1. Groups of students Split off to work on the project.
Students, Strong, Split
2. Synonyms for Split off include separate off, detach, divide, divide off, isolate, keep apart, segregate, set apart, set aside and sever
Synonyms, Split, Separate, Segregate, Set, Sever
3. Phrasal verb If people Split off from a group, they stop being part of the group and become separated from it
Strong, Split, Stop, Separated
4. Somehow, Quentin Split off from his comrades.
Somehow, Strong, Split
5. The memorandum details that its reorganization to Split off part of the business meets all the requirements of a Type D tax - free reorganization under Sec
Strong, Split, Sec
6. When this happens, it often is the case that there is a part of the feeling self that is Split off and denied, which means that it can be projected into the external environment.
7. Synonyms for Split off from include break away, leave, break with, desert, secede from, separate from, split with, defect from, detach oneself from and disaffiliate from
Synonyms, Split, Secede, Separate
8. (also split away) if one part of something splits off from the rest, it becomes completely separate from it from A huge lump of rock had Split off from the cliff face
Split, Something, Splits, Separate
9. 2 (also split away) if a small group of people Split off from a larger group, they become separate from it from The group split away from the Green Party and formed the Environmental Alliance
Split, Small, Separate
10. The Split off must be carried out for an “independent corporate business purpose.” ExistingCo’s shareholders (as of prior to the Split off) must maintain adequate “continuity of interest” in each of ExistingCo and NewCo after the transaction.
11. Definition of Split off of it in the Idioms Dictionary
12. What does Split off of it expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
13. Definition of Split off in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Split off mean? Information and translations of Split off in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
15. Split-off es un término alternativo para Split off
16. 'split-off' is an alternate term for 'Split off'
17. What is Split off? Split off is quite similar to spin off but with a catch
Split, Similar, Spin
18. In the case of a Split off, the shareholders of the parent company are given the option of either becoming the shareholders in the newly formed subsidiary in exchange for that of the parent company or continue to remain the shareholders of the parent company only.
Split, , Subsidiary
19. Is subjected to a catalyzed reaction with an alkyl polyether [R.sup.1]--H], [R.sup.7]--OH being Split off, the molar ratio of the alkyl polyethers [R.sup.1]--H to the silane of the formula II is at least 0.5 and [R.sup.7]--OH is separated off from the reaction mixture continuously or discontinuously.
Subjected, Sup, Split, Silane, Separated
20. Another word for Split off: break up Collins English Thesaurus
21. Split off synonyms, Split off pronunciation, Split off translation, English dictionary definition of Split off
22. English: w>Split off vt sep abtrennen ; abspalten ; abbrechen vi abbrechen; sich lösen; sich trennen.
Split, Sep, Sich, Sen
23. Another way to say Split off? Synonyms for Split off (other words and phrases for Split off).
Say, Split, Synonyms
A spin-off distributes shares of the new subsidiary to existing shareholders. A split-off offers shares in the new subsidiary to shareholders but they have to choose between the subsidiary and the parent company. A carve-out is when a parent company sells shares in the new subsidiary through an initial public offering (IPO).
A split-off is a corporate reorganization method in which a parent company divests a business unit using specific structured terms. There can be several methods for structuring a divestiture. Split-offs, spinoffs, and carveouts are a few options, each with its own structuring. In a split-off, the
A split-off offers shares in the new subsidiary to shareholders but they have to choose between the subsidiary and the parent company. A carve-out is when a parent company sells shares in the new subsidiary through an initial public offering (IPO).
Again, let’s define what is a corporate split-off; a split-off is when a new entity is created from the parent company and shareholders of the parent company exchange their shares for the newly created entity. One notable example is the split-off of Synchrony Financial (SYF) from its parent General Electric (GE) on November 17, 2015.