See also: Sodonomy
1. Middle English sodomyte, sodomit "one who practices a culturally stigmatized form of sexual intercourse," borrowed from Anglo-French & Late Latin; Anglo-French Sodomite, borrowed from Late Latin Sodomita "inhabitant of Sodom, one who practices a culturally stigmatized form of sexual intercourse," borrowed from Greek Sodomítēs "inhabitant of Sodom," from Sódoma sodom entry g + …
Sodomyte, Sodomit, Strong, Stigmatized, Sexual, Sodomite, Sodomita, Sodom
2. Sodomite sod'-om-it (qadhesh, feminine qedheshah): Qadhesh denotes properly a male temple prostitute, one of the class attached to certain sanctuaries of heathen deities, and "consecrated" to the impure rites of their worship.
Sodomite, Sod, Strong, Sanctuaries
3. Sodomite - someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male) bugger , sodomist , sod degenerate , deviant , deviate , pervert - a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
Strong, Sodomite, Someone, Sodomist, Sod, Sexual
4. Sodomite A word used to define a person that lived in the biblical city of Sodomwhich was then destroyed by god due to the fact that the men living in Sodom spent 90% of their time buttfuckingeach other
Sodomite, Strong, Sodomwhich, Sodom, Spent
5. In modern timesthe word "Sodomite" refers to the …
6. The definition of Sodomite refers to anyone who actively engages in homosexual or lesbian acts. The Sin of Sodom There is a document at this site entitled “ Same Sex Patterns of Life
Sodomite, Strong, Sin, Sodom, Site, Same, Sex
7. A person who practices sodomy; A resident of Sodom; Sodomites, a 1998 short film by Gaspar Noé
Sodomy, Sodom, Sodomites, Short
8. "Sodomy" and "Sodomite" are some of the ugliest words in the English language
Sodomy, Strong, Sodomite, Some
9. This is why the Biblical term 'Sodomite' (Strong's Concordance #H6945 as found in Deuteronomy 23:17, 1Kings 14:24, 15:12, 22:46, 2Kings 23:7, etc.), in the Hebrew, means a (male or female) devotee (prostitute) to licentious idolatry
10. The KJV translates kadesh as "Sodomite[s]" on five other occasions in 1 Kings 14:24, 1 Kings 15:12, 1 Kings 22:46, 2 Kings 23:7
11. 1 Kings 14:24 says "there were also Sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel."
12. God uses the word Sodomite in reference to homosexuals
13. 1 Kings 14:24 And there were also Sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel
14. 1 Kings 15:12 And he took away the Sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
15. Sodomites This word does not denote the inhabitants of Sodom; but it is employed in the Authorized Version of the Old Testament for those who practiced as a religious rite the abominable and unnatural vice from which the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah have derived their lasting infamy.
Strong, Sodomites, Sodom
16. The Sodomite Suppression Act, also known as the "Shoot The Gays Initiative" or "Kill The Gays Initiative", was a California ballot initiative proposed by Matt McLaughlin, an Orange County lawyer, that outlines seven measures relating to same-sex people engaging in sodomy including death for anyone who participates.
Sodomite, Suppression, Shoot, Strong, Seven, Same, Sex, Sodomy
17. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Sodomite
18. Princeton's WordNet (4.00 / 2 votes)Rate this definition: Sodomite, sodomist, sod, bugger (noun) someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
Sodomite, Sodomist, Sod, Someone
19. / ˈsɑː.də.maɪt / a word, usually used as an insult, for a person who practises sodomy (= anal sex): a military man who was convicted of being gay (a Sodomite, as it was then called)
Sodomy, Sex, Sodomite
20. Why isn't the word "Sodomite" in the NIV? The answer is because there were homosexuals (what the Bible terms "Sodomites" after the city of Sodom which God destroyed because of it's woeful wickedness) on the NIV translating committee
Strong, Sodomite, Sodomites, Sodom
21. One such Sodomite was Virginia Mollenkott
Such, Strong, Sodomite
22. Another Sodomite was the Chairman of the NIV Old Testament Committee
23. The people living in these cities made up the Sodomite society
Strong, Sodomite, Society
24. The geographic region of the Sodomite complex was one of lush, fertile land.
25. Translation for 'Sodomite' in the free English-Greek dictionary and many other Greek translations.
26. Synonyms for Sodomite noun someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male) Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Synonyms, Sodomite, Someone
27. Here we go: This is what drives the demonic Sodomite homosexual movement: Satan and the demons of hell
Strong, Sodomite, Satan
28. Lil Nasty is just showing you what Sodomites are about, and the shoes will sell out because there are many Sodomites who believe this
Showing, Sodomites, Shoes, Sell
29. Christians condemn openly Sodomite homosexual Lil Nasty for releasing Satanic-themed male stripper music
Strong, Sodomite, Satanic, Stripper
30. The Sodomites don’t take kindly to immigrants to begin with, but Lot goes even farther: He offers hospitality to other immigrants
31. It is this act — helping others in need — that’s the final straw for the Sodomites, the thing that brings the entire town of Sodom to Lot’s door, a …
Straw, Sodomites, Sodom
32. What is the definition of Sodomite? What is the meaning of Sodomite? How do you use Sodomite in a sentence? What are synonyms for Sodomite?
