1. To surround or enshroud someone or something with dense clouds or fog, often preventing movement or operation: Fog socked in the airport
Surround, Someone, Something, Strong, Socked
2. The mountain was Socked in with clouds
3. The mountain was Socked in with clouds.
4. The term, “Socked in” is tossed around during our “June gloom” foggy mornings here in the San Francisco Bay Area
Strong, Socked, San
5. Socked in definition: (of an airport ) closed by adverse weather conditions Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
6. Find 52 ways to say Socked in, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Socked, Sentences
7. Socked in adj.— «Yes, it sure was a foggy commute this morning
Strong, Socked, Sure
8. During the morning broadcast, we used the term “Socked in” a lot
9. To cause to be closed to traffic, as by reducing visibility or physically impeding passage: fog that Socked in the airport; ice that Socked in the harbor.
10. Socked in: Closed in by bad weather, often said of an airport; fogbound; snowbound
Socked, Said, Snowbound
11. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English be Socked in be socked in American English TT if an airport, road, or area is Socked in, it is very difficult to see far and no one can travel because of bad fog, snow, or rain → sock
Strong, Socked, See, Snow, Sock
12. Find out information about Socked in
13. In the early days of aviation, pertaining to weather at an airport when ceiling or visibility were of such low values that the airport was effectively Explanation of Socked in
14. Sock in, to close or ground because of adverse weather conditions: The airport was Socked in.
15. 3,766 Followers, 197 Following, 366 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rebecca (Socked in) (@sockedinhikes)
See, Socked, Sockedinhikes
16. Socked in Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Socked in in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
17. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Socked in in Urdu is جراب میں, and in roman we write it .
18. 2 thoughts on “ Socked in ” Yolanda - Aspergers syndrome - Poetry - Alternative female - Mental illness says: March 25, 2021 at 4:36 PM
Socked, Syndrome, Says
19. Not only was England “Socked in,” but their Paris destination was as well
20. Socked in Socks, Morisset, New South Wales, Australia
Socked, Socks, South
21. 69 Likes, 3 Comments - Ned Russell (@airbus777) on Instagram: “Socked in ”
22. After being Socked in a few days at Kook Lake on the Tongass National Forest, the weather was finally lifting enough to enable safely taking off and climbing to altitude to contact the nearest FSS and get…
23. "It's easy to be successful and winning games, but when adversity hits, when you're Socked in the jaw by Ozzie [former Sounders midfielder Osvaldo Alonso], Adrian Heath and …
Successful, Socked, Sounders
24. Color:Socked in From the creators of S'well, S'ip by S'well is playfully designed to bring charm and fun to your everyday water bottle and is the perfect way to let your personality shine through
25. From NorthWestLibertyNews: Tech Bullies Get Socked in the Mouth by Montana Legislature – HB 573
26. Socked in, a photograph part of the minimal series: Printed on Kodak Professional Endura Premier Lustre paper (Closely related to Matte finish with a slight sheen) Archival life of 100+ years; Includes a white mat border for optimal framing; Delivered to your door, supplied unframed; All prints are made to order and will be dispatched within 6 days
Socked, Series, Slight, Sheen, Supplied
27. Why would a god that's fake come down to this earth to get Socked in the face? (Socked in the face) Died for His faith, did nothin' wrong Thorns in His head, nails in His palms You don't get it?
28. Socked in Stratovolcano: Astronaut on ISS Captures Incredible View of Uninhabited Atlasov Island
29. “Socked in:” Gear Part II: What’s in Her Pack Published by Rebecca Sperry on December 29, 2020 December 29, 2020
30. Don’t get “Socked in the Shorts” By
31. Creek Fire: Socked in smoke halts much of the air attack Sunday, Monday
Socked, Smoke, Sunday
32. CENSORSHIP: Tech Bullies Get Socked in the Mouth by Montana Legislature – HB 573 (Video) Phone Orders: (780) 450-3730
socked in. Also found in: Encyclopedia. Of inclement or visibility-reducing weather, to completely enclose someone, something, or some place, especially as results in closure, immobility, or inoperability. Often used in passive constructions. We were totally socked in by the rain, so no planes were allowed to depart.
[Middle English socke, from Old English socc, a kind of light shoe, from Latin soccus, possibly from Greek sunkhis, sukkhos, Phrygian shoe .] To hit or strike forcefully; punch. To deliver a blow. n. A hard blow or punch. To deliver a forceful comment, reprimand, or physical blow to someone else. [ Origin unknown .]
sock in Of inclement or visibility-reducing weather, to completely enclose someone, something, or some place, especially as results in closure, immobility, or inoperability. Often used in passive constructions. We were totally socked in by the rain, so no planes were allowed to depart.
sock 1. (sŏk) n. 1. A garment that covers the foot and part of the leg usually made of cotton or wool and worn for warmth or for protection from abrasion from a shoe or boot.