Subspecies, Specific
34. Thus Motacilla alba alba is the nominate Subspecies of White Wagtail (Motacilla alba)
35. In scientific papers, Subspecies is commonly abbreviated subsp
Scientific, Strong, Subspecies, Subsp
36. Subspecies membership of the ten strains for which we had isolate genomes is congruent with their putative geographic origin (Additional file 3: Table S2), and while discrepancies between Subspecies assignment and the geographical association of some strains exist (Additional file 1: Fig
Strong, Subspecies, Strains, Some
37. Chimpanzees are divided into four Subspecies separated by geographic barriers like rivers
Strong, Subspecies, Separated
38. Species are the broadest set of organisms able to successfully interbreed, Subspecies is a further classification of a species, but in order to fully understand the relationship we must take a
Species, Set, Successfully, Strong, Subspecies
39. Pardon my language but there's a shit-ton of "official" Subspecies, more than enough to fill an entire separate wiki only for Subspecies
Shit, Strong, Subspecies, Separate
40. Since Subspecies are 100% user-generated content (unlike items, genes, colours etc.) I don't see them belonging among the regular content of this wiki.
Since, Strong, Subspecies, See
41. This is a brief overview of all currently recognized blue tongue skink Subspecies, with a brief notes on each
Skink, Strong, Subspecies
42. The Subspecies category has been blatantly and subjectively misused to name biologically trivial entities
Strong, Subspecies, Subjectively
43. All four giraffe species and their Subspecies live in geographically distinct areas throughout Africa and there are only a total of approx
Species, Strong, Subspecies
SUBSPECIES [ˈsəbˌspēSHēz, ˈsəbˌspēsēz]
The short answer is that race is more informal, while subspecies is more formal. By formal, I mean that subspecies is recognized by institutionalized bodies, most importantly, taxonomists. There have been, and still are, informal uses of subspecies, as well as formal uses of race.
Technically, a species is a population or groups of populations that can potentially interbreed freely within and among themselves. This is a naturally-defined concept, something which exists by itself. Subspecies, on the other hand, are subgroups within a species that have different traits and are defined by scientists.
subspecies - (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species; usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species. race.