1. It was three Storeys high, of proportions not vast, though considerable: a gentleman's manor-house, not a nobleman's seat: battlements round the top gave it a picturesque look
Strong, Storeys, Seat
2. View in context The house opposite, six Storeys high, was a workshop for Jewish tailors who left off work at eleven; the rooms were brightly lit and there were no blinds
Six, Strong, Storeys
3. Storeys opens doors and takes readers inside to see the sites — and meet the people — behind Canada's red-hot real estate sector.
Strong, Storeys, See, Sites, Sector
4. If you are saying how many levels a building has, you usually use Storeys
Saying, Strong, Storeys
5. They live in a house with four Storeys
6. 03.28.21 - William's Cafe, Cambridge Online Auction, 04.06.21 - McLean Sherwood Party Rental Online Auction, 04.07.21 - London Estate Online Auction, STOREY'S - Used Scratch and Dent Equipment Inventory at Storeys.HiBid.com - Page 1 of 1
Sherwood, Storey, Scratch, Strong, Storeys
7. Open to the Public Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm 530 First St, London ON www.Storeys.ca
St, Strong, Storeys
8. The plural of the American story is stories, and the plural of the storey is Storeys.
Story, Stories, Storey, Strong, Storeys
9. Storeys is a ground-up initiative launched on 10th June 2019
10. The Storeys are bound together like a well-practised fisherman’s knot
11. Storeys is a bespoke offering based on the fundamental principle of value for money – we want happy customers
12. If there’s one thing we know at Storeys it’s that not all estate and letting agencies are created equal
13. ‘Rise in Storeys’ – Definition of ‘Storeys’ and How to Calculate
14. A common question relates to the calculation of ‘rise in Storeys’.
15. With 163 Storeys, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the tallest building in the world
16. (Here, the word "Storeys" is only correct for Brits
17. The Inside Storeys is a highly recognized interior design firm with expertise in residential, commercial and hospitality interior designs in Pune
18. Synonyms for Storeys in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Storeys
19. Storeys from the Old Hotel includes many of Gene Wolfe's most appealing and engaging works, from short-shorts that can be read in single setting to whimsical fantasy and even Sherlock Holmes pastiches
Strong, Storeys, Short, Shorts, Single, Setting, Sherlock
20. Heroic Maps - Storeys: The Dog Arms Inn District Regular price: $8.55 Bundle price: $7.13 Format: Watermarked PDF The Dog Arms Inn District The Dog Arms Inn is such a famous establishment in the city that a whole district is known to the locals by the name of the Inn.
Strong, Storeys, Such
21. Storeys is a ground-up initiative that will create a positive ripple in Singapore through the medium of storytelling.
Strong, Storeys, Singapore, Storytelling
22. "3 Storeys" is an intriguing film full of twists and turns
23. A five-storey house; The office building is five Storeys high
Storey, Strong, Storeys
24. I expected Thirteen Storeys to be a fun and spooky read, and it did not disappoint! It takes us through the corridors of Banyan Court, an apartment building that’s wealthy and polished in the front, and poor and run-down in the back, and of course, thoroughly haunted
Strong, Storeys, Spooky
25. Thirteen Storeys is the debut release by Award-winning The Magnus Archives podcaster, Jonathan Sims
Strong, Storeys, Sims
26. Storey's Up-coming Live & Online Auctions - We Buy, Consign & Trade @ 530 First St., London ON Open M-F from 9-5 for info call (519) 641-2844 / [email protected]Storeys.ca
Storey, Strong, St, Storeys
27. 3 Storeys is a 2018 Hindi-language thriller drama film directed by Arjun Mukerjee starring Renuka Shahane, Sharman Joshi, Pulkit Samrat, Masumeh Makhija, Richa Chadda, Sonal Jha, Aisha Ahmed, Ankit Rathi and produced by Priya Sreedharan, Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar
Strong, Storeys, Starring, Shahane, Sharman, Samrat, Sonal, Sreedharan, Sidhwani
28. Definition of Storeys in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Storeys mean? Information and translations of Storeys in the most comprehensive …
30. 12 Storeys (十二樓 or Shí'èr lóu in Mandarin) is a 1997 Singaporean drama film directed by Eric Khoo and starring Jack Neo.It was screened in the Un Certain Regard …
Strong, Storeys, Sh, Singaporean, Starring, Screened
31. Storeys : English Russian Common Words Pro Dictionary translates words, phrases, idioms and sentences.
Strong, Storeys, Sentences
32. Storeys of a building - Designing Buildings Wiki - Share your construction industry knowledge
33. The British English word ‘storey’ (plural Storeys) and the American English ‘story’ (plural stories) refer to a level element of a building that has a useable floor
Storey, Strong, Storeys, Story, Stories
34. Heroic Maps - Storeys: Kennelfield Winter Castle Gatehouse
35. “Eight Storeys” is commenting on the supply and demand pressures of the fashion industry, drawing on the Rana Plaza collapse in Bangladesh that occurred on April 24th 2013
Strong, Storeys, Supply
36. However bowing to the garment industry’s increasing demand, three additional Storeys, accommodating heavy
37. Design Storeys is an interior design, styling and sourcing service that creates stylish & sustainable interiors – optimised for home health and wellbeing
Strong, Storeys, Styling, Sourcing, Service, Stylish, Sustainable
38. Tall Storeys is rated "Exceptional" by our guests
In American English, the noun story means narrative or 'level of a building'. However, in British English, 'level of a building' is written 'storey'. The plural of story is stories. The plural of storey is storeys.
noun plural -reys or -ries a floor or level of a building a set of rooms on one level Word Origin for storey
The height of each storey is based on the ceiling height of the rooms plus the thickness of the floors between each pane. Generally this is around 14 feet (4.3 m) total; however, it varies widely from just under this figure to well over it.