1. One who steadfastly supports an organization or cause: party Stalwarts
Steadfastly, Supports, Strong, Stalwarts
2. A steadfast or uncompromising partisan: They counted on the party Stalwarts for support in the off-year campaigns.
Steadfast, Strong, Stalwarts, Support
3. The Stalwarts, the conservative faction, saw themselves as "stalwart" in opposition to Hayes' efforts to reconcile with the South
Strong, Stalwarts, Saw, Stalwart, South
4. Hey everyone! Enjoy the preview!#S5 #Veterancy #Stalwarts!Use My Content Creator Code For Conqueror's Blade :kingalphaAny support for using the code above wo
Strong, Stalwarts, Support
5. His free-trade policies aroused suspicion among Tory Stalwarts
6. Stalwarts, a term applied to a conservative faction of the Republican Party during the Gilded Age
7. Although the Stalwarts were unsuccessful in securing Ulysses S
Strong, Stalwarts, Securing
8. 1 day ago · Scheffler tops European Stalwarts in Match Play
Scheffler, Strong, Stalwarts
9. 3 By Jay Bellamy Enlarge After the attempt on President Garfield's life, Puck magazine depicted the shooter, frustrated office-seeker Charles Guiteau, demanding "An office or your life!" (Library of Congress) “I am a Stalwart of Stalwarts,” the crazed little man told the authorities as he was
Shooter, Seeker, Stalwart, Strong, Stalwarts
10. Definition of Stalwarts in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Stalwarts mean? Information and translations of Stalwarts in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. ‘The city's unsung community Stalwarts were honoured at a glittering ceremony last night in the Ebor Suite at York Racecourse.’ ‘Depp is the detective trying to protect her and the rest of the cast includes Stalwarts of British acting such as Ian Holm and Robbie Coltrane.’
Strong, Stalwarts, Suite, Such
13. ‘The city's unsung community Stalwarts were honoured at a glittering ceremony last night in the Ebor Suite at York Racecourse.’ ‘Depp is the detective trying to protect her and the rest of the cast includes Stalwarts of British acting such as Ian Holm and Robbie Coltrane.’
Strong, Stalwarts, Suite, Such
14. Start studying APUSH Brinkley: Half Breeds, Stalwarts, and Mugwumps
Start, Studying, Strong, Stalwarts
15. The two Franciscan Stalwarts remained in the Priors' chapel
16. GARDNER The membership was, I think, limited to twenty—all Radical Stalwarts
17. Start studying Brinkley: Half Breeds, Stalwarts, and Mugwumps
Start, Studying, Strong, Stalwarts
18. Microsoft and two other tech Stalwarts should easily beat the market this year
Strong, Stalwarts, Should
19. Synonyms for Stalwarts in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Stalwarts
20. So we are back with some more Conqueror's Blade as we revisit the Symmachean Stalwarts, whilst we have already had a video on these guys the fact they seem t
So, Some, Symmachean, Strong, Stalwarts, Seem
21. Grandeur Peak US Stalwarts Fund (GUSYX) Overview Investment Objective
22. Racing Stalwarts is dedicated to providing informative and enjoyable horse racing interviews with participants from every angel of the industry including Punters, Jockeys, Trainers, Bookies, Journalists, Owners, Breeders, Callers, Presenters and everyone in between.
23. Stalwarts are the Scrin's elite assault infantry
Strong, Stalwarts, Scrin
24. Stalwarts are armed with fusion rifles, capable of annihilating enemy infantry units and
25. The Stalwarts of the Republican Party would be better served by a gathering place close, but not too close, to the environs of a Half-Breed administration
Strong, Stalwarts, Served
26. But Wall Street is keeping its distance from two industry Stalwarts after their latest earnings reports.
Street, Strong, Stalwarts
27. • The Stalwarts of the Hunterston Cycle Club are taking to the road again in the name of charity
28. How to say Stalwarts in English? Pronunciation of Stalwarts with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 synonym, 9 translations, 1 sentence and more for Stalwarts.
Say, Strong, Stalwarts, Synonym, Sentence
29. Stalwarts, Roscoe Conkling: The Stalwarts, who favored the spoils system of political patronage, were lead by New York Senator Roscoe Conkling
Strong, Stalwarts, Spoils, System, Senator
30. The battle over patronage split the Republican party into two factions: the Half-breeds and the Stalwarts
Split, Strong, Stalwarts
31. Stalwarts World School, Amritsar, Punjab
Strong, Stalwarts, School
32. Stalwarts mean a team of dedicated, hardworking, creative and committed people
33. Look! Our dearest Stalwarts are starting to sow goodness in the Mother Nature through becoming part of the increasing home-based planting
Strong, Stalwarts, Starting, Sow
34. Arthur: …either the Stalwarts or the Half-Breeds, the two major factions within the Republican Party, but, upon becoming president, he upset the Stalwarts by naming the Half-Breed Blaine secretary of state
Strong, Stalwarts, Secretary, State
35. T-Mobile Is Positioning Itself to Disrupt Streaming, Cable Stalwarts The wireless carrier's evolving vision for video entertainment could dovetail well with the potential of an at-home 5G
Streaming, Strong, Stalwarts
36. According to the Stalwarts screen, key criteria include good business predictability, high returns on invested capital and 10-year revenue and earnings growth rates between 10% and 20%.
Strong, Stalwarts, Screen
37. DoctorOnCall Partners with Industry Stalwarts to Provide Malaysians Access to Digital Healthcare Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic PRESS RELEASE PR Newswire Mar
strong and brave; valiant: a stalwart knight. a physically stalwart person. a steadfast or uncompromising partisan: They counted on the party stalwarts for support in the off-year campaigns. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.
The Stalwarts, the conservative faction, saw themselves as "stalwart" in opposition to Hayes' efforts to reconcile with the South. They opposed all forms of civil service reform, preferring to keep in place the existing patronage system.
The most prominent issue between Stalwarts and Half-Breeds was patronage. The Half-Breeds worked to get civil service reform, and finally created the Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act. This was signed by Arthur, who became President after the assassination of James A. Garfield, a Half-Breed. Stalwarts favored traditional machine politics.
Use stalwart in a sentence. adjective. The definition of stalwart is a description for someone who is loyal and strong or for something that is reliable and sturdy. An example of stalwart is a description for a loyal supporter of a cause.