1. An example of Stomato used as a prefix is in the word Stomatology which is the branch of medicine that involves the function and diseases of the mouth
2. Клиника Stomato.Club находится в Фестивальном микрорайоне г
3. C’est le rôle du Stomatologue d’exposer à ses patients les dangers, les risques, les difficultés et les modalités de l’intervention chirurgicale qu’il pratiquera
Strong, Stomatologue, Ses
4. Stomatocytes appear as the shape of coffee beans or kissing lips
5. The three dimensional view of Stomatocyte show it as a bowl because the cell is not biconcave anymore due to the defect in membrane
6. The Stomatocytes may also occur due to the alteration in permeability which causes the increase in volume of red cells.
7. Consequently, when a malfunction oc- curs within the TM joints or a maxillo-mandibular mal-relation exists, a compensatory response is elicited from the Stomato-gnathic musculature.
8. Stomato- definition: indicating the mouth or a mouthlike part Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
9. Le Stomatologue est un médecin spécialisé dans les soins de la bouche, de la mâchoire et de la face
Stomatologue, Sp, Soins
10. The Stomatogastric Nervous System (STNS) is a commonly studied neural network composed of several ganglia in arthropods that controls the motion of the gut and foregut
Stomatogastric, System, Stns, Studied, Several
11. The Stomatognathic system is a complex system that serves the sensory side with functions such as chewing, speech, swallowing, yawning, breathing and mimics
Stomatognathic, System, Serves, Sensory, Side, Such, Speech, Swallowing
12. According to the American Academy of Orofacial Pain, the Stomatognathic system is, the functional and anatomic relationship among the teeth, jaws, TMJs
13. "Search Ends When Sharing Starts" If you already know the meaning of Stomato in English or in any other language, Please contribute that will helpful for other users, also you can edit any data like gender, pronunciation and origin to improve accuracy.
Search, Sharing, Starts, Strong, Stomato
14. Diagnostic Application in the Stomato-pathologyThe three main field of fluorescence microscopic application are autofluorescence, fluorescent stains, and Immunofluorescence
Strong, Stomato, Stains
15. Stomatocytes are erythrocytes with a slit-like central pallor, giving them the appearance of "coffee beans" or "kissing lips." In three dimensions, the Stomatocyte is actually the shape of a bowl, as the cell has lost its biconcave morphology due to a membrane defect.
Stomatocytes, Slit, Stomatocyte, Shape
16. Find out more about Stomatopods and Roy Caldwell's research at the "Secrets of the Stomatopod: An Underwater Research Adventure" exhibit.
Stomatopods, Secrets, Stomatopod
17. General information on Stomatopods can be found at UCMP's "Introduction to Stomatopods"."Introduction to Stomatopods".
18. (zoology) A member of the Stomatopoda order of marine crustaceans; a mantis shrimp
19. 2012, Caspar Henderson, The Book of Barely Imagined Beings, 2013 edition, Granta Books, page 101: Although there has been variation, Stomatopods have thrived with little change in their essential design for more than four hundred million years
20. See more of LS Journal Stomato Implanto on Facebook
See, Strong, Stomato
Stomato- is a combining form used like a prefix meaning “mouth” and occasionally, “cervix,” a medical term for the lower end of the uterus. Stomato- is used in many medical and scientific terms. Stomato- comes from the Greek stóma, meaning “mouth.”
Stomato- is a combining form used like a prefix meaning “mouth” and occasionally, “ cervix,” a medical term for the lower end of the uterus. Stomato- is used in many medical and scientific terms. Stomato- comes from the Greek stóma, meaning “mouth.”
An example of stomato used as a prefix is in the word stomatology which is the branch of medicine that involves the function and diseases of the mouth. YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow Corp "Stomato-." YourDictionary. LoveToKnow. www.yourdictionary.com/stomato. Stomato-. (n.d.). In YourDictionary.
Use stomato- in a sentence. prefix. Stomato is defined as mouth. An example of stomato used as a prefix is in the word stomatology which is the branch of medicine that involves the function and diseases of the mouth.