1. Definition of Squalor : the quality or state of being squalid Examples of Squalor in a Sentence The family was living in Squalor.
Strong, Squalor, State, Squalid, Sentence
2. / ˈskwɑː.lɚ / the condition of being extremely dirty and unpleasant, often because of lack of money: These people are forced to live in Squalor. It was a dirty, damp, smelly flat - the usual student Squalor.
Skw, Strong, Squalor, Smelly, Student
3. If something is extremely dirty, filthy, or just plain disgusting, it falls into the territory of the noun Squalor. We’re not just talking about a messy room
Something, Strong, Squalor
4. We’re talking about a grimy dungeon filled with rats and roaches. Squalor …
5. 27 synonyms and near synonyms of Squalor from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 antonyms and near antonyms
Synonyms, Strong, Squalor
6. Squalor: very bad and dirty conditions
7. The meanness, the Squalor, the degradation of his morale and life are not discernible in his works
8. ART IN ENGLAND DUTTON COOK With a sudden elation he thought of the change in his fortunes, and how soon he should have turned his back upon all this Squalor. THE …
Sudden, Soon, Should, Strong, Squalor
9. Squalor (usually uncountable, plural Squalors) Filthiness and degradation, as from neglect or poverty Synonyms: squalidness, foulness, filthiness, squalidity
Strong, Squalor, Squalors, Synonyms, Squalidness, Squalidity
10. 2013, Car Seat Headrest, We Can't Afford (Your Depression Anymore) We’re living in Squalor That’s the name of this house This house is called Squalor by all
Seat, Strong, Squalor
11. Squalor has been beaten, and some who preceded you on this journey want to help those who follow on the path to freedom from Squalor
Strong, Squalor, Some
12. We won't judge you, the person living in Squalor
13. I'm not saying living in Squalor …
Saying, Strong, Squalor
14. Examples of Squalor in a sentence Because the homeless man did not have running water, he was used to living in Squalor. 🔊 The selfish queen laughed when she learned the majority of her people lived in squalor with very little food
Strong, Squalor, Sentence, Selfish, She, Squalo
15. 🔊 After the destructive hurricane, many people had no choice but to live in squalor
16. Squalor refers to filthiness and degradation, as from neglect or poverty.
17. Squalor, a limited series by Stefan Petrucha and Tom Sutton; Student Squalor, various situations of student housing; Characters in A Series of Unfortunate Events
Strong, Squalor, Series, Stefan, Sutton, Student, Situations
18. Esmé Squalor; Jerome Squalor
19. Squalor is the excrement of a large or soon to be large animal, including dung, poop, ass cheese, ish, bum bum drop, or piss stain
Squalor, Soon, Stain
20. What does Squalor mean? Squalor is defined as the condition of being filthy and wretched
21. (noun) An example of Squalor is a person living in an
22. Squalor n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
23. She lived a life of Squalor …
She, Strong, Squalor
24. We don't talk about Squalor much, like if we ignore it, it doesn't exist
25. We've shared some personal stories and shown the pictures as proof that Squalor does, in fact, exist, even outside slum footage on the evening news
Some, Stories, Shown, Strong, Squalor, Slum,
26. Above are the results of unscrambling Squalor
27. We found a total of 45 words by unscrambling the letters in Squalor.
28. If you feel that you are living in Squalor - you may feel that your situation is hopeless
Strong, Squalor, Situation
29. When I say Squalor, I don't mean the kind of messiness which can usually be cleaned up in a day or two, I mean the kind where you can no longer use much of your living space for it's intended purpose
Say, Strong, Squalor, Space
30. This Squalor, this bare loneliness, was the harsh penalty of failure
31. At present it bears a stamp of dilapidation, poverty, and Squalor
Stamp, Strong, Squalor
32. A gipsy encampment to-day is little more than a moving slum, a scab of Squalor on the fair face of the countryside
Slum, Scab, Strong, Squalor
33. The poverty and Squalor of the slums in Squalor He had lost his job and was living in Squalor
34. He was born in Squalor next to the docks
35. A beautiful garden amid the Squalor of the slums
36. Squal‧or /ˈskwɒlə $ ˈskwɑːlər, ˈskwɒː-/ noun [ uncountable] the condition of being dirty and unpleasant because of a lack of care or money → squalid We lived in Squalor for a year and a half
Squal, Skw, Squalid, Squalor
37. Examples from the Corpus Squalor • But there was solace as well as Squalor
38. How Many Words can be Made From Squalor? Above are the words made by unscrambling S Q U A L O R (ALOQRSU).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 66 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
Strong, Squalor, Scramble
39. Definition of Squalor in the Definitions.net dictionary
40. What does Squalor mean? Information and translations of Squalor in the most comprehensive …
41. You can refer to very dirty, unpleasant conditions as Squalor
42. He was out of work and living in Squalor
43. Synonyms: filth, wretchedness, sleaziness, decay More Synonyms of Squalor COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
