1. Studied definition is - carefully considered or prepared : thoughtful
2. How to use Studied in a sentence.
3. Studied synonyms, Studied pronunciation, Studied translation, English dictionary definition of Studied
4. Resulting from deliberation and careful thought: a Studied decision
5. Lacking spontaneity; contrived: a Studied smile
6. Studied definition, marked by or suggestive of conscious effort; not spontaneous or natural; affected: Studied simplicity
7. Find 31 ways to say Studied, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Synonyms & Antonyms of Studied (Entry 1 of 2) decided on as a result of careful thought a Studied move by the company that was designed to put the competition out of business
9. / ˈstʌd.id / very carefully and intentionally done, made, or considered, rather than in a completely honest or sincere way: After a pause, he gave a Studied answer
10. She listened to his remarks with Studied …
11. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: Studied (adj) produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation
12. "a Studied smile"; "a note of biting irony and Studied insult"- V.L.Parrington.
13. Studied is a crossword puzzle clue
14. Studied is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 18 times
15. 'Studied' is a 7 letter word starting with S and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Studied' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Studied We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Studied will help you to finish your crossword today.
16. Studied Target (Ex) [Errata] A slayer can study an opponent he can see as a move action.The slayer then gains a +1 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks attempted against that opponent, and a +1 bonus on weapon attack and damage rolls against it
17. Studied is defined as to have reviewed and prepared for in the past
18. An example of Studied is to have read over class notes multiple times in review for a test.
19. ‘he treated them with Studied politeness’
20. ‘This book's similar mixture of the raw and the Studied gives it a surprising force.’.
21. Minna gave a Studied answer and grinned triumphantly.Minna dio una respuesta estudiada y sonrió con un aire triunfal
22. We knew her answer was Studied …
23. By far, the most highly Studiedlocation where the sprat, most commonly Sprattus sprattus, resides is the Baltic Sea, located in Northern Europe
24. These communities have been little Studied, but may be an important part of the global carbon cycle.
25. Synonym for studying Studying = in the present, we are studying (right now) (example: She is studying to become a teacher.) Studied = We Studied in the past
26. (example: She Studied to become a teacher
27. Synonyms for Studied in Free Thesaurus
28. Antonyms for Studied. 13 synonyms for Studied: planned, calculated, deliberate, conscious, intentional, wilful, purposeful, premeditated, well-considered, advised, calculated
29. Studied adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (considered, contrived) étudié, calculé adj adjectif : modifie un nom
30. Studied behaviour is planned and deliberate, so that it often seems false Studied calm / indifference Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Studied from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
31. Studied is a main in Octocore and MANNYCORE, the former co-host of FlameCore, a regular in Pokecore,a guest in Roulette
32. Find 31 ways to say Studied, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Longitudinal study one in which participants, processes, or systems are Studied over time, with data being collected at multiple intervals
34. Studied Meaning: "learned;" c
35. She Studied primate behaviour during her internship at the zoo
36. She Studied primate behaviour during her internship at the zoo pronunciation Pronunciation by Will_Chicago_USA (Male from United States); You have Studied economics
37. You have Studied economics pronunciation Pronunciation by jlparker (Female from United States)
38. Studied definition: A Studied action is deliberate or planned
39. For instance: I Studied French at Oxford University.I sometimes Studied in the faculty library in the Ashmolean Institute, sometimes in Merton College library, but most often in my room
40. She Studied them daily in the …
41. Another way to say Studied? Synonyms for Studied (other words and phrases for Studied).
42. Sophia listened with the Studied air of one for whom, even in these days, a title possessed some surreptitious allurement
43. Each is an example of the two narrow ways well-intentioned elites deal with less-successful people: As a thing to be Studied, or a thing to be pitied
44. It is hard not to come away from reading both books and realize it is better to be Studied than pitied.
45. See 2 authoritative translations of I Studied in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
46. I had (already) Studied a very hard lesson the day before yesterday when the teacher assigned an even more difficult lesson! As you can see in the sentence above, first I Studied and completed a hard lesson, and then the teacher gave us another one
47. Studied Definition 30% Discount broken, and have no Studied Definition repair value
48. Jubaoshan is thirty or forty miles away Sunstate Cbd Poker Sydney Cbd from here.Lu Qingfeng fell on the island Buy CBD Oil Studied Definition above the CBD Hemp Oil Benefit and Uses of CBD Oil Blue Golden Tree Canyon.The Dab Side Effects orthodoxy handed down by these Studied Definition 30% Discount two …
49. 12 hours ago · Samson Ebukam has Studied 49ers pass rusher Nick Bosa, hopes to steal a move or two
50. The Pot Thief Who Studied Georgia O'Keeffe (The Pot Thief Mysteries Book 7) - Kindle edition by Orenduff, J
51. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Pot Thief Who Studied Georgia O'Keeffe (The Pot Thief Mysteries Book 7).
52. The Pot Thief Who Studied Pythagoras is a very well written, stylish novel that incorporates some mad-cap escapades, warm relationships, witty dialogue and a satisfying, if off-beat, murder mystery
53. Lenovo Studied the blade so poorly it forgot to include one in its Demon Slayer-themed gaming chair
54. There is a huge amount of anecdotal evidence that it helps people, certainly with their symptoms, but it really needs to be Studied more rigorously
55. The area in question was Studied at various stages of development, both on dry skulls and on autopsy material
56. Disarticulation of the bones Studied was possible only on skulls representing the infantile
57. [Has Cbd Oil Been Studied] - 大中华超市 CBD Oil for Sale Has Cbd Oil Been Studied
58. The first spider puppet, Cbd Oil Been Studied Lu Qingfeng has been refining for nearly a month Fx Cbd Oil before, and today he only needs to burn Has Cbd Oil Been Studied Fa Oxidation the last How Many Mg In Drop Of Cbd few sets of rune formations, and you are done.boom Rumble Has Cbd Oil Been Studied The
59. We've got 2 rhyming words for Studied » What rhymes with Studied? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Studied.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Definition of studied. 1 : carefully considered or prepared : thoughtful a studied response. 2 : knowledgeable, learned studied in the craft of blacksmithing.
verb (used with object), stud·ied, stud·y·ing. to apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject). to examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation. to observe attentively; scrutinize: to study a person's face. to read carefully or intently: to study a book.
› very carefully and intentionally done, made, or considered, rather than in a completely honest or sincere way: After a pause, he gave a studied answer. She listened to his remarks with studied indifference.
study verb (LEARN) A1 [ I or T ] to learn about a subject, especially in an educational course or by reading books: B2 [ T ] to examine something very carefully: B2 [ C ] the activity of examining a subject in detail in order to discover new information: