1. The Steam lines are a critical components system in the boiler tower: in particular the main steam and hot reheat lines are made by thick pipes that are necessary to transfer the steam from the top of the boiler to the steam turbine room, generally located at ground level.
Strong, Steam, System
2. The dry saturated Steam line shows steam at its saturation temperature, and depicts finite properties relating only to the dry saturated condition of steam
Saturated, Strong, Steam, Shows, Saturation
3. Provide drip let at bottom of Steam line at all vertical rises or changes in direction of steam piping
4. 1. Steam line - a pipe conducting steam
5. Definition of Steam line. : a graph showing the pressure at which a liquid and its vapor are in equilibrium at any temperature.
Strong, Steam, Showing
6. For dry saturated Steam lines, the velocities considered range between 25-35 m/s
7. An example on a typical steam system is the discharge of condensate from a steam mains drain trap into the condensate return line that runs along the Steam line (image below)
8. Proper Steam line design & maintenance is an important consideration for a well functioning steam injection heating system
9. Definition of Steam line in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Steam line mean? Information and translations of Steam line in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. The Vegas Steam line is a unique combination of some of the sharpest sports minds in the business
Steam, Some, Sharpest, Sports
12. With over 50 years of combined sports handicapping knowledge, the Vegas Steam line has found a way to bring you the most consistant winning selections around.
Sports, Steam, Selections
13. Similarly, on the saturated Steam line the steam is 100% dry
Similarly, Saturated, Steam
14. Once it has received all of its enthalpy of evaporation, it reaches the saturated Steam line
15. The Steam line’s low-profile removes the barrier between barista and guest, enabling conversation and improving the cafe experience
16. Hydro testing a Steam line longbow7 (Industrial) (OP) 13 Nov 06 09:10
17. The danger of having condensate in a cold Steam line is flashing explosively into steam,often with destructive consequences
18. Pressure transmitter for pressure monitoring in the Steam line
19. Kit includes four -4AN LS Steam line fittings, a 6ft.-4AN black nylon braided line, three -4AN 90-degree hose ends, four -4AN straight hose ends, two -4AN male-male-female tee fittings, a -4AN male tee fitting, and a -4AN 90-degree female-female coupler fitting
20. Upgrade your LS Steam line Kit with one from Trick Flow Specialties
21. Appeal Analysis BACKGROUND In April 1997 flood waters inundated a significant portion of the University of North Dakota s (Applicant) Steam line system
Significant, Steam, System
22. The Phase I contract was the complete replacement of the Steam line from the east end of the campus to the middle of campus.
23. The Steam line can run up and then down, once; or horizontal; but never run down and then up
24. Pathfinder Tags: condensate recovery Steam lines Steam system
25. Five common Steam line sizing errors When operating a boiler for process or building heat, engineers deal with a dynamic system
Steam, Sizing, System
26. The Steam line or pressure vessel shall be free of any vibration or water hammer that could change the set pressure of the safety valve
Steam, Shall, Set, Safety
27. Include Steam line Drip Pocket All steam pressure-reducing valves must have a condensate removal drip pocket piped upstream of the pressure-reducing valve
28. The drip pocket removes condensate from the Steam line, preventing condensate from passing through the …
29. Trick Flow® GM LS engine Steam line hoses service your steam tube system
Steam, Service, System
30. There are many of us out there that have turned on a Steam line or fired up a boiler followed by a hammering in the Steam line that caused the …
31. Figure 1: Steam line Profiling doe Pressure Drops Providing the correct steam pressure and steam quality to the end user is the goal of the steam distribution lines
32. Steam lines always will have a steam pressure drop with all the restrictions to steam flow, such as valves, elbows, pipe internal roughness, flow meters, expansion devices, and
33. At upstream of the first block valve of Steam line going to the steam turbine drivers, steam coils, or steam reboilers
34. Synonyms for Steam line in Free Thesaurus
35. 1 synonym for Steam line: steam pipe
36. What are synonyms for Steam line?
STEAM LINE [ˈstrēmˌlīn]
Stream functions are arbitrary functions whose partial derivative at that point along the direction will give us the velocity in that direction. Their significance lies in helping us to understand what streamlines are. Streamlines are lines whose tangents are everywhere parallel to the velocity vector.
Definition of streamline. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : the path of a particle in a fluid relative to a solid body past which the fluid is moving in smooth flow without turbulence. 2a : a contour designed to minimize resistance to motion through a fluid (such as air) b : a smooth or flowing line designed as if for decreasing air resistance. streamline. verb.
adjective 1 (of fluid flow) free from turbulence. 'After the entire body is through the hole, maintain your streamline position and flatten out quickly to direct your energy toward the other end.'
streamline flow. noun. 1. flow of a fluid in which its velocity at any point is constant or varies in a regular manner.