stop (verb) · stops (third person present) · stopped (past tense) · stopped (past participle) · stopping (present participle)
stop (noun) · stops (plural noun) · stop knob (noun) · stop knobs (plural noun)
1. Stop: [verb] to close by filling or obstructing
2. 139 synonyms of Stop from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 213 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Stop: to bring (as an action or operation) to an immediate end.
4. Stop definition, to cease from, leave off, or discontinue: to Stop running
5. 22 rows · Stop (stŏp) v
6. Stopped, Stop·ping, Stops v.tr
7. Find 193 ways to say Stop, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Browse all Stop & Shop locations in the United States for the best grocery selection, quality, & savings
9. View your Weekly Circular Stop & Shop online
10. Stop sending commands to the servo so that its rotation will Stop at the current position
11. Servos.P0.Stop() A servo is Stopped by not sending anymore commands to drive the rotation angle
12. This lets you Stop a servo at its current postion which is useful for Stopping a continuous rotation servo.
13. Those who fill all categories first call up "Stop!"
14. After that, all remaining players have their answers Stopped immediately
15. All of the new Stop and Shop weekly specials can be found in the Stop & Shop weekly ad this week
16. Shopping here or at other stores besides Stop and Shop? Find coupons you may need from the coupon database
17. See the best deals at Stop and Shop from next week's Stop and Shop Ad …
18. Easy to use and accurate Stopwatch with lap times and alarms
19. A Free online Stopwatch, quick easy to use Stopwatch! also an online countdown!
20. At Stop & Shop, save big when you shop with printable coupons and use your Stop & Shop loyalty card
21. I-Stop/PMP - Internet System for Tracking Over-Prescribing - Prescription Monitoring Program Prescription Monitoring Program Registry
22. Stop, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States; Stop (Rogatica), a village in Rogatica, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina Facilities
23. Bus Stop; Truck Stop, a type of rest Stop for truck drivers; Rail Stop, colloquialism for a railway station; Film
24. Stop, a 1970 American film by Bill Gunn with Marlene Clark, Anna Aries, Edward Michael Bell
25. Y- Stop Kids Pod Swing Seat, Child Hammock Chair with Inflatable Pillow, Hanging Chair with Pocket for Outdoor and Indoor, Max 176Lbs (Blue and Green) 5.0 out of 5 stars 2
26. Stop! é um jogo muito popular no Brasil, conhecido também como Adedanha, Adedonha, Salada de Frutas, UeStope ou 'Nome-Lugar-Objeto'
27. A Stop order is an order type that is triggered when the price of a security reaches the Stop price level
28. See: (I'm/We're) (so) glad you could Stop by a quick drop and a sudden Stop a short drop and a sudden Stop a Stopped clock is right twice a day a whistle-Stop tour buck Stops here buck Stops here, the come to a full Stop come to a Stop couldn't Stop a pig in a passage face (that) would Stop a clock face only a mother could love full Stop glad you could
29. Stop right now, thank you very much I need somebody with a human touch Hey you, always on the run Gotta slow it down baby, got have some fun Do do-do do, do do-do do Do do-do, always be together Ba da-ba ba, ba da-ba ba Ba da-ba, stay that way forever And we know that you could go and find some other Take or leave it cause we've always got each
30. Stops definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
31. Looking for online definition of Stop or what Stop stands for? Stop is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
32. The jQuery Stop() method is used to Stop an animation or effect before it is finished.
33. The Stop() method works for all jQuery effect functions, including sliding, fading and custom animations.
34. Syntax: $(selector).Stop(StopAll,goToEnd);
35. The leading innovator in adventure camera carry, f-Stop pack systems are widely recognized for their rugged build, comfort, and modularity.
36. What Is a Stop-Loss Order? A Stop-loss order is an order placed with a broker to buy or sell a security when it reaches a certain price
37. Stop-loss orders are designed to limit an investor’s loss
38. The Community One Stop for Growth is a single application portal and collaborative review process of community development grant programs that make targeted investments based on a Development Continuum.This process will streamline the experience for the applicant and better coordinate economic development programs and staff on engagement and grant making.
39. "Stop!" is a song by English singer-songwriter Sam Brown from her debut studio album of the same name (1988)
40. "Stop!" reached number 52 on the UK Singles Chart when it was first released
41. Shop at GameStop online at GameStop.com, via the GameStop app or in stores
42. If your computer starts successfully it proves that one of the removed hardware devices was the cause of the Stop message.
43. Stop, Breathe & Think Kids is a great tool for teachers to educate their students with mindfulness methods designed to cultivate deepened awareness, concentration and insight in the classroom
44. SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS Stop, Breathe & Think Kids offers two auto-renewing subscription options: $9.99 per month $58.99 per year
45. ‘Stop Asian hate’: Hundreds demand justice for Atlanta victims
46. See 17 authoritative translations of Stop in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
48. “Stop” is a Motown influenced pop song and is the second single to be taken from Spice Girls‘ 2nd album Spiceworld and the last single released with Geri Halliwell in the band (although she
49. Stop + -ing form or to -infinitive - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary