1. Smersh (Russian СМЕРШ, acronym of Russian Специальные Методы Разоблaчения Шпионов (Spetsyalnye MEtody Razoblacheniya SHpyonov; Special Methods of Spy Detection), but also anecdotically referred to as SMERt' SHpionam; "Death to spies") was an umbrella name for three independent counter-intelligence agencies in the Red Army formed in late 1942 or even
Strong, Smersh, Spetsyalnye, Shpyonov, Special, Spy, Smert, Shpionam, Spies
2. Most of us have only heard of Smersh in the context of James Bond books and films, if at all
3. Smersh is actually an acronym for the Russian phrase Smert Shpionam, or "Death to Spies."Until now, no work in the English language has ever come close to giving us a detailed study of Stalin's diabolical counterintelligence organization.
Strong, Smersh, Smert, Shpionam, Spies, Study, Stalin
4. Hello! I’m Smersh and I write stories in the fantasy genre
Strong, Smersh, Stories
5. Smersh ("Smert shpionam" - Death to Spies) The dramatically named Smersh (a contraction of the phrase, "Smert Shpionam!" - Death to Spies!) was the Chief Counterintelligence Directorate of the
Strong, Smersh, Smert, Shpionam, Spies
6. Smersh counter-intelligence service was officially founded by Josef Stalin in 1943
Strong, Smersh, Service, Stalin
7. On January 13, 1947, the Smersh included a book containing descriptions of top Smersh agents who were extraterrestrials
8. Главное управление контрразведки) (Russian for Special Methods of Spy Detection), or better known as Smersh (Russ
Special, Spy, Strong, Smersh
9. 3 reviews of Smersh Construction Inc "I have been using Smersh Construction for years
10. Smersh is a pentest oriented collaborative tool used to track the progress of your company's missions and generate rapport
11. Smersh AK consists of: 1 x Base vest (soft belt, rs-31 belt, shoulder straps harness)
Strong, Smersh, Soft, Shoulder, Straps
12. Smersh PKM consists of: 1 x Base vest (soft belt, rs-31 belt, shoulder straps harness)
Strong, Smersh, Soft, Shoulder, Straps
13. Smersh, an acronym of "Death to Spies", is primarily known to readers in English as James Bond's sinister opponent in several of Ian Fleming's spy novels
Strong, Smersh, Spies, Sinister, Several, Spy
14. Yet Smersh was a real organization and just as diabolical as its fictional counterpart
15. Get the best deals for Smersh at eBay.com
16. Smersh was born in April 1943 after Stalin decided that it was vital to have a military counterintelligence faction controlled directly by the army (and himself), not by the state security organs.
Strong, Smersh, Stalin, State, Security
17. Smersh was an underworld criminal organization
18. Smersh was constantly battling the Secret Galactic Intelligence Service (also known as MI5) in the decade prior to the Invasion of Naboo
Strong, Smersh, Secret, Service
19. 1 History 2 Known Smersh members 3 Behind the scenes 4 Appearances 5 External links The organization first encountered MI5 when
Strong, Smersh, Scenes
20. The Smersh family name was found in the USA, and Scotland between 1871 and 1920
Strong, Smersh, Scotland
21. The most Smersh families were found in the USA in 1880
22. In 1880 there were 8 Smersh families living in Nebraska
23. This was 100% of all the recorded Smersh's in the USA
24. Nebraska had the highest population of Smersh families in 1880.
25. Smersh recorded improvised cuts every Monday night, released countless cassettes on their own label, Atlas King, and were featured on more compilations than you can track down
26. On November 20, 1945, three more Smersh officers from the former UKR of the 1st Belorussian Front, Leonid Kozlovtsev, Krasilnikov, and Khelipsky arrived in Nuremberg
27. Smersh (in capitalised letters) is a Soviet counterintelligence agency that was featured in Ian Fleming's early James Bond novels as 007's nemesis
Strong, Smersh, Soviet
28. Smersh is a conjunction of two Russian words: "SMERt' SHpionam", (Смерть Шпионам), which means "Death to Spies".Though Fleming's Smersh was supposed to be modelled on the real Smersh organization, the novels had Smersh as a massive
Strong, Smersh, Smert, Shpionam, Spies, Supposed
29. スメルシ（Smersh、 СМЕРШ ）とは、第二次世界大戦の独ソ戦の最中の1943年4月19日に設立されたスターリン直属の防諜部隊の通称である。
30. The latest tweets from @Smersh_who
31. What is the definition of Smersh? What is the meaning of Smersh? How do you use Smersh in a sentence? What are synonyms for Smersh?
Strong, Smersh, Sentence, Synonyms
32. Definition of Smersh in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Smersh mean? Information and translations of Smersh in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
34. Agents of Smersh is a cooperative storytelling game that pits players as UN Secret Service Spies set in an alternate 1970s timeline against a newly formed and independent Smersh.
Strong, Smersh, Storytelling, Secret, Service, Spies, Set
35. Looking for online definition of Smersh or what Smersh stands for? Smersh is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Strong, Smersh, Stands
36. Samantha Smersh was our agent and we couldn't be happier
Samantha, Strong, Smersh
37. Smersh (Smert' Shpionam, meaning "Death to Spies") was a counterintelligence agency of the Soviet Union founded in 1943
Strong, Smersh, Smert, Shpionam, Spies, Soviet
38. Smersh Construction Inc, Po, Mercer Island, WA (Employees: Smersh, James M, Smersh, James Michael, and Smersh, Mary E) holds a Construction Contractor, Construction Contractor license according to the Washington license board.
39. Sideways by Smersh, released 06 November 2017 1
Sideways, Strong, Smersh
40. Sideways (Charles Manier Remix) Dark Entries returns to the New Jersey basement studio of Smersh to unearth an 18-minute jam session from 1989, backed with two contemporary remixes
Sideways, Studio, Strong, Smersh, Session
41. Smersh was the duo of Mike Mangino and Chris Shepard from Piscataway, NJ who began making music together in 1978.
Strong, Smersh, Shepard
42. Greg Smersh is director of the advisory board for the Real Estate Society at USF and teaches finance and real estate in the Kate Tiedemann School of Business and Finance
Strong, Smersh, Society, School
43. LEVEL 3: THIS IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE SHIPPED TO CANADA, You will receive the newly revised 2nd Edition of Agents of Smersh together with the Swagman's Hope expansion, the Dr Lobo bust and the new Scenario book, as well as the boxed set …
Shipped, Strong, Smersh, Swagman, Scenario, Set
44. "Smersh" - people who are tired of perpetual experimentation,torture of a company and fight with them together with the military
45. Smersh was in the real estate industry so he has great experience
Strong, Smersh, So
46. Deep House Anthems by Smersh, released 04 August 2017 1
47. Hard Wired Dark Entries returns to the New Jersey basement studio of Smersh to unearth a 4-track selection from the ‘Deep House Anthems’ cassette
Studio, Strong, Smersh, Selection
48. Smersh was the duo of Mike Mangino and Chris Shepard, who began making music together in 1978.
Strong, Smersh, Shepard
49. Smersh argues that there is a presumption of permissive use which the trial court improperly ruled had terminated when Smersh's predecessor in interest sold the servient land in 1975
Strong, Smersh, Sold, Servient
SMERSH (Russian: СМЕРШ) was an umbrella organization for three independent counter-intelligence agencies in the Red Army formed in late 1942 or even earlier, but officially announced only on 14 April 1943. The name SMERSH was coined by Joseph Stalin.
The name SMERSH was coined by Joseph Stalin. The pretext for its creation was to subvert the attempts by German forces to infiltrate the Red Army.
Counter-intelligence organisation attached to Russian army units during World War II. Origin: Russian acronym from «Смерть шпионам!» (Smert shpionam), meaning Death to Spies. SMERSH was an umbrella name for three independent counter-intelligence agencies in the Red Army formed in late 1942 or even earlier, but officially founded on 14 April 1943.
Fleming's SMERSH aims its operatives abroad for the subversion of the West, with the additional goal of killing Western spies, particularly James Bond of SIS. SMERSH's headquarters are variously stated to be in Leningrad or in Moscow, Soviet Union. In the Bond film series, SMERSH is usually replaced with SPECTRE – a global terrorist organisation.