1. Smooshes synonyms, Smooshes pronunciation, Smooshes translation, English dictionary definition of Smooshes
Strong, Smooshes, Synonyms
2. Definition of Smooshes in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Smooshes mean? Information and translations of Smooshes in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. What does Smooshes mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of smoosh, alternative spelling of smus
Strong, Smooshes, Singular, Simple, Smoosh, Spelling, Smus
5. Pimple Popper squeezes the cyst sac and what looks like cement Smooshes out
Squeezes, Sac, Strong, Smooshes
6. [4K] Annie – Calf Muscle Poppin’ Smooshes
7. The Quantoids versus the Smooshes: Struggling with Methodological Rapprochement
Strong, Smooshes, Struggling
8. Smooshes 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Smooshes 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Smooshes is NOT a valid word in WWF
Strong, Smooshes, Scrabble, Sowpods
9. Definitions for the word, Smooshes
10. After her house Smooshes a witch, Dorothy steps out in her Ruby Crocs and onto on a yellow bricked comical adventure, packed with giggles and guffaws
Strong, Smooshes, Steps
11. They only establish that 30-second Smooshes are not as egregiously nonrandom as 15-second Smooshes
Second, Strong, Smooshes
12. With a sample size of only 100 Smooshes, “you can only detect very strong departures from randomness,” Diaconis said
Sample, Size, Strong, Smooshes, Said
13. It seems likely that the cutoff occurs sometime before one minute, since 30-second Smooshes already seem to do pretty well.
Seems, Sometime, Since, Second, Strong, Smooshes, Seem
14. Suns 118, Wolves 99: Goliath Smooshes David
Suns, Strong, Smooshes
15. Back Home Guest Models Diana Schnaidt Shoot 2 Diana Schnaidt – Calf Smooshes of Shredded Calf Muscles
Schnaidt, Shoot, Strong, Smooshes, Shredded
16. Diana Schnaidt - Deep Squats and Calf Smooshes $ 5.99
Schnaidt, Squats, Strong, Smooshes
17. Smooshes in English translation and definition "Smooshes", Dictionary English-English online
18. Gibson Memory Cable Smooshes recorder into guitar cable (hands-on) Gibson has taken a guitar cable and melded a compact Tascam recorder right into the …
19. THE Smooshes ANNABEL and ANNABELLE
20. Aug 15, 2020 - Explore Honey Toastie's board "Smooshes" on Pinterest
21. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and Smooshes him and says, Catch up.
Strong, Smooshes, Says
22. (Mind you it is not a bra so it does not lift its Smooshes) Conclusion This bra would be great for working out because the straps would not slipped on your shoulders but not for all-day imo
So, Strong, Smooshes, Straps, Slipped, Shoulders
23. Thanks again, Shirl! The slipped stitches at the end of each row result in an I-cord edging that Smooshes …
Shirl, Slipped, Stitches, Strong, Smooshes
24. Suns 118, Wolves 99: Goliath Smooshes David
Suns, Strong, Smooshes
25. We add onion and Dad Smooshes it around in the warming oil with a wooden fish slice as it gently softens
Strong, Smooshes, Slice, Softens
26. Smooshes Member since 11/28/2017 09:58 PM
Strong, Smooshes, Since
27. But Vice Smooshes a bunch of metaphors together, none of which are particularly illuminating
28. If the butter Smooshes when you press on it, it's too warm
Smoosh. To squash; to smear, smudge, splat or genarally mess up. Past tense: smooshed. John: That kid is about to smoosh ice cream all over his face. Sarah: I thought my nails were dry, but they got smooshed! Get a Smoosh mug for your buddy Paul.
To squash or mash: "Some particularly unhappy homeowners have tried to scrape the ladybugs off their walls, or worse, smooshed them" (Sy Montgomery). [ Imitative .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Definition of smoosh. : to squash or mash … my sister busied herself smooshing the chocolates to see which had the best centers …— Laurie Colwin, Gourmet Magazine, April 1985 And every couple hundred feet, she stops and presses her face against a different store window to peek inside.
This idea of giving them ‘ smooshy ,’ bland, wallpaper-tasting rice cereal because we believe it’s either easier on their taste buds or easier on their digestive system is becoming a very outdated first-foods-for-babies recommendation. Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily? "smooshy."