Strong, Sodomite, Sentence, Synonyms
33. What does somdomite mean? The infamous misspelling of Sodomite used by Lord Alfred Douglas’ father, the 9th Marquess of Queensberry, on a calling
Somdomite, Strong, Sodomite
34. The Sodomite agenda is being pushed in our apostate churches, our public schools, our medical facilities, our work force, our military, our government, and our entertainment
Strong, Sodomite, Schools
35. 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), London: […] Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981, Deuteronomy 23:17: There shalbe no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a Sodomite of the sonnes of Israel
Shalbe, Strong, Sodomite, Sonnes
36. The Authorized Version (by definition, all modern versions are unauthorized) reveals that the Sodomite is addressed in the New Testament ("against nature", "effeminate", "abuser of themselves with mankind"), see scriptures further down this page
Strong, Sodomite, See, Scriptures
37. Sodomite - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
38. And yet even if the uses and meanings of "the Sodomite" are often still "extra-sexual," the Sodomite nonetheless is recovered as a distinctly sexual subject
Strong, Sodomite, Still, Sexual, Subject
39. Sodomite, King James Bible Dictionary
40. Definition of Sodomite noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
41. Greek words for Sodomite include σοδομίτης, παιδεραστής, αρσενοκοίτης and ομοφιλόφιλος
42. Definition of Sodomite (noun): someone who practises sodomy
Strong, Sodomite, Someone, Sodomy
43. Definition and synonyms of Sodomite from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Synonyms, Strong, Sodomite
44. This is the British English definition of Sodomite.View American English definition of Sodomite.
45. A Sodomite woman is not a lesbian nor is a Sodomite man a gay
46. They are Sodomites! Call them what they are by using the title of infainy given them by the Lord
47. Don’t let the Sodomites choose their title
48. God has already named them! Call them Sodomites whether they like it or not
49. Pete Buttigieg is a notorious Sodomite as well as a Democrat contender for the presidency
50. Sodomite is a word traditionally used to describe gay men
51. Chaos Frank does it again… False Pope calls for Sodomite Civil Unions, wants Children of Gay Couples to be Raised in Church
52. By now you’ve probably already heard about it: The Jesuit apostate Jorge Bergoglio, better known by his pseudonym “Pope Francis”, has publicly called for civil unions for Sodomite couples — a type of legal substitute for “gay marriage” — and then some.
Strong, Sodomite, Substitute, Some
53. The Sodomite Spirit: What it does, how it works and how it enslaves you
Strong, Sodomite, Spirit
54. On this page, we are going to highlight the Sodomite Spirit and give you information that you need to know about what is going on all around you
Strong, Sodomite, Spirit
55. The Sodomite spirit is a spirit of the devil whose sole purpose is to make people into Sodomites so the devil can rule over
Strong, Sodomite, Spirit, Sole, Sodomites, So
56. What is the definition of Sodomite? What is the meaning of Sodomite? How do you use Sodomite in a sentence? What are synonyms for Sodomite?
Strong, Sodomite, Sentence, Synonyms
57. Check 'Sodomite' translations into Latin
58. Look through examples of Sodomite translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
Strong, Sodomite, Sentences
59. Why isn't the word "Sodomite" in the NIV? We've already talked about the NIV female Sodomite Virginia Mollenkott.Now we'll turn to the Chairman of the NIV Old Testament Committee, the late Dr
60. Marten Woudstra was a Sodomite/Homosexual
Noun. 1. sodomite - someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male) bugger, sodomist, sod. degenerate, deviant, deviate, pervert - a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior.
The term “sodomite” is taken from the city of Sodom (Genesis 19:1-26). The definition of sodomite refers to anyone who actively engages in homosexual or lesbian acts. The Sin of Sodom There is a document at this site entitled “ Same Sex Patterns of Life.
Sodomites. [N] [E] This word does not denote the inhabitants of Sodom; but it is employed in the Authorized Version of the Old Testament for those who practiced as a religious rite the abominable and unnatural vice from which the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah have derived their lasting infamy. Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Sodomites'".
Legal Definition of sodomy. : the crime of oral or anal sexual contact or penetration between persons or of sexual intercourse between a person and an animal especially : the crime of forcing another person to perform oral or anal sex. Other Words from sodomy.