1. Spontaneous definition is - proceeding from natural feeling or native tendency without external constraint
2. How to use Spontaneous in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Spontaneous.
4. Spontaneous definition, coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned: a Spontaneous burst of applause
5. Spontaneous ( 3,036 ) IMDb 6.5 1 h 41 min 2020 X-Ray R Mara and her friends stay close together as they await possible combustion - wondering what part of life is worth living.if it might end suddenly.
6. Spontaneous is a coming-of-age drama with equal parts ache and warmth, gallows humor and personal insight
7. 8 synonyms of Spontaneous from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 49 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Spontaneous
9. Spontaneous: done instantly and without conscious thought or decision.
10. Find 43 ways to say Spontaneous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. "Spontaneous" aims to be a durable, youth-appealing midnight flick in the vein of "Heathers" or "Donnie Darko," mixing satire, gallows humor, earnest emoting, and nightmarish atmosphere.Adapted by writer/director Brian Duffield from Aaron Starmer's young adult novel, the tale is set at suburban high school where students explode.
12. Spontaneous' big-screen adaptation was first announced back in 2016, but following its limited theatrical and on-demand release this October, the subject matter and messages of the film have
13. Something Spontaneous happens when you're least expecting it
14. Spontaneous things are natural or instinctive, and they happen without warning.
15. Spontaneous orgasms occur without any sexual sensory stimulation — often at inopportune or inappropriate times
16. Spontaneous synonyms, Spontaneous pronunciation, Spontaneous translation, English dictionary definition of Spontaneous
17. Happening or arising without apparent external cause; self-generated: a microorganism capable of Spontaneous movement
18. Spontaneous (adj.) 1650s, "occurring without external stimulus," from Late Latin spontaneus "willing, of one's free will," from Latin (sua) sponte "of one's own accord, willingly," a word of uncertain origin
19. Related: Spontaneously; Spontaneousness.Used earlier of persons and characters, with a sense "acting of one's own accord" (c
20. Spontaneous definition, coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned: a Spontaneous burst of applause
21. Spontaneous is a perfect storm of a wild, outrageous, horrifically compelling concept (a plague of Spontaneous human combustion starts moving through the senior class of a New Jersey high school) and an insanely compelling narrator who grabs you by the heart (/throat/balls as you see fit) from page one and never lets go.
22. What does Spontaneous mean? Having no apparent external cause or influence; occurring or produced by its own energy, force, etc
23. Truly the smartest and funniest book about Spontaneous combustion you will ever read." —John Green, #1 bestselling author of The Fault In Our Stars ★ "A blood-soaked, laugh-filled, tear-drenched, endlessly compelling read." —Kirkus, starred review ★ "A wholly original YA tale of identity, friendship, love, lust, and gory, grisly death."
24. Spontaneous bleeding; excessive bleeding after injury, surgery, or childbirth; 12
25. To be Spontaneous is to be the most relaxed go with the flow and have fun person, you would never get mad if plans changed you would get excited because than it would become Spontaneous.
26. Now on Digital and on DemandGet it now: https://paramnt.us/GetSpontaneousGet ready for the most outrageous coming-of-age love story about growing up…and blow
27. Spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD) is a condition in which blood accumulates between the layers of tissue that make up the wall of the coronary artery (the vessel that supplies blood to the heart)
28. Spontaneous, an American sci-fi fantasy film See also [ edit ] Revolutionary spontaneity , also known as spontaneism, the belief that social revolution can and should occur Spontaneously without the aid or guidance of a vanguard party.
29. To be Spontaneous and also be responsible in keeping up with your daily commitments isn't as difficult as you might think
30. Learning how to balance spontaneity and responsibility is SO important - being practically Spontaneous will bring you refreshment and joy ever single day!
31. Now a new motion picture starring Katherine Langford, Charlie Plummer, and Hayley Law! “Truly the smartest and funniest book about Spontaneous combustion you will ever read.” –John Green, #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Mara Carlyle’s senior year is going as normally as could be expected, until fellow senior Katelyn Ogden explodes during third period
32. Spontaneous problems are an important part of the Odyssey of the Mind program
33. In addition to performing their Long Term Problem, each team that enters a competition must solve a Spontaneous problem on the day of the tournament.
34. Failure or refusal to relieve the symptoms often results in waves of Spontaneous orgasm in women and ejaculation in men
35. In 2016, author Aaron Starmer’s black comedy/coming-of-age tale Spontaneous made plenty of noise in YA literary circles
36. A Spontaneous pneumothorax is when part of your lung collapses
37. A Spontaneous pneumothorax can happen in one or both lungs.
38. Spontaneous definition, coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned: a Spontaneous burst of applause
39. A Spontaneous reaction is a reaction that favors the formation of products at the conditions under which the reaction is occurring.A roaring bonfire (see figure below) is an example of a Spontaneous reaction
40. Spontaneous urticaria is the most common subgroup of chronic urticaria in children 
41. What are the clinical features of chronic Spontaneous urticaria? Chronic Spontaneous urticaria is characterised by the presence of weals and angioedema [1,2]
42. Spontaneous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
43. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Spontaneous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (action: unplanned) espontáneo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
44. Spontaneous (5 Occurrences) from natural feeling, temperament, or disposition, or from a native internal proneness, readiness, or tendency, without constraint; as, a Spontaneous gift or /s/Spontaneous.htm - 8k
45. Freewill (27 Occurrences) A Spontaneous gift (Exodus 35:29), a voluntary sacrifice (Leviticus 22:23; Ezra 3:5), as opposed to one in consequence of a vow, or in expiation of
46. Spontaneous Versus NonSpontaneous
47. The reverse of a Spontaneous process is a nonSpontaneous process: Energy must be added in order for one to occur
48. Spontaneous abortion is noninduced embryonic or fetal death or passage of products of conception before 20 weeks gestation.Threatened abortion is vaginal bleeding without cervical dilation occurring during this time frame and indicating that Spontaneous abortion may occur in a woman with a confirmed viable intrauterine pregnancy
49. Parents need to know that Spontaneous is packed with swearing, gory scenes, drug use, and sexual activity
50. A Spontaneous pneumothorax is the sudden onset of a collapsed lung without any apparent cause, such as a traumatic injury to the chest or a known lung disease
51. Spontaneous generation, the hypothetical process by which living organisms develop from nonliving matter; also, the archaic theory that utilized this process to explain the origin of life
52. Many believed in Spontaneous generation because it explained such occurrences as …
53. Watch Spontaneous 2020 in full HD online, free Spontaneous streaming with English subtitle
54. Spontaneous abortion, which is the loss of a pregnancy without outside intervention before 20 weeks' gestation, affects up to 20 percent of recognized pregnancies