suborn (verb) · suborns (third person present) · suborned (past tense) · suborned (past participle) · suborning (present participle)
1. What does Suborner mean? One who suborns
2. Definition of Suborner in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Suborner mean? Information and translations of Suborner in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Les empereurs romains saints ont dû Suborner des électeurs pour gagner cette position.: Holy Roman Emperors needed to bribe electors to gain that position.: J'ai essayé de Suborner un agent hospitalier qui connaissait une infirmiÕre Þ l'hÒpital.: I tried to bribe a hospital worker who knew a nurse in the hospital.: Démasqué alors qu'il essayait, en sa faveur, de Suborner un témoin, il
5. I am not in the least provoked at the sight of a lawyer, a pickpocket, a colonel, a fool, a lord, a gamester, a politician, a whoremonger, a physician, an evidence, a Suborner, an attorney, a traitor, or the like; this is all according to the due course of things: but when I behold a lump of deformity and diseases, both in body and mind, smitten with pride, it immediately
6. J'ai essayé de Suborner un agent hospitalier qui connaissait une infirmiÕre Þ l'hÒpital
7. Démasqué alors qu'il essayait, en sa faveur, de Suborner un témoin, il est arrêté et guillotiné.
8. We found one answer for the crossword clue Suborner
9. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Suborner yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
10. See authoritative translations of Suborner in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
11. Suborner: 1 n someone who pays (or otherwise incites) you to commit a wrongful act Synonyms: briber Type of: criminal , crook , felon , malefactor , outlaw someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
12. A skilled Suborner of clerks, Victor had assembled enough information to cover the desk, starting with a photocopy of the internal passport for Nikolai Sergeevich Isakov, an ethnic Russian born in Tver
13. The Suborner of: extortion, wholesale bribery, beatings, bombings, management side deals and epic abuse of union funds.
14. Definition of Suborner in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia
15. What is Suborner? Meaning of Suborner as a finance term.
16. Suborner 10 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Suborner 10 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Suborner 13 is a valid word in WWF
17. Definitions for the word, Suborner (n.) One who suborns or procures another to take, a false oath; one who procures another to do a bad action.
18. ‘We can live with a perjurer in the White House, and a Suborner of perjury, and an obstructor of justice.’ ‘Blackmailing the Suborners gets Harris the money, independence and power he craves.’
19. English Translation of “Suborner” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
20. ‘We can live with a perjurer in the White House, and a Suborner of perjury, and an obstructor of justice.’ ‘Blackmailing the Suborners gets Harris the money, independence and power he craves.’
21. Because the crime of subornation of perjury is distinct from that of perjury, the Suborner and perjurer are not accomplices; however, a person who causes a false document to be introduced through an innocent witness can be held liable as a principal under 18 U.S.C
22. Definition of Suborner in the D dictionary
23. What does Suborner mean? Information and translations of Suborner in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
24. Synonyms for Suborner noun someone who pays (or otherwise incites) you to commit a wrongful act Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
25. Suborner loyaal stambena potreba Acta est fabula blady festive occasion rarus enim ferme sensus communis in illa fortuna aanschouwing star brzi tranzitni promet cigarettfimp to conquer, subjugate, enthrall, defeat konekalvin the Yellow Turbans peasant uprising at the end of later Han (from 184 AD) her zarovnat you are welcome to it
26. Subordonner translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'subordonné',subordonné',Suborner',subodorer', examples, definition, conjugation
27. Suborner: svádět: Translations: 1 – 4 / 4
28. Suborner - traduction français-anglais
29. Forums pour discuter de Suborner, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
30. The word is in the Wiktionary 2 short excerpts of Wiktionnary (A collaborative project to produce a free-content dictionary.) — English word — Suborner n
31. Suborner definition: someone who pays (or otherwise incites) you to commit a wrongful act synonyms: malefactor, criminal, outlaw, briber, felon, crook antonyms
32. Suborn (v.) "to procure unlawfully, to bribe to accomplish a wicked purpose," especially to induce a witness to perjury, "to lure (someone) to commit a crime," 1530s, from French Suborner "seduce, instigate, bribe" (13c.) and directly from Latin subornare "employ as a secret agent, incite secretly," originally "equip, fit out, furnish," from sub "under; secretly" (see sub-) + ornare "equip
33. Suborneur m (plural suborneurs, feminine suborneuse) briber, Suborner; Further reading
34. Suborner Sub*orn"er (?), n
35. Suborner Meaning in Urdu is جُرم کی ترغیب دینے والا - Jurm Ki Targheeb Dainay Wala Urdu Meaning
36. The most accurate translation of Suborner, Jurm Ki Targheeb Dainay Wala in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
37. Revisa las traducciones de 'Suborner' en húngaro
38. Consulta los ejemplos de traducción de Suborner en las frases, escucha la pronunciación y aprende gramática.
39. Suborner Total Number of words made out of Suborner = 170 Suborner is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 10 points.Suborner is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 13 points
40. Suborner is a 8 letter medium Word starting with S and ending with R
41. 7 letter Words made out of Suborner
42. The definition of Suborner is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it
43. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Suborner
44. All of this may seem less if you are unable to learn exact pronunciation of Suborner, so we have embedded mp3 recording of native Englishman
45. We found 19 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Suborner: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Suborner" is defined
46. General (17 matching dictionaries) Suborner: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Suborner: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
47. Traductions supplémentaires: Français: Espagnol: Suborner vtr verbe transitif: verbe qui s'utilise avec un complément d'objet direct (COD)
Definition of suborn. transitive verb. 1 : to induce secretly to do an unlawful thing. 2 : to induce to commit perjury also : to obtain (perjured testimony) from a witness.
Legal Definition of suborn. 2 : to induce (perjury) or obtain (perjured testimony) from a witness an attorney and his client were jointly charged with suborning perjury and perjury, respectively — W. R. LaFave and J. H. Israel.
The ornare of subornare is also at work in the words ornate, adorn, and ornament. He's accused of suborning a witness. Recent Examples on the Web Brindley also made national legal headlines for beating his own indictment for suborning perjury in 2015.