Synonyms, Sleaziness, Squalor
44. But it was the abject Squalor described in a Syracuse.com story
Strong, Squalor, Syracuse, Story
45. More than 400 animals, mostly dogs covered in feces and living in Squalor, were rescued from a puppy mill in Adair County this week
46. We found 5 answers for “Squalor”
47. This page shows answers to the clue Squalor.Squalor may be defined as “Squalidness; foulness”, “(Literary terms) sordid dirtiness” and “(Intelligent words) sordid dirtiness”
Shows, Strong, Squalor, Squalidness, Sordid
48. Synonyms for Squalor are for example calamity, deprivation and dilapidation.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Synonyms, Strong, Squalor
49. Squalor n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
50. Ex : "algues" She lived a life of Squalor on the margins of society
She, Strong, Squalor, Society
51. More than 400 animals, mostly dogs covered in feces and living in Squalor, were rescued from a puppy mill in Adair County this week with the help of two organizations
52. The living conditions in a couple of council flats in a tower block off Regina Road in South Norwood have been condemned as “dangerous Squalor” and “appalling” in a devastating television news report due to air this evening
53. Translation for 'Squalor' in the free English-Swedish dictionary and many other Swedish translations.
Strong, Squalor, Swedish
54. Find 11 ways to say Squalor, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Strong, Squalor, Sentences
55. Squalor can never be fully removed
56. You can reduce Squalor by using family members with appropriate governor traits, moving the capital or reducing the settlement's population by mass-recruiting.
Strong, Squalor, Settlement
57. See 2 authoritative translations of Squalor in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
See, Strong, Squalor, Spanish, Sentences
58. Squalor is a library of SQL utilities for marshalling and unmarshalling of model structs into table rows and programmatic construction of SQL statements
Strong, Squalor, Sql, Structs, Statements
59. Background: The reasons why people live in Squalor have been the subject of much debate but little systematic research other than reports of case series from secondary health-care services
Strong, Squalor, Subject, Systematic, Series, Secondary, Services
60. We did a study in the community using standardised instruments to investigate the relation between Squalor and mental and physical disorders.
Study, Standardised, Strong, Squalor
61. The "Squalor" of meaninglessness that every thoughtful person wrestles with sits at the core of human suffering, and Karr renders it with power—illness, death, love’s agonized disappointments
Strong, Squalor, Sits, Suffering
62. Squalor, NEW MEXICO is a book about a girl named Darla that sets out on a personal quest to uncover a dark family secret
Squalor, Sets, Secret
63. "For Esmé—with Love and Squalor" is a short story by J
Strong, Squalor, Short, Story
64. Neglect, living in Squalor and hoarding are frequently symptoms of an underlying psychiatric or somatic illness
Strong, Squalor, Symptoms, Somatic
65. Hoarding and Squalor discussion paper 2012
66. A third document, the Hoarding and Squalor discussion paper 2012, documents what was known about hoarding and Squalor related behaviour and existing clinical and practical service response in Victoria, Australia and Internationally in 2012-13
Strong, Squalor, Service
67. The Glamour & The Squalor is the story of Marco Collins, one of America's last great rock radio DJs and a musical tastemaker that changed our culture
Strong, Squalor, Story
68. Squalor and poverty lay behind the city's glittering facade
69. He was born in Squalor next to London's docks
70. He was out of work and living in Squalor
71. We lived in Squalor for a year and a half
72. Another word for Squalor: filth, wretchedness, sleaziness, decay, foulness Collins English Thesaurus
Strong, Squalor, Sleaziness
73. Definition of Squalor (noun): dirty and unpleasant conditions
74. Definition and synonyms of Squalor from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Synonyms, Strong, Squalor
75. This is the British English definition of Squalor.View American English definition of Squalor.
76. Synonyms for Squalor in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Squalor
77. 19 synonyms for Squalor: filth, wretchedness, sleaziness, decay, foulness, slumminess, squalidness
Synonyms, Strong, Squalor, Sleaziness, Slumminess, Squalidness
Squalor is defined as the condition of being filthy and wretched. An example of squalor is a person living in an abandoned house filled with garbage and without water or electricity. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Squalor in a sentence
noun. /ˈskwɒlə (r)/. /ˈskwɑːlər/. [uncountable] jump to other results. dirty and unpleasant conditions. the poverty and squalor of the slums. in squalor He had lost his job and was living in squalor.
The noun squalor can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be squalor . However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be squalors e.g. in reference to various types of squalors or a collection of squalors.