See also: Sporter Sputter Sputtering Perturbation Spurted Sputtered Sputterer Spurts Spurting Spurtle Sported Spurious Spur Spurn Spurt Spurred Spurned Spurring Spurning Spurge Spuriously Bone On Heel Calcaneal
1. Spurter definition: a person or thing that spurts Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Strong, Spurter, Spurts
2. Please find below the Ink Spurter crossword clue answer and solution which is part of Daily Themed Crossword February 18 2021 Answers.Many other players have had difficulties withInk Spurter that is why we have decided to share not only this crossword clue but all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers every single day
Strong, Spurter, Solution, , Single
3. Søgning på “Spurter” i Den Danske Ordbog
4. Please find below the Lava Spurter in Italy crossword clue answer and solution which is part of Daily Themed Crossword December 17 2020 Answers.Many other players have had difficulties withLava Spurter in Italy that is why we have decided to share not only this crossword clue but all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers every single day
Strong, Spurter, Solution, , Single
5. Diarrhea could add another stool to this group of Spurter words, but I'll spare you
Stool, Strong, Spurter, Spare
6. Cheater's selfish-synonymy The "developmental Spurter ": A study of accelerated development in young children.
Selfish, Synonymy, Strong, Spurter, Study
7. Randomly divided students up into two groups: Spurter and non-Spurter 3
Students, Strong, Spurter
8. Observed teachers giving "Spurter" group more attention, more assistance, answered more of their questions (non-spurted group not given as much attention)
Strong, Spurter, Spurted
9. “A spiritual ‘Spurter’ is one who is given to short bursts of spectacular effort followed by frequent and lengthy periods of rest,” he said
Spiritual, Strong, Spurter, Short, Spectacular, Said
10. Above are the results of unscrambling Spurter
11. We found a total of 84 words by unscrambling the letters in Spurter.
12. Definition of Spurter with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information
Strong, Spurter, Sample
13. Lexicographical Neighbors of Spurter
14. But first a new weekly menu: Tues 18.00-19.15 Blue Group Skate Theme: Starter / Spurter Tue 18.00-19.00 Closing the GIF Stars ⚡️⚡️ WE GO THE LAST TIME ON BARMARK, put on running shoes, ⚡️ ⚡️Lek, relay, balance and challenges.
Skate, Starter, Strong, Spurter, Stars, Shoes
15. A Home Run 1887 H804-15A Red Border Position - Champion Spurter - VG
16. ♥ Adal (Kobold dragon Spurter) ♥ Si'Jet (Dragon-Tiger Hybrid) ♥ Nomus (Dragon/Raptor) ♥ Talos (Ram) ♥ Jack (Roo stud) ♥ Marshall (Black Panther) Shemales ♥ Tyche (Draft Horse) ♥ Sylvana (Orca) ♥ Tinandra (Canine Taur) ♥ Dasha (Reindeer) ♥ Shemale Nhala (Fluff Dragoness)
Strong, Spurter, Si, Stud, Shemales, Sylvana, Shemale
5. a marked increase of activity or effort for a short period or distance. spurt′er, n. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved. a sudden outbreak, as of feeling or energy; a gushing of liquid; a flight of wild fowl.
Definition of spurt (Entry 3 of 4) 1 : a short period of time : moment. 2a : a sudden brief burst of effort, activity, or development a spurt of work a growth spurt.
to gush or issue suddenly in a stream or jet, as a liquid; spout. to show marked, usually increased, activity or energy for a short period: The runners spurted forward in the last lap of the race.
Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spurt. Accessed 7 Apr. 2020. : to pour out or make pour out suddenly Water spurted from the leaky hose. His nose spurted blood. What made you want to look up spurt? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).