stiff (adjective) · stiffer (comparative adjective) · stiffest (superlative adjective)
1. Stiff definition is - not easily bent : rigid
2. Stiff synonyms, Stiff pronunciation, Stiff translation, English dictionary definition of Stiff
3. Stiff·er , Stiff·est 1
4. Difficult to bend or fold: Stiff new shoes; a Stiff collar.
5. If you are Stiff or part of your body is Stiff…
6. Find 185 ways to say Stiff, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. 236 synonyms of Stiff from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 259 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Stiff: incapable of or highly resistant to bending.
9. Stiff is an oddly compelling, often hilarious exploration of the strange lives of our bodies postmortem
10. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Stiff crossword clue
11. Stiff is a crossword puzzle clue
12. Stiff is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
13. A Stiff knee is a common complaint, especially among older adults and those who are very physically active
14. Knee Stiffness can occur as a result of …
15. Funeral services, visitations and/or wakes at the Bruce & Stiff Funeral Home will be limited to ten (10) persons and social distancing as per the Executive Order by Governor Ralph Northam’s Executive Order Number Fifty-Five (2020) effective March 30, 2020.
16. Stiff definition, rigid or firm; difficult or impossible to bend or flex: a Stiff collar
17. Find out more from WebMD about what can make your joints Stiff and what you can do about it.
18. Having Stiff fingers can be troubling, as can any loss of mobility
19. While arthritis is a key cause of finger Stiffness, there are others, and a doctor will want to explore the issue thoroughly
20. 40PCS Assorted Stiff Felt Sheets, 12" x 12" (30 x 30cm) 40 Colors Craft Felt Hard Felt Squares Felt Fabric Sheets 1mm Thick for DIY Crafts, Sewing, Patchwork, Crafting Projects 5.0 …
21. Stiffness synonyms, Stiffness pronunciation, Stiffness translation, English dictionary definition of Stiffness
22. Stiff·er , Stiff·est 1
23. Difficult to bend or fold: Stiff new shoes; a Stiff collar.
24. Weak muscles and Stiff tendons also tend to tighten during sleep
25. Osteoarthritis, (the "wear and tear" kind), and rheumatoid arthritis, (which involves swelling and inflammation), both can trigger morning Stiffness
26. The Stiffness goes away as you move and warm up the joints and muscles.
27. A door, drawer, etc that is Stiff does not move as easily as it…
28. Stiff - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Stiff adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (rigid, not flexible) rígido/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
30. Osteoarthritis, also known as wear-and-tear arthritis, can cause Stiff knees
31. Stiff person syndrome (SPS) is a neurological disease with autoimmune features
32. Wake Up Stiff and Sore Every Morning? Try These Adjustments to Make Sleep Swell Again
33. Sleep is essential to good health, so it’s a real drag when you wake up every morning Stiff or sore.
34. A Stiff neck is a common problem, affecting about 10% of the population at any given time
35. Parsons gave a Stiff performance in the main role
36. 8 price a Stiff price etc is high, especially higher than the price etc of similar things a Stiff tax on cigarettes 9 → Stiff wind/breeze 10 → Stiff drink/whisky etc 11 → Stiff upper lip — Stiffly adverb — Stiffness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Stiff …
37. Your doctor will ask when the Stiffness began and how it has progressed, including its effect on use of the hand, any injuries, other medical conditions and any prior treatment
38. "Don't say Stiff, corpse, cadaver," scolds The Principles and Practice of Embalming
39. What You Can Do About Stiff Achy Knees (at Any Age) Osteoarthritis is considered “wear-and-tear arthritis” and is the most common cause of knee pain.
40. Stiff is an oddly compelling, often hilarious exploration of the strange lives of our bodies postmortem
41. ‘A Stiff breeze was blowing from the town end, to the Rangers' advantage.’ ‘A Stiff wind did nothing to dampen the atmosphere at a great day's racing at Lacken Strand on Sunday, May 19th.’ ‘It was a consummate display of rugby into a Stiff wind.’ ‘Although the temperature hovered in the forties, a Stiff wind had picked up.’
42. 2010-02-10 : Stiff V2.1 released, adds Mac OS X compatibility and a new COPY_HEADER option
43. 2010-02-01 : Stiff V2.0 released, brings a wealth of new features, including BigTIFF support, image compression, tiled pyramidal TIFF mode and XML-VOTable metadata output
44. Stiff person syndrome (SPS) is a progressive syndrome characterized by recurrent episodes of severe muscle Stiffness, rigidity, and painful spasms in the trunk and limbs
45. NEW * Ping G425 SFT 10.5* Driver ALTA CB 55 GRAM Stiff FLEX RH
46. TITLEIST GOLF CLUB TS3 10.5* DRIVER with a Stiff FLEX TENSEI SHAFT
47. CALLAWAY GOLF 2020 MAVRIK MAX DRIVER 9° GRAPHITE Stiff
48. Stiff skin syndrome (SSS) is a rare syndrome characterized by hard, thick skin, usually on the entire body
49. A Stiff heart A type of heart failure
50. Neck pain and headaches are often mentioned at the same time, as a Stiff neck can cause a headache.
51. A Stiff neck can be annoying, but it is usually not cause for panic
52. This page contains some ways to know when a Stiff neck might be a symptom of a serious underlying medical condition.
53. Stiff feet may be caused from arthritis
54. Arthritis, either osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, might be the cause of Stiff feet.Osteoarthritis is the most common arthritic malady, involving a gradual compaction and deterioration of the cartilage that cushions the body’s joints
55. Stiff feet are sometimes the result of the breakdown of the joint at the base of the big toe.
56. What does Stiff mean? Difficult to bend or fold
57. (adjective) Stiff new shoes; a Stiff collar.
58. She knows how to stop drinking before she gets Stiff
59. Some Stiff staggered by—belching clouds of some beery smell
60. The guy’s a Stiff, and you want to run him for mayor? Even in this town that’s going too far
61. (Originally underworld.) He’s Stiff