stick (noun) · sticks (plural noun) · the sticks (plural noun)
stick (verb) · sticks (third person present) · stuck (past tense) · stuck (past participle) · sticking (present participle)
1. Stick definition is - a woody piece or part of a tree or shrub: such as
2. Stick definition, a branch or shoot of a tree or shrub that has been cut or broken off
3. Stick synonyms, Stick pronunciation, Stick translation, English dictionary definition of Stick
4. 72 synonyms of Stick from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 81 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Stick: to hold to something firmly as if by adhesion.
6. Find 189 ways to say Stick, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Released from prison, Stick meets up with a friend and joins him on a job delivering a bag
8. Stick gets away and is ready to …
9. Package - Amazon - Echo Studio Smart Speaker with Alexa - Charcoal and Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, Streaming Media Player - Black User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 1037 reviews
10. The included Alexa Voice Remote can control the Fire TV Stick and certain functions (such as power and volume) on a wide range of compatible IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars and A/V receivers
11. With Sticky Notes, you can create notes, type, ink or add a picture, add text formatting, Stick them to the desktop, move them around there freely, close them to the Notes list, and sync them across devices and apps like OneNote Mobile, Microsoft Launcher for Android, and Outlook for Windows
12. Stick players work in any genre — rock, jazz, classical, folk, in bands and as soloists
13. Simple, right? You control a squishy blob that can Stick to almost anything
14. Stick your way up terrain, metal beam things, pipes, moving platforms, spinning platforms, and more
15. Stick first appeared in Daredevil #176 and was created by Frank Miller.
16. The mysterious Stick is a blind sensei who trained Matt Murdock.
17. Stick has made it his mission to keep the Chaste pure and clean from any evil infection
18. "Stick" is a slang term used in south florida(miami for example) which is used to describe an ak- 47, but is also sometimes used to describe a big gun(automatic) such
19. The best Stick PCs offer a desktop experience within a tiny package and can be plugged into any HDMI port
20. Here are the top Stick picks for common situations.
21. After getting out of jail, car thief Ernest "Stick" Stickley (Burt Reynolds) witnesses the murder of his friend Rainy (Jose Perez) during a drug deal
22. A well-known $30 plug-in Stick vacuum works about as well as a top-selling $100 cordless vac, for example, while a popular $150 corded upright cleans like an elite $500 battery-powered Stick.
23. Stick or Stick shift, an automobile's manual transmission
24. Gear Stick, used in a manual transmission-equipped automobile to change gears; Control or centre Stick, an aircraft cockpit arrangement; Geography
25. Boondocks, also called "the Sticks", a remote area; CandleStick Park, a defunct stadium in San Francisco, nicknamed "The Stick" Books
26. Synonyms for Stick in Free Thesaurus
27. 273 synonyms for Stick: twig, branch, birch, offshoot, cane, staff, pole, rod, stake, switch, crook, baton
28. A Stick is an item used for crafting many tools and items
29. 1 Obtaining 1.1 Crafting 1.2 Fishing 1.3 Mob loot 1.4 Block loot 1.5 Chest loot 2 Usage 2.1 Crafting ingredient 2.2 Fuel 2.3 Trading 3 Video 4 Data values 4.1 ID 5 History 6 Issues Sticks can be obtained as a “junk” item while fishing
30. Witches have a chance of dropping 0–6 Sticks upon death
31. Are you still Sticking to your decision to fire him? So far, he's Sticking to the same story he gave police
32. I think we'll Stick to our normal suppliers, but thanks for the offer
33. Stick (one) with (someone or something) To burden one with someone or something that is undesirable, troublesome, or irritating
34. I can't believe everyone else left and stuck me with the bill! They always Stick us with the new interns, most of whom are barely old enough to drive themselves to work each morning
35. See also: Stick Stick with (someone or
36. The ZENS Apple Watch USB-Stick is the ideal add-on for the ZENS Liberty or any other device with a USB-A connection such as a laptop or powerbank
37. The Apple Watch Stick can be connected to any USB-A-port to charge your Apple Watch anytime, anywhere.
38. The Amazon Fire Stick is a small streaming device that plugs right into your TV's HDMI port and gives you access to thousands of movies and TV shows.
39. Amazon Fire TV Stick 2020 review: TV control is nice, but Roku (and Lite) are better Sticks
40. Stick War: Stick War is a free desktop strategy game
41. Prove that you are the greatest Stick King in the land by defeating all of your Stick opponents
42. Copyright © 2021 Stick Enterprises, Inc.
43. Definition and synonyms of Stick from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
44. This is the British English definition of Stick.View American English definition of Stick.
45. Inflections of 'Stick' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Sticks v 3rd person singular Sticking v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Sticked v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." (For supporting a plant with Sticks and hockey senses)
46. Mi TV Stick is powered by Android TV 9.0 which supports voice search and Chromecast connecting you to a world of content
47. Mi TV Stick also recommends videos based on your …
48. Stick Fight: The Game Mobile is an official Stick-fighting game on mobile
49. Join the hilarious brawler, Stick Fight: The Game Mobile, which is a physics-based couch/online fighting game where you battle it out as the iconic Stick figures from the golden age of the internet
50. Stick it to them! Challenge friends and Stick Fight fans from around the world.
51. Stick Fight is a physics-based couch/online fighting game where you battle it out as the iconic Stick figures from the golden age of the internet
53. Stick vacuums are typically smaller in size than canister vacuums, making them an easy-to-store option when in search of a vacuum for tidying your home.Many Stick vacuums can convert to hand vacuums for easier access to those hard-to-reach areas
54. Stick Nodes is a powerful Stickman animator app created with mobile devices in mind! Inspired from the popular Pivot Stickfigure animator, Stick Nodes allows users to create their own Stickfigure-based movies and even export them as animated GIFs and MP4 videos! It is one of the most popular animati…
55. Stick with - keep to; "Stick to your principles"; "Stick to the diet" Stick to , follow hang in , persevere , persist , hang on , hold on - be persistent, refuse to stop; "he persisted to call me every night"; "The child persisted and kept asking questions"
56. These peel and Stick tile panels are a great way to makeover your kitchen or bathroom! The 10-in by 10-in panels are perfect for redoing a backsplash, bookshelf, or staircase
57. Sea Glass Peel and Stick Backsplash contains 4 …
58. The Amazon Fire TV Stick (2020) is the latest refresh of the standard Fire TV streaming Stick, adding a host of new improvements such as HDR, …
59. Download Stick War: Legacy and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
60. One of the most popular and highest rated web games of all time now comes to mobile! Play the game Stick War, one of the biggest, most fun, challenging and addicting Stick figure games
61. Stick War, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games
62. The Photo Stick is designed to store thousands of photos at once, securely and safely
63. Slang Stick around "remain" is from 1912; Stick it as a rude item of advice is first recorded 1922
64. Sticking point, beyond which one refuses to go, is from 1956; Sticking-place, where any thing put will stay is from 1